Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President

Numark3

4 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

18nytrump1-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&a

Good luck but be careful, there is a lot of sugar in the kool-aid.

Lol he wrote an article mother of god.  Biden wrote the 86 drug bill and the 94 crime bill both of which are huge reasons if not the reasons the blm movement exists today.   When comparing which guy has done more damage to minorities you can’t even come close to arguing trump had done 1 percent the damage Biden’s bills did to the minority community in this country.  Congrats on being a hypocrite.  Trump has a lot of faults but Biden’s history is so bad it’s laughable 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Very Alex Jones for a scientific man like yourself.

We can put money on it if you'd like.

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

To voters? This is an election ya know? And he could have tried to acutually of been of help, but he made things worse and killed people 

There ya go!  With that message being trumpeted, empathy would have meant jack squat.

35 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I don't think this is a perception though. Just by virtue of he refusing to wear masks or even advocate for their use, having rallies with no social distancing, downplaying the seriousness of the epidemic, wishing it away with warm weather, all the statements in contradiction to his own medical experts while the virus rages and is on an upswing as I type this......Donald Trump DID handles the corona virus scourge badly I don't think it is even debatable

The majority of people wearing masks got the virus.  Fauci initially claimed masks didn't work and then reversed course.  As for social distancing, it was not only not practiced at rallies, but at the protests/riots and in many communities who don't listen to Trump.  

25 minutes ago, Muppy said:

saying that Joe Biden won't survive his term is in the poorest of taste.

Is he elderly Yes.

Is he in apparent good health? Yes.

Are we all mortal? Yes.   clearly we will all die some day. But to say he won't finish his term isn't in your wisdom to announce and if nothing else its bad karma. How'd you like that being said abut Trump? About your father lets say.........poor taste.

I never said he'd die.  I'm talking continued mental decline.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Lol he wrote an article mother of god.  Biden wrote the 86 drug bill and the 94 crime bill both of which are huge reasons if not the reasons the blm movement exists today.   When comparing which guy has done more damage to minorities you can’t even come close to arguing trump had done 1 percent the damage Biden’s bills did to the minority community in this country.  Congrats on being a hypocrite.  Trump has a lot of faults but Biden’s history is so bad it’s laughable 

Who in '86 and '94 thought those bills were a bad idea?

Is everyone who voted for them a racist hypocrite?

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

We can put money on it if you'd like.

Only the pathetic offer to wager on the death of another human being.

Get bent.

4 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Get bent.

So are you saying that because it was a good idea at the time it’s still a good idea?  That’s every response I get when bringing it up.  It seemed like a good idea at the top so it’s ok it ended up having devastating effects on the minorities in the country. Yes just like you said anybody supporting trump was a card carrying member of the kkk. You are now a complete racist for supporting Biden and the damage he’s responsible for that he has admitted to being wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So are you saying that because it was a good idea at the time it’s still a good idea?

I asked you two questions and you refused to answer either. You then went on to slander me.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You are now a complete racist for supporting Biden and the damage he’s responsible for that he has admitted to being wrong. 

I'll ask again, kindly.

12 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

23 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Get bent.

Point out where I ever said death, snowflake.

But in any case, I'll put you down for "no bet."

24 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I asked you two questions and you refused to answer either. You then went on to slander me.

I'll ask again, kindly.

yes people thought it was a great idea at the time. Obvious it passed so it was. 

that doesn’t negate the fact that it ended up having dire consequences for minorities.   

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

yes people thought it was a great idea at the time. Obvious it passed so it was. 

Indeed

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

that doesn’t negate the fact that it ended up having dire consequences for minorities.   

Of course not.

There is still a question you didn't answer.

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

I can’t wait to use “but, but, Trump” for the next 4 years!!! 😂😂😂

Republicans under Obama - he rules under executive order

Republican under Trump - please issue more executive orders

Republican under Biden - don’t you dare use an executive order

16 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

This was a very close election...

Was it? Looking more like 306 for Joe. Trump called that a landslide!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Indeed

Of course not.

i already answered it. yes, in fact everyone who voted for him indeed is a racist hypocrite

14 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Indeed

Of course not.

how about you admit that the consequences from the bills he passed had devastating results for the minorities which are far worse than trump has ever even close to have done. 

10 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

both bases came out strong and in unprecedented numbers.  So both candidates should be applauded imo

I think the unprecedented numbers actually have less to do with radical left or right platforms. I think it came down to strong feelings about which presidential candidate folks felt could best lead the country - so less about platform and more about personality and who folks aligned with.

I think that drove center-left and center-right folks to vote in numbers that have not been seen before. If you remove the radical elements, it was a grand display of democratic voting principal just in regards to the sheer volume of turnout.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Yes, many states had very tight races.

2016 was decided by about 70,000 votes over a couple states. Winner got 306 EC votes and lost the popular and said it was a landslide.

2020 the margins are going to higher in the handful of states, winner looks like they’ll get 306 EC votes but will win the popular vote by 4,000,000+.

If we’re using 2016 logic to determine if an election is a landslide or not, then this election is clearly in the landslide category.