Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I was 9 years old when we whooped San Diego 12/26/64 for the title. I agree, “This team is legitimately good. This quarterback is legitimately elite. This is all real, and it's just the beginning.”

I was 6 back then.  It's been a long time since Championships.  My anticipation is growing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Logic said:

Man, if there is some kind of way that there can be fans at the playoff game at Bills Stadium -- any fans at all -- it would be so amazing.

I always said I would find a way to be at the stadium for the first home playoff game in however many years, and I'm sad that that won't be able to happen for me. I do hope, though, that it can happen for a certain number of fans. I know that 20,000 Bills Mafia would be just as loud as 70,000 of most other teams' fans!

I have a feeling there will be many more over the next decade.  

I'd just like to say this.....I know all of us on this board don't see eye to eye at times, however I just want congratulate the Bills organization 1st and foremost, but also to all of us REAL fans (which the majority here are). Not the bandwagon jumpers but the real fans that have stuck with this team through thick and thin for how ever many years you have been a Bills fan (34 yrs for me).

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is even though we argue from time to time and sometimes even insult one another, I just want us all to soak this in as Bills fans, together. It's been a very long time since the Bills were AFC East Champs (25 or 26 if not mistaken). 2020 has definitely sucked, but this, this little piece of well deserved happiness is something we all should be proud of. 

There's more work to do obviously and IMO this IS DEFINITELY a Superbowl caliber team and has a very good shot at not only getting back to the SuperBowl, but they can win this thing. I enjoy this board and I enjoy you fellow fans (even the ones that I don't get along with to much). This is something we can all enjoy for a short period of time, and enjoy it together.

Here's to keep on working, and get Buffalo a Championship. So Merry Christmas and Happy holidays and I hope all stays safe and enjoy your family, but when you have just a moment, try and sit back and soak it all in. So proud of this football team.

Thanks for reading my longer than originally planned on post if you did read it. AFC East Champs Buffalo Bills. Get the hat if you haven't already ordered one.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.