FNF- Christmas Special, Vikings at Saints

whatdrought

Just now, Warcodered said:

How many weeks after coming back from having broken ribs is he still going to have broken ribs?

When the talking heads fall in love with a QB, the excuses are endless. We heard all season how Carson Wentz’s problems were all the fault of his o-line and receivers—then the Eagles put an NFL quarterback under center...

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

The mixed feelings of having Kamara in one Championship and playing against him in my other championship lol

I'm not gonna stop sweating all weekend. Gotta pile up a big lead by the Sunday afternoon games, because then I got Corey Davis and Tyler Bass up against Rodgers and Diggs in the 2 night games 😱

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

When the talking heads fall in love with a QB, the excuses are endless. We heard all season how Carson Wentz’s problems were all the fault of his o-line and receivers—then the Eagles put an NFL quarterback under center...

I mean Jalen Hurts runs more and but I'm not putting too much stock into a hot rookie without enough games for teams to gameplan for him.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean Jalen Hurts runs more and but I'm not putting too much stock into a hot rookie without enough games for teams to gameplan for him.

Not saying Hurts is the truth yet, but the Eagles’ offense has instantly turned into a better than average unit after 9 games of awfulness.

34 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If Kamara becomes available with Saints Rebuild (100M over the cap next year). I would LOVE him on this team. 

I wish Breece Hall (Iowa State) was eligible for upcoming draft. I’d rather the Bills keep building through the draft.

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

What a completely garbage call...

I wouldn’t hate Jefferson getting one of those dang TD’s. 

They're putting Lattimore on him with Safety help. He isn't going to be targeted. That's why Cousins went to Smith on that TD

• Like (+1) 1