Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Drew Lock looked like the worst QB we faced all season.  The dude had about 12 interceptable throws; I thought it was ridiculous that compared him to Allen's rookie starts when he has so much more talent around him than Allen did.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WatfordBills said:

We AFC East Champions baby!! 

I ended up avoiding getting the merch for 2 reasons- I have moved to the other side of the world and am in quarantine with no fixed abode in the next few weeks, so delivery will be a little hard; I'm saving up for Superbowl merch

yeah AFC Champions merch, I’ll probably get.  AFC East Champs gear?  Nah.  Especially because I foresee many more division titles in the next decade.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Has Singletary reached the endzone yet? I got up to get a beer during the hand off, came back and he just crossed the 20😄😄😄

I love his toughness but the kid has no breakaway speed to speak of. We all knew this but after watching the TD it's worse than we thought. 

He did but I think the refs are still trying to figure out if there is a penalty or not.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I was 9 years old last time the Bills won the AFC East Championship.

This makes me think back to all the long, cold drives home from the stadium after another crushing loss, another season of no hope and of being an NFL afterthought. Another week 17 muttering "maybe next year". 

I never had any doubt, at any point in today's game, that the Bills were going to get the job done.

This team is legitimately good. This quarterback is legitimately elite. This is all real, and it's just the beginning.

I've ordered my hat and t-shirt, and now it's time for an adult beverage to celebrate. 😁

GO BILLS!!!!!!

I was 9 years old when we whooped San Diego 12/26/64 for the title. I agree, “This team is legitimately good. This quarterback is legitimately elite. This is all real, and it's just the beginning.”

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, gordong said:

534 yards of offense without John brown...  and against a top 10 defense   Giggle giggle

I was just looking at the stats. The Bills had 2 more plays than the Broncos (65 to 63) and had over double the total yardage.  That's an amazing stat.

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

With the division wrapped up. Sit the injuried players. Imagine this team healthy for the playoffs. I can only imagine this offense with John Brown back too

Gotta get that 2 or 3 seed.  The goal is winning the Superbowl and not having to play KC until the AFC Championship game is paramount. Let's hope the Titans and Steelers have horrible games tomorrow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.