This Thread is about Kyle Orton

Brennan Huff

23 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yep. This is how I will always remember Orton...

I remember this one and also the times he would turtle instead of unloading the ball well in advance of getting hit in the pocket. He was there for one more good pay check before calling it a day and nothing more. Gutless POS and the opposite of a "Process" guy. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

You guys remember when some of us actually thought that Kyle Orton was our savior? Kyle freaking Orton. I’ll admit that I was included in that group. Even bought a “Uncle Orton” tee shirt. What an amazing time to be a Bills fan. Not only are we legit, but we have a team that’s built for a long run. No more journeyman QBs who have a fluke game and we start throwing them keys to the city. Soak it in Bills fans. I know this probably didn’t need a thread but I started it anyways...

As a proud disciple of @BringBackFergy I firmly believe that Orton belongs on the WOF.

• Like (+1) 1

he was a decent journey man QB.  he did fold hard in that one game, but TBH they pulled him out of retirement for another season.  he never really wanted to play for us.  BJA (before josh allen) we had a string of just horrible horrible QB play.

to put it in perspective, chicago is ground zero for bad qb play (won one w a meh qb, lost to manning w what might have been the worst qb to go to a super bowl ever, rex grossman) and we got orton AFTER another team from when chicago dumped him.  and he was the best QB on our roster by a decent shot.

remember when kelly holcomb was an upgrade at qb?  shocking shocking stuff.