White Facemasks are BACK

What were they before?  Don't like the all white look.

They seem to play around with the uniforms a lot.

I wish they would direct their energy into replacing the now horribly dated "charging bison" logo on the side of the helmet.

Its design shouts out 1970s, and not in a  good way.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I wish they would direct their energy into replacing the now horribly dated "charging bison" logo on the side of the helmet.

I think the Bills uniforms are one of the best in the NFL. The logo is fine (both current and throwback). They just need to lose the all reds and all blues. IMHO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think the Bills uniforms are one of the best in the NFL. The logo is fine (both current and throwback). They just need to lose the all reds and all blues. IMHO

Agreed on our current unis. After that switch to the white helmet they just look so fresh and so clean, clean.

I dont mind the all-Blues for a change up, but could do without the all-Reds. Reminds me too much of the old Patriots, and it's just a money grab.

• Like (+1) 1

I always have to double take on the early 80s red helmets with blue facemasks. It reminds me of messing with the contrast on the old dinosaur television we had growing up. Until the tube went out and then we used to put a smaller tv on top of it because the sound still worked. It was ghetto surround sound.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, HankBulloughMellencamp said:

I still say royal "Bills" blue facemasks would be ULTRA LIT 🔥 as the kids say

Chris Berman once said (15+ years ago on Sportscenter) that the official colors of the Bills are Red, White, and Flag Blue.  He was saying that only 2 teams in north America have this combo, and the other is the Montreal Canadians.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, maddenboy said:

Chris Berman once said (15+ years ago on Sportscenter) that the official colors of the Bills are Red, White, and Flag Blue.  He was saying that only 2 teams in north America have this combo, and the other is the Montreal Canadians.

We've changed that Blue a couple times since then tho

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Ew, no. AFC East as a division used to all have timeless logos and unis. Simple, elegant, understated and awesome. 

Then the Pats went for flying Elvis/credit card logo. 

Then the Fish went for the non-anthropomorphized dolphin who doesn’t even wear a helmet himself anymore.  

Then the Jest went full Green Power Ranger. 

Someone’s gotta keep the crisp, timeless vibe going, and I’m glad it’s us (early 00s arena league unis notwithstanding). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is why non-football people think we're weird.

Actually they know we are weird 😂

And to think that there was that thread earlier this season about how scandalous the firing of the marketing department was... 😂😆🤣

Go Bills!!!