Isn't it great to see BILLS at the top of the AFC Leaders!

LB48

#1.  Josh Allen with 2,871 yards passing

#1.  Diggs with 73 catches for 906 yards

#1. Bojorquez with a 49.1 punting average

And - Bass is 2nd with 86 points kicking, Roberts is 3rd in Punt Return and 2nd in Kick-Off Return yardage.  Beasley is 5th in AFC receiving with 642 yards

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Have you ever been tested for Bi-Polar disorder?

this is a stupid comment about some great stats for our Bills.  Get in a chat room and talk nonsense with your type of people

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LB48 said:

this is a stupid comment about some great stats for our Bills.  Get in a chat room and talk nonsense with your type of people

Welp, you’ve done a fine job discrediting my questioning the status of your deck and if you may be missing a few of the cards therein. 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

All things considered he's played fairly well except for the shanked punt last week.

If this were the Bills of years past though not sure where'd he be with a larger volume of punts each week.

He's always been prone to a shank at inopportune times. He averages are good. 

These things are not mutually exclusive, unfortunately. 

20 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Theyre officially one of the best teams in the NFL. Withoit a crazy fluke ending to last week's game, they are top 2/3. 

Offensively I agree with you but defensively they are not. Playoff team absolutely. Win a playoff game possibly. Win a Super Bowl....NO. I don't trust the defense in a big spot against a quality opponent like Pitt, KC.

12 hours ago, MJS said:

In the Pro Bowl voting it showed Bojo's average as like 42 or something...

Must be net. Gross is 49.1 yards per punt. He was over 50 for a while but with only 25 punts that 12 yarder really hurts the old average...

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Must be net. Gross is 49.1 yards per punt. He was over 50 for a while but with only 25 punts that 12 yarder really hurts the old average...

he's the league leader regardless of the shank!  Give him some love!

15 hours ago, Greg S said:

Offensively I agree with you but defensively they are not. Playoff team absolutely. Win a playoff game possibly. Win a Super Bowl....NO. I don't trust the defense in a big spot against a quality opponent like Pitt, KC.

How good was KC defense last year ?

15 hours ago, matter2003 said:

That 12 yarder hurts more then his f**** avg 

12 minutes ago, LB48 said:

he's the league leader regardless of the shank!  Give him some love!

Oh yah I’d give him some love right in the 🧱  kisser 

Edited by Putin

On 11/18/2020 at 7:16 PM, whatdrought said:

Welp, you’ve done a fine job discrediting my questioning the status of your deck and if you may be missing a few of the cards therein. 

Was doing fine propping up the Bills and then he had to add Borq to the list. Every time that dude punts I feel like I am shaking a magic 8 ball.

Some things just don't belong together:

In LOVE & War - World's Largest Love & Dating Blog: WHY ...

6 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Was doing fine propping up the Bills and then he had to add Borq to the list. Every time that dude punts I feel like I am shaking a magic 8 ball.

Some things just don't belong together:

In LOVE & War - World's Largest Love & Dating Blog: WHY ...

Just like vodka on the rocks