Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

It was from the DNVR podcast, I expected some creativity.  They did point out that the bills are 1-3 against teams that rush the ball 50% or more of the time. One loss is the hail murray and the one win was vs New England. 

It really helps this team against a good running team if we get out to a lead.  The 49ers and Raiders are the two games that come to mind with decent running games that had to become a more pass happy team it in the 2nd half to play catch up.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

10 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

Good to see Taron full go!

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Huge

It really is. In addition to being an underrated part of the resurgence of our run defense, it will also be critically important to have a quality nickel corner against a team that lines Jerry Jeudy up in the slot and likes to throw deep. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Woah.

I'll take any advantage I can get. If the game is close, this might end up being a big deal.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

That’s pretty big. I think this will be a close game, kicking game could come into play 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I think Denver is gonna try to take Diggs out of the Bills game plan. Beasley is gonna need a good masseuse after the game. 

Something most teams try to accomplish IMO. Until Beasley starts making them pay. The rookie Gabriel Davis flying under the radar keeps getting better and better...

Somethings got to give...

Thread topics looking good on the front page of TSW fellas...

...winning...