Week 15 power rankings.

TBBills

he may be correct but he is wrong to rank them ahead of a team with a head to head win.  

i will say the Bills are a legit no. 2 even with consensus ranking the Packers at no. 2.  Look at strength of schedule and who they beat.  

I see the Pack losing to Tennessee for example.  

Hard to put the Titans and Chiefs ahead of us, I feel. The Titans stomped us (yeah, with extenuating circumstances, but still...) and the Chiefs beat us and only have one loss.

I'd put the Bills at 3rd or 4th. Easy to put the Packers up there too.

I don't care about power nonsense.  What's important is the Bills are playing amazing these last 7 games and w/o the miracle mary we'd have 7 in a row. The Chiefs are winning but barely. If our D continues to ball and Smoke comes back healthy then yeah we're probably right there at #1 in some imaginary power ranking. 

3 hours ago, MJS said:

Hard to put the Titans and Chiefs ahead of us, I feel. The Titans stomped us (yeah, with extenuating circumstances, but still...) and the Chiefs beat us and only have one loss.

I'd put the Bills at 3rd or 4th. Easy to put the Packers up there too.

I know a lot of people hate Cowherd, but I’m not in that crowd. Not in love, but I watch/listen a lot. His rankings are “now” rankings. He had a lot of stats over the last 3 weeks, and they were making a pretty good argument. We are winning by 10-12 points, while the Chiefs squeak one out. Our D is trending up.

I don’t recall all the specifics, but lose one or win ugly and we will drop. The Bucs were #1 a few weeks ago, I think. He does a good job of making people interested and making himself money. I don’t begrudge that at all.  

Now, do I think we are #1? Nope, but I think on any given day we can beat any team in front of us. 

Edited by Augie

If you watched that video of Colin Cowherd, he said those rankings were based on how those teams were playing as of today.  Not based on records.   He actually goes in depth and breaks down the Bills and Chiefs, and how they matched up over the past few weeks, which actually Buffalo statistically has played better.