Week 12 Bills vs. Chargers PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think they are going to go run heavy. They are trying to run *effectively*. Right now defenses don’t respect their run game and are blitzing a lot. That needs to change. They need to be More balanced. Not run heavy. And playing Lee Smith will help keep Bosa in check when we are trying to pass (hopefully). Not having Ingram on the other side will also help.

I agree, but they have signaled to the football world that they have the intent to run more / more effectively, I think it’s a bit of a ruse. I’m thinking they come out throwing to start with. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Hoping Mongo brings the MEAN to the rest of the OL!!

I love Dawkins but he is too nice a guy.  I want him pissed of and scaring people.

He’s good at his position, who cares if he is nice. Would rather have nice and good than pissed off and bad 

2 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Greg Gumble and Rich Gannon are announcing the game today.  Am I the only person  who can’t stand Gumble?    His voice is so annoying.   Have to mute the tv when he announces bills games.  

I don’t mind Gumble so much, but Gannon can be  brutal at times. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Its like they have purposefully Telegraphed the intent to go run heavy for two weeks, giving the opponent a heads up, now why would a coach do that? Is it a ruse? Or do they think they have figured out how to integrate a run game into a pass first offense? We shall see, 

Go Bills!!!

It is odd. Smith is definitely a tell and I think Kroft is as well as he’s been the ‘best’ of the TE room. Hope is they’ve seen something from Knox that translates to the game. I’m still rooting for the kid. 

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 2

Kinda doubt he's going to be on the field too much, but it would be interesting to see what Kumerow brings to the table. Aaron Rodgers had a lot of nice things to say about him...

Also, limited though his time has been, Josh Norman has played well when he's been out there. Really hope he gets some good play in before he breaks himself again.

51 minutes ago, balln said:

named after a vote from people of Cleveland after legendary head coach paul brown

Yes, but “Browns”  is not a place name, so it doesn’t qualify,