Week 12 Bills vs. Chargers PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I kind of see the bye week as a passing of a torch. And watching Moss become much more involved. I see a lot of young Buffalo Marshawn Lynch in this guy. I think it’s time to go from a 50/50 to an 80/20. And I love Singletary...it just seems like Moss is seeing it better right now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Moss featured , we need to know if we have a starting RB on this team or not.

Just now, Process said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Moss featured , we need to know if we have a starting RB on this team or not.

hes nowhere near marshawn lynch

need better RBs than this roster. I think yeldon is better than both

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

What a surprise. Warner chooses Herbert over Allen. 

herbert arguably is playing better....its not that surprising

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wait, is Dane Jackson an option?  Marcel L-J kind of implies this but isn't he still on the practice squad as of today, not elevated for the game?

No , he wasn’t elevated from the PS. Marcel is referring to their top 3 corners going into the season. Not sure why he mentioned Dane. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, balln said:

herbert arguably is playing better....its not that surprising

Last 4 Herbert games:
image.thumb.png.7e4f72182a38492889b659796e0e499e.png

Last 4 Allen games:

image.thumb.png.9925f6c30292853e0b1b00dcf5a7fe8b.png

Click to embiggen, and make your argument.  Bear in mind that Allen had TDs called back on penalty or ruled incorrectly in a couple games including the Jets, and that his low numbers in the NWE game were clearly a coaching decision to "run run run"

Nothing against Herbert, I think he has been playing extremely well.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I mean.... it’s hard to be offended by that. Herbert had been pretty amazing. 

I watched and didn’t take it as a slight to Allen at all. 

I didn’t see it, but Herbert has been great for being so young. Remarkably so.  And I love josh Allen. I will point to Herbert‘s Miami game 2 weeks ago though and say that now that there is film on him and you have the defensive personnel, there is a blueprint. He had 133 yards going into his final drive. 

the Jets game last week where he was playing corners off the street and late round rookies at corner would not be comparable to what he will face today.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1