Week 15 TNF: Chargers at Raiders 8:20 on Fox

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I would say Gruden is worse than Lynn. His play calling is Atrocious and he single-handedly cost the Raiders a playoff spotAtrocious and he single-handedly cost the Raiders a playoff spot

Gruden isn't great. I think his problem is narcism and an inability to adjust to the new NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Because he's a terrible coach and should never have been hired because he isn't even remotely qualified.

Lynn can get rumped too vulturing Ballage in there on the goal line all day. The Chargers might have nothing to play for but this is the fantasy playoffs, you know. 

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Gruden isn't great. I think his problem is narcism and an inability to adjust to the new NFL.

His offensive play calling is a dinosaur, he doesn’t adjust to the talent around him and would rather force his system on the players, he’s overrated. I could be wrong but last time I checked statistically he’s at the same level as Jeff Fisher. The 10 year 100 million contract ain’t working out to well lol

The Raiders defense is the worst I've seen in the NFL this season.  

There isn't anyone on that D I think I'd want on my team even as a backup. 

And yes I'm including Ferrell and Abram who were both out tonight. 

Need Miami to win out to keep the Ravens out or should I not bother rooting for that bc they leap an 11-5 Colts or Titans anyway?

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Wow. Herbert really is the real deal.  Glad he's not in our division, because he appears headed for superstardom.  

It is scary to think what Herbert could do with a real head coach. I imagine we will find out next year.