Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President

Numark3

On 11/6/2020 at 9:02 AM, aristocrat said:

very intersting the gop got the largest minority vote in 60 years. should be a sign of things to come.

Possibly.  But it will be weeks before we know this to be true. All of this data coming out about demographics is premature.  It is heavily slanted toward exit polling.  We know that more Republicans voted on Tuesday...minorites who voted Repulcan were more likely to vote that day.  

And now, a moment of remeberance:

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

It's so funny and pathetic watching CNN. All the talk about biden is "empathy" and "values". No agenda. No policy. This guy ran on nothing. This election and his win was all about anti Trump. If it wasn't for Covid Trump wins in a landslide. No matter what you think about him (he's and idiot and an embarrassment), he accomplished more then Biden could dream of and had the country in great shape pre covid. 

Libs are in for a big surprise when in four years biden has accomplished nothing. Blacks will be worse off then they are now. 

The fact that republicans gained in the house and will likely hold on to the Senate while losing the election proves it. 

This will be a one and done for the dems. 

You can see all his plans here that he ran on. If you voted, I’d assume you would read both candidates plan to make the proper choice:

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

2 hours ago, Luka said:

Trump was the first President in 40 years to not start a new conflict with a foreign country. Hopefully Biden can maintain that and we can go 2 in a row. Also, I hope he lives for 4 more years since his running mate wants to start concentration camps for anyone who doesn't think like she does.

Dude 

put the Qanon away. 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dude 

put the Qanon away. 

I have no idea what that is.

Also I guess I should've put /s after my second statement. Sorry, poor formatting on my part. Posting from a phone is a pain in the ass.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Dancing in the streets!!! 🕺 

In DC and NYC and a slew of other places 

1 minute ago, Luka said:

I have no idea what that is.

Also I guess I should've put /s after my second statement. Sorry, poor formatting on my part. Posting from a phone is a pain in the ass.

sorry I missed the sarcasm. 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Another lefty that does not understand that the Electoral College and not the media makes the decision as to making the final call.  As to where your fork can go....................................................

Don’t you have a safe place? Or is your leader still hiding?

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

In DC and NYC and a slew of other places 

sorry I missed the sarcasm. 

Yea it was a run on. Two different thoughts lumped together. See my other wall of text for proof I can't post from a phone LOL

Edited by Luka
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Maybe you should go hang with the rest of the cult in a controlled environment. 

You feel threatened by my presence here.  By the way I would like to hear from someone who knows something about statistics among other things.  Explain the probability of a batch of ballots into the 100's of thousands going to only one candidate?  I would not buy that if they were all going to Trump.  Poster known as Logic please explain this.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fridge said:

When you are done hitting the period key perhaps you can read what your savior had to say about the electoral college:

:lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    

How f'n stupid!!!!   Covid Donnie doesn't realize that he lost the popular vote by almost 5 million votes.   :doh:   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:      Moronic Covid Donnie has also apparently forgotten that  he only won the presidency in 2016 BECAUSE of the Electoral College since he lost the popular vote in that election by 3 million votes -- and he and his cult have the temerity to accuse Joe Biden of being senile.   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:   

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoTier said:

:lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    

How f'n stupid!!!!   Covid Donnie doesn't realize that he lost the popular vote by almost 5 million votes.   :doh:   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:      Moronic Covid Donnie has also apparently forgotten that  he only won the presidency in 2016 BECAUSE of the Electoral College since he lost the popular vote in that election by 3 million votes -- and he and his cult have the temerity to accuse Joe Biden of being senile.   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:    :doh:   

I mean this is from 2012.

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Does it not bother you that nobody takes you the least bit seriously.  I only respond to you so maybe some sort of self realization will occur with you where you go from posting to lurking.

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You feel threatened by my presence here.  By the way I would like to hear from someone who knows something about statistics among other things.  Explain the probability of a batch of ballots into the 100's of thousands going to only one candidate?  I would not buy that if they were all going to Trump.  Poster known as Logic please explain this.  

Just scroll through this:

https://rattibha.com/thread/1324435797374808066?lang=en

Whatever BS thing your parroting it's probably debunked there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If one candidate was dumb enough to tell his supporters not to vote by mail and they were counting the mail in votes, that might have something to do with it. The cult is not known for being smart, but they are known for following every word of their orange leader. Pretty dumb, I know! 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

Man, you people really need to get a life.  :lol:

You're an idiot.

This isn't how it's done here anymore.  No more recipes, no more dumb memes.  Just respectful discussion.  

19 hours ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

You wanted an echo chamber.  A large number of posters here specifically and openly trolled this board with the stated purpose of destroying it.

So have fun.  You got your wish.

You got a LOTTA nerve calling this an echo chamber now.  We've removed that since you guys cut n ran.  Now we can just hope you guys aren't trolling here, but it looks like you are as evidenced by your post.  The only thing that got destroyed was the one-sided nonsense blabbering that took place before.  

11 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

If one candidate was dumb enough to tell his supporters not to vote by mail and they were counting the mail in votes, that might have something to do with it. The cult is not know for being smart, but they are known for following every word of their orange leader. Pretty dumb, I know! 

It's got nothing to do with any statement by any person.  Go away.  You bring nothing useful to the conversation.

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Won't need them when this thing wraps up.

This is now an open and fair forum.  If you'd like to inform us all how this wraps up, we're all ears.  If you want to troll us with foreboding of some unseen truth like has been going on here for FAAARRRRR too long, then you can cut n run with the others, and rejoin them in their echo chamber.  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

This is now an open and fair forum.  If you'd like to inform us all how this wraps up, we're all ears.  If you want to troll us with foreboding of some unseen truth like has been going on here for FAAARRRRR too long, then you can cut n run with the others, and rejoin them in their echo chamber.  

If you mean open like the 1950's era Soviet Union then you are quite right.  Comrade.  By the way I thought SDS expressly forbid telling posters they had to leave without reason.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

If you mean open like the 1950's era Soviet Union then you are quite right.  Comrade.  By the way I thought SDS expressly forbid telling posters they had to leave without reason.

He gave you a reason. Man you are clueless. 

Saying someone can, and telling them they have to are two different things.  That's how reality works.  Trumps loss proves you can't just say things are, and it is so.  Truth and facts matter.  

40 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4b2eb543e5978ef4e1b8137719f02e86.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 5

38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

At no time did 100s of thousands of ballots go to only one candidate.

BUT.. in the states of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, Republican state legislatures made it against the law to count the mail in ballots until after polls closed on election day.  So the same day vote came in first which went overwhelmingly Republican and the mail in vote came in last.  In the cities with hundreds of thousands of people, it took longer to sort all the ballots than in small rural counties with a few hundred or a few thousand mail-ins.

So when ballots came in from Milwaukee, or Philadelphia, or other already heavily democratic cities that typically vote Democrat by a margin of 3 or 4 to 1 anyway... and all of those votes left to count at the end were entirely mail-in votes... which President Trump told his supporters NOT to use... it would make sense those votes that were received in a way that was used mostly be democrats, in a city that is already heavily democratic would come in overwhelmingly in favor of Biden.  

The opposite happened in Florida and Ohio where the mail in ballots were counted prior to election day and same day votes were tallied after, which is why Florida and Ohio were both Democrat +10-12 in the first hours after the polls closed before finishing as wins for Trump.  

The numbers make sense if you're looking by county and there are plenty of sites that let you do that.  They certainly makes more sense than the baseless conspiracy theory offered up by former President Trump claiming unspecified voter fraud despite the lengths that you need to go to in order to confirm your identity to receive an absentee ballot, the fact that there is a chain of custody that documents exactly who opens, flattens, sorts, scans every ballot, which is all done with observers on behalf of both campaigns in the room, and is also done on camera being recorded (and also livestreamed so that people could actually watch from their homes) that somehow despite all of this, hundreds of thousands of people were able to sneak in fraudulent ballots... but only in the presidential race because apparently these fake ballots still favored Senators like Perdue, Loeffler, and Tillis for some reason...

Can this be a thread where we get to celebrate having a normal president again that doesn't make up crazy unproven allegations all the time?   There are plenty of places on social media to post unproven conspiracy theories if that's what you'd rather do.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

He gave you a reason. Man you are clueless. 

You are a person who believes that the media can call an election official?  Why should I listen to you?  Enjoy Cattaraugus County Correctional Prison this winter!  Or you can call it CCCP for short.

You are a person who believes that the media can call an election official?  Why should I listen to you?  Enjoy Cattaraugus County Correctional Prison this winter!  Or you can call it CCCP for short.

You keep mentioning jails. Do you miss them? Bizarre.