Josh Allen - Fantasy Points Leader

BillsM@fia

Just now, BillsM@fia said:

And a HUGE reason why I will be going to the finals in my two work Money Leagues. 

• Like (+1) 3

Whats next for our franchise QB..  MVP?  Superbowl? Madden Cover?  First player taken overall in 2021 drafts (depending on format)? Who ever would have thought the Bills would have a candidate for these?

Edited by BillsM@fia
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

Was in playoffs last week and lost partially cause of Allen and Beasley against Pittsburgh. The one time they didn’t go off! Lol.

Pittsburgh was like the #1 defense in the league at the time. It made sense to sit certain Bills players if you had viable backups.

1 hour ago, BillsM@fia said:

Whats next for our franchise QB..  MVP?  Superbowl? Madden Cover?  First player taken overall in 2021 drafts (depending on format)? Who ever would have thought the Bills would have a candidate for these?

Please edit out Madden cover we don’t need that rotten curse

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsM@fia said:

Thank you for reminding me, he got picked one spot in front of me in the 4th rd. 

11 hours ago, BillsM@fia said:

He was but now is behind Kyler Murray and Mahomes.

11 hours ago, BillsM@fia said:

Last year Allen became a must start fantasy QB. He was like 6th or 7th in total TD'S. Fantasy experts were always like "crazy as it sounds but Allen is a must start." 

So Allen really has been putting up TD'S for 2 straight years. 

26 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep I as well. Even grabbed Bills Defense on the waiver wire about 5 weeks ago. Beasley was also on waivers in week 4 grabbed him as well. 

Haha, same here! I rode with the Colts most of the year, but they had a bad matchup that week... I forget against who, and the Bills had a favorable matchup, I believe it was before the Niners game. 

That was a very well-timed pickup - right as the D started to come around.