Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

21 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Bills have played 7 of their 10 games against teams that are 6-3 or better, and another one against their Daddy’s (they overcame that demon).

That’s absolutely nuts.

Quality opponents and quality wins. This team is gonna be battle tested come January 

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

3rd Quarters

I'm at my wits end about our 3rd quarter issues.  Coaches can't fix it.  Player's can't fix it.  I don't know what goes on in the locker room at half time.  Somethings got to change.  Quit handing out juice boxes.  Get rid of the fruit trays.  Call in an exorcist.  Something!

Pass me a beer!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

The Bills have played 7 of their 10 games against teams that are 6-3 or better, and another one against their Daddy’s (they overcame that demon).

That’s absolutely nuts.

People still gonna complain about McD though

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I hope every Bills defender watches this interview. 

I’ve always found him very difficult to like. 

I wasn’t a fan of Diggs celebration on the field after the TD catch to put us up... with that being said I’m confident he would not have behaved this way in a press conference had it been the winning catch. 

Amazing play by Hopkins, he’s the best in the game. I know a lot of the skill guys tend to have this type of attitude because it sets them apart, they’re matched up 1 for 1 and have to have an arrogance to them... but I feel like talk like this should stay on the field. 

16 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I hope every Bills defender watches this interview. 

I was thinking the same. I was a big Hopkins fan, but didn't need to see that after the game.

He made a great play, no doubt.  But we don't like our heroes to say, "yeah, I'm a hero...."

5 minutes ago, Success said:

I was thinking the same. I was a big Hopkins fan, but didn't need to see that after the game.

He made a great play, no doubt.  But we don't like our heroes to say, "yeah, I'm a hero...."

i am not going to even watch it because I already like the guy and don’t want this to leave a bad taste in his mouth. His personal story is compelling, and he is a superb player. 

4 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

I blame Hapless.  If the original gameday had not been merged then the good luck "matriculate the ball down the field" would have been in the pre-game thread.  With such good juju this kind of thing does NOT happen.

I accept my share of the blame and shall try to go forth and sin no more

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

why?

He comes across as a bit disrespectful and douchy to me, but the flip side is "ain't braggin if you done it".  He did dunk on us.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So the point of saying our DB should watch that would be just extra motivation, don't get in that spot again where the dissing is well deserved

I get it but do you really think they don't know that already? I'm sure they're all pretty pissed off right now

35 minutes ago, nucci said:

exactly, he earned it

I want them to be mad about that play (I’m sure they are already...).

I agree, he earned it. And He’s right. He dunked on THREE bills defenders.
That’s exactly why it should piss them off. 

I know there was luck involved, but still, it took a win off the board and put Miami 1 game behind us.

Edited by BillsFan4

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

I want them to be mad about that play (I’m sure they are already...).

I agree, he earned it. And He’s right. He dunked on THREE bills defenders.
That’s exactly why it should piss them off. 

I know there was luck involved, but still, it took a win off the board and put Miami 1 game behind us.

yep, it sucks