The Shade never stops

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Are they buds?

Edit:  Never mind.  Read the entire OP.

Yeah, they have trained together with Carson Palmer since pre-draft.  Last two years rent a house together

Their respective girlfriends are apparently besties as well, both pilates instructors, went on some ladies retreat together. 

But yeah, that picture most definitely makes (our) Allen look fat.  Hopefully just the protectors and pads and stuff.

32 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I knew he would turn into JaMarcus Russell.

Too Late!

37 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I swear to christ Josh cant win with some people

Josh is slower for the pocket because HE IS NOT LOOKING TO RUN.....he is using his 6'5" body to throw FROM THE POCKET and is doing GREAT AT IT

Jesus F christ

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Yeah, I guess I shoulda seen it going there... I thought it was funny to see now Josh's training buddy and housemate taking the same poke at him after Diggs called him "fatty"

But I think of it as just shade, the way the Bills players are always taking a poke at Isaiah McKenzie as "little man", child-size mannequin, etc. - it's funny because on the football field, his size has "got its growth" and he plays bigger

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I swear to christ Josh cant win with some people

Josh is slower for the pocket because HE IS NOT LOOKING TO RUN.....he is using his 6'5" body to throw FROM THE POCKET and is doing GREAT AT IT

Jesus F christ

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Well, that escalated quickly.  Happy turkey day.  Hope Josh Allen is eating Kale and quinoa 😆

• Haha (+1) 2