Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

Just now, Bob in STL said:

I guess I saw it differently.    His arm is nothing great but I thought he did a nice job completing a TD pass.

I’ll try not to compliment players on other teams  next time.  

Lol. When the first hands that touch the ball are the trailing safety of a triple coverage seam route, it’s luck/a bad drop by the safety that causes a TD. Not skill.

you’re not being challenged for complimenting a player from another team, you’re being challenged for having a bad take.

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Tua has faults but he is ahead of Josh year 1...

Hopefully he doesnt have the same improvement in him,,,,

Tua lacks the arm strength to be an elite QB.  The Bills will have a significant advantage at the QB spot over the entire AFC East for quite some time.

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Don't think I've ever read that on here. I think the argument was play him now to get valuable experience for 2021. He doesn't look any worse than Josh did his rookie year.

Miami has an opportunity to jump off Tua if they want this offseason because they're going to have the means to trade up and won't have to go that far with Houston being awful.

Tua looks excellent in hurry up and throwing to the inside, but he doesn't have the arm strength to go outside consistently and looks like a rookie against disguises.

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

Tua lacks the arm strength to be an elite QB.  The Bills will have a significant advantage at the QB spot over the entire AFC East for quite some time.

Yeah, Tua looks pretty ordinary. But he's a rookie. We'll see what happens.

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Tua has faults but he is ahead of Josh year 1...

Hopefully he doesnt have the same improvement in him,,,,

Gonna go out on a limb and predict that Tua has gotten much better coaching at Alabama than what Allen got in Wyoming.  All rookies have lots of room to develop, but Allen was nowhere near a finished product when he entered the league.  Tua is much closer to WYSIWYG.

• Like (+1) 2