Sydney Powell has all the Evidence of Voter Fraud

Motorin'

She wasn't fired.  She was never hired by Trump and his campaign.  She was collaborating with Rudy and others but working on her own separately funded.  Clearly they are taking two legal paths.  Rudy is exploring and challenging the legality and authenticity of votes.  Sydney is working more on the vote tabulation technology and those "irregularities".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

She wasn't fired.  She was never hired by Trump and his campaign.  She was collaborating with Rudy and others but working on her own separately funded.  Clearly they are taking two legal paths.  Rudy is exploring and challenging the legality and authenticity of votes.  Sydney is working more on the vote tabulation technology and those "irregularities".

One path. BS covers all of it.  Just another trump hoax. 

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Rudy is exploring a way to commit voter fraud by making up evidence, Sydney is half past crazy with a "Mountain" if evidence that was supposed to be revealed today... Whoops.

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't know according to this guy she's on the team.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:52 PM, Motorin' said:

And she's fired! I wonder how much $$$ she got paid for two weeks of work touting conspiracy theories? https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lost-patience-with-conspiracy-theorist-attorney-powell-nyt-2020-11 

Here is Trump's Legal Strategy btw: 

635665085108581658-hindenburgx0008.jpg

No, she doesn't.

This entier election is theater.  Nothing more.

8 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Rudy is exploring a way to commit voter fraud by making up evidence, Sydney is half past crazy with a "Mountain" if evidence that was supposed to be revealed today... Whoops.

Wait and see.  We all need to do that.  Only the truth whatever it is can be accepted. 

5 minutes ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

No, she doesn't.

Fun to watch the fall of Trump, splitting the republican party doesn't he middle.

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Wait and see.  We all need to do that.  Only the truth whatever it is can be accepted. 

You can wait and see but I have seen enough of this sideshow to know it's all a corrupt scheme that isn't working.

I can't believe people still think after all the failures that this is real.

Rob how are you still falling for this circus?

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Fun to watch the fall of Trump, splitting the republican party doesn't he middle.

You can wait and see but I have seen enough of this sideshow to know it's all a corrupt scheme that isn't working.

I can't believe people still think after all the failures that this is real.

There is plenty of suspicious math surrounding this election. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

There is plenty of suspicious math surrounding this election. 

Then why do all there cases keep getting thrown out. I mean I keep seeing people say that Trump has a right to contest the election and use the courts and that's true, but he has not only lost over 30 cases they haven't been close losses they've been getting tossed out. You'd think if this was so obvious and clear that there were shenanigans he'd of brought something to any of his cases.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

No, she doesn't.

A theater where the evidence of fraud is on Twitter (or I guess Parler is now where the echo chamber HQ is), not in the [Deep State controlled]  courts. 

Seems like Occam’s Razor missed you as well. Tens of thousands of people in on the conspiracy vs just happened to lose an election. Hmm. 

Just now, TBBills said:

I want to see the ***** kraken!!!!

2 more weeks I think she said. December 15 is about right. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

No, their really isn't... You say that yet not one single ounce of proof. Just people saying that... 

Yeah, Rudy goes in national TV and claims that almost twice as many people voted in Detroit as live there. And then the truth emerges that Detroit had 50% voter turnout. So basically whatever Rudy claims is is the case is probably the opposite. 

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

She was never hired by Trump.  Both camps have said this.

The Cult of Trump mental gymnastics connecting the dots....

image.png.ea95255e9d1c5ebbb30f10c7e475d6fa.png

For some reason the absurdity reminds me of the logic in Douglas Adams books..."There's an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Nutbars have moved. Do you need the address? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, shoshin said:

A theater where the evidence of fraud is on Twitter (or I guess Parler is now where the echo chamber HQ is), not in the [Deep State controlled]  courts. 

Seems like Occam’s Razor missed you as well. Tens of thousands of people in on the conspiracy vs just happened to lose an election. Hmm. 

2 more weeks I think she said. December 15 is about right. 

I don't think you understand Occam"s razor.

2 hours ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

I don't think you understand Occam"s razor.

I'm not sure you do.  Maybe it's just differing perspective.

I follow how Shoshin uses it and it seems correct.  All of Trump's bluster of fraud in all these states, Soros, South Americans, scores of witnesses, etc.  That's one theory, the other is that Trump simply lost the election fair and square.  Occam's razor would favor theory 2.

How is this incorrect?

On 11/25/2020 at 4:29 PM, keepthefaith said:

She was never hired by Trump.  Both camps have said this.

She clearly was part of his post-election "litigation team."

But I do agree that she wasn't canned because Trump himself disagreed with her strategy. She was canned because her strategy was -- and is -- to cast wild aspersions at election officials and governors left and right, Democratic AND Republican, and given the Georgia run-off election it would have been uncomfortable for her to remain part of the official team.

So now she runs her own shadow freak show.

I read part of her "Kraken" Georgia complaint. It is an embarrassment to the legal profession. I don't mean that as a political comment. I mean that as a lawyer. References to affidavits that don't support the argument. Misspellings and grammatical errors all over the place. "Expert" affidavits not supported by a CV outlining the credentials of the supposed expert. And on and on.

EDIT: nonlawyers can start here. What a joke of a filing. It really should get her sanctioned, but I'm sure it won't. Instead it will just be dismissed. It is a crazy tweet storm wrapped in a mis-captioned legal format.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powell-mocked-scorned-ridiculed-and-more-over-clumsy-rambling-typo-filled-kraken-lawsuits/

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Evidence and facts are lies to the stunted dunce left.

They like their feels and distorted reality, it's all they can comprehend.

Well, I’m independent and as near as I can tell not one piece of factual evidence has been put forth in any court yet by Trump and his minions.  

List the specific evidence and facts that have been or pipe down and accept reality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump's lawyers have signed the below in PA...they clearly state that there's no fraud....

"“Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots.”

Can't be clearer than that........it's all about getting $$ from the cult.......

10 minutes ago, TBBills said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powell-election-lawsuit-witness-vote-problems-edison-county-2020-12

Looks like Sydney Powell is making up names of counties for her lawsuit.

@Unforgiven how's that for distorting reality.

Did they mix it up with another state again?

In fact, there is no Edison County in the entire United States of America.

guess not.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The level of advocacy of this rag tag bunch of litigators is just astonishingly bad.

They have raised $170 million to fight this fight! With that you can afford a superb team, including excellent investigators who can prepare clean, clear affidavits in support of claims of fraud or malfeasance instead of a bunch of septuagenarians, most of whom haven't even argued a case in decades. But there's two problems with that:

1. Good lawyers have some standards. They won't just advance arguments based on what some twitter blowhard is tweeting. So they ran away. Fast.

2. Trump apparently doesn't want to spend that money he's raised. He's pocketing it for future purposes. 

The result: instead of a professional team with in-house investigators putting together a comprehensible strategy, they have the likes of Sidney Powell basically repackaging some freelance twitter guy's fraud theory without even the most basic fact-checking. That's how you get stuff like the declaration about fraud in the nonexistent "Edison County."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/01/election-lawsuit-cites-fraud-michigan-county-does-not-exist/6475368002/

We are now a full month past the election. There is no reason why they're still filing raw/unchecked conspiracy theory nonsense like this.

Other than the reasons I just noted.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They have raised $170 million to fight this fight! With that you can afford a superb team

Trump raised $170 million for himself... He isn't gonna waste money on something he knows he isn't gonna win. This money is for his legal battles once he isn't president.

• Like (+1) 1