Another day, another rant for a man in denial. Crying Don

There’s no way he got so many votes Don 😭 Trump 

148 million votes have been tallied in 2020 

26 million more people voted than 2016 

59 % voter turnout in 2016

Over 65 percent of the voting-eligible population cast a ballot. A record turnout 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

If Covid Donnie wants the respect due to a POTUS, he should try acting like one, starting with doing his f'n job instead of golfing and trying to overturn an election he lost by huge numbers while ignoring the growing pandemic crisis.

• Like (+1) 3

How about Agent Chaos treating other people with respect?

He insults entire races, he insults people, calls them ridiculous names. 

if you want respect you give respect 

that picture is like putting the trouble maker at the kids small table. 

who really is the lightweight?

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

that desk looks like my grandsons fisher price teachers desk.

🤣

On CNN this am they compared it to a third grader's desk that a parent uses in a parent-teacher conference!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Funny, he didn’t act like a President for 4 years and now he wants to be treated like one? 😂😂😂

Later dorkstick! 

Yup.

I'll admit it. I was naive enough to think that when he was sworn in as President he'd give up the childish things that got him there, like that "Real Donald Trump" twitter account. I just assumed that anything coming from him would now be on the official White House twitter, just like his predecessor.

I have learned my lesson. And no, you don't get to tweet an retweet all manner of preposterous nonsense and insults and then demand to be asked only questions that are appropriate for the Office of the Presidency. He made it personal. It's too late to change.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

“President” Trump snaps at reporter objecting to the President's false claims about the election: "You're just a lightweight. Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk to the President that way."

Eny-bCOXYAASo0N?format=jpg&name=large

sweet mic stand. i want that.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Another day the animals and gibberish joe the puppet don't have power

is a good day. 

Clearly the wrong people have been aborted all these years.

Look at you now talking about people being aborted... If only your mother was so lucky.

36 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Look at you now talking about people being aborted... If only your mother was so lucky.

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys sure take sore losing to a new level. 😆 

31 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I like how @Unforgiven gets angry and runs over here as if anyone gives a ***** about his temper tantrums.

All it does is make you crazies look even worse.

It was awful nice of him to come over here to say he wishes we were dead, real classy.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

that desk looks like my grandsons fisher price teachers desk.

🤣

my desk is bigger than your desk............lol......what a big desk you have Donald....ahem...lmao

Spoiled little Be otch 

Donald Trump is reportedly weighing whether to launch a 2024 re-election bid on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

On Saturday, The Daily Beast cited three sources who confirmed he is considering a 2024 run, and two of them said he had floated the idea of holding an event on 20 January.

Trump funded RECOUNT In Wisconsin

the results

More votes for Biden

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Spoiled little Be otch 

Donald Trump is reportedly weighing whether to launch a 2024 re-election bid on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

On Saturday, The Daily Beast cited three sources who confirmed he is considering a 2024 run, and two of them said he had floated the idea of holding an event on 20 January.

By November, 2024, Covid Donnie will be lucky to not be a long-term resident of a NYS DOCS facility in the chilly confines of Upstate New York unless he's fled to someplace that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I was going to give you a LOL reaction to this but that just seemed inappropriate.   This b'tard is the worst mass murderer in US history.

Yeah... We need some more depth at emoji! 

That's the BuffNews cartoonist (the one with the COVID basketball)...

IMG_20201129_094442118.thumb.jpg.be8cf94a9bf4c6badc3c368f74759f41.jpg

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

Our country has been held hostage for 4 years to the whims of a petulant child, who childish rants have grown past the point of absurdity because he lost the election.  My advice to the media: Treat him like any other spoiled 3 year old brat and ignore him and he'll go away.  Once he gets convicted for various crimes in NYS we'll finally be rid of him.

• Like (+1) 2