Josh Allen. Joy to the Bills World! Sing the Praises!

Chandler#81

That was scary AF. 

Josh Allen, please please - learn when to "tuck and duck". 

There are only a handful of defenders who require that respect of you. 

Bosa is one of them.

Allen probably has a medial collateral ligament (MCL) injury.  While he's likely to play through it, as with the L shoulder injury its effect on his throwing platform and abilities may be unpredictable (and just when I thought we had first-4-games Josh back  😥)

And finally Bangedup's post on the topic:

https://bangedupbills.com/2020/12/01/2020-week-12-bills-injury-review-chargers/

What seems kind of surreal to me is that Daboll in his presser seems entirely unaware that his starting QB has an injury beyond the usual twists and bangs of a typical game.  Allen has probably suffered a MCL sprain that will hinder his mobility at least a bit for the next 1-3 weeks.  You could see apprentice Trainer Lee Smith approach Josh on the sideline twice and getting shaken off - probably trying to give Josh a sanity check as to whether he needed medical attention.

• Thank you (+1) 3

I love that, for the first time since those Super Bowl teams, even us hardened old-timers are struggling not to get too excited about this kid.  I love Bills football, win or lose...but I haven't hung on every play by one player since Bruce left... Bills football hasn't been this much fun in a while...and it mostly rests on this kids shoulders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, delirious said:

I can't tell you how happy I am that we finally found a franchise QB

No doubt! 

it is still odd that a third and long is no longer a prelude to a punt... 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Nice piece Chandler.  Josh is "the one" we've all waited so long for. He could very well pass Jim in his future accomplishments. All he does is improve every year.  Every single D1 school passed on him his first time thru. He might just be Superman, but more importantly he's OUR Superman. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1