Stick a fork in them - The Cheats* out of the playoffs

BuffaloBill

I dont know about you guys, but i wanted the Pats to beat the dolphins.  The Pats had little chance on making the playoffs anyway, so i wanted the Dolphins to lose ground in their playoff pursuit.  Oh well, guess the Bills need to knock the dolphins out of the playoff race week 17!  🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

They have a ton of cap room because many players took a COVID opt out for season. When they come back next year they will use a good deal of that cap.

They're already included. With all those opt outs back, the Pats will have $69 M.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😜😎

7 minutes ago, Cantankeous said:

They’re not devoid of talent. The high number of Pats* who opted out for COVID read like a PB roster. While Vader still lives, so lives the Empire. This is just his 1st Death Star debacle.

Huh?  They had 1 PB'er opt-out: Dont'a Hightower.  The only other players of note were Patrick Chung, who's a decent safety but no PB'er and Marcus Cannon, who was in danger of being cut.

15 hours ago, Limeaid said:

They have a ton of cap room because many players took a COVID opt out for season. When they come back next year they will use a good deal of that cap.

Actually you’re wrong. Even if they are sign Thuney the Pats* will have $50M+ In cap space.  Which will put them near the top of NFL.  It looks like there will be a bunch of talented WRs available during FA as well as some decent QB options. I will never rule the cheats out with Belicheat calling the shots.  

16 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Gilmore injured as well too.    Hopefully they are able to get the passing game going against NE this time and earn that first decisive victory over Belichick.

That will be great but you know that the Pats faithful will have a ton of ammo even when the Bills beat them !!

Oh you couldn't beat us if Brady was still here ! Well it's no wonder with all the players we lost this season not to mention those that opted out ! Cam didn't know the offense real well ! 

So even though i think we will wipe the floor with the Pats and Bills Mafia will be ecstatic because the Bills will sweep the Pats this season first time for that in a LOOOOOONG Time there will be plenty of excuses ...

44 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Actually you’re wrong. Even if they are sign Thuney the Pats* will have $50M+ In cap space.  Which will put them near the top of NFL.  It looks like there will be a bunch of talented WRs available during FA as well as some decent QB options. I will never rule the cheats out with Belicheat calling the shots.  

There will be low-end starteing QBs available in FA.  But they'll have to wait until FA begins to sign them.  In the meantime the top WRs will be going to teams that have good QBs.  

Edited by Doc