Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President

Numark3

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Well people change and gain different perspective. He owned it. Explained why it was wrong. That takes honor, humility and guts to admit a mistake the former “president” the next time he owns a mistake will be his first. 

good for him for admitting he was wrong for ruining millions of families. I’m sure they’re cool with it.   I do find this very amusing in you trying to explain your hypocrisy.  

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it's not like he said a group of kids should be executed and then when DNA evidence exonerated them refused to change his opinion or something.

good thing he actually had nothing to do with the case and how it was tried.  There is a difference between some guy having an opinion and our elected leaders passing bills that wound up ruining  millions of lives.   I mean the two couldn’t be further apart 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

good for him for admitting he was wrong for ruining millions of families. I’m sure they’re cool with it.   I do find this very amusing in you trying to explain your hypocrisy.  

Was he. So explain how Joe Biden passed a Bill in the House, Senate and signed it into law?  Once you can do that we can talk hypocrisy. 

additionally should we look the other way about a guy deporting military veterans (ignoring America’s Promise to them). Ignore the actions of him causing over 500 children possibly never seeing their parents again? 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Was he. So explain how Joe Biden passed a Bill in the House, Senate and signed it into law?  Once you can do that we can talk hypocrisy. 

how about we settle this.  Between trumps policies and Biden’s who have ruined more lives?  The 86 bill, 94 bill and anything trump has done? 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

how about we settle this.  Between trumps policies and Biden’s who have ruined more lives?  The 86 bill, 94 bill and anything trump has done? 

should we look the other way about a guy deporting military veterans (ignoring America’s Promise to them). Ignore the actions of him causing over 500 children possibly never seeing their parents again? The same guy that cozies up to Dictators, White Nationalist (tell me about Steven Miller). 

I guess as you said will look the other way of someone’s recent past if you agree with him. 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

should we look the other way about a guy deporting military veterans (ignoring America’s Promise to them). Ignore the actions of him causing over 500 children possibly never seeing their parents again? 

So I guess you won’t answer it? 

Just now, aristocrat said:

So I guess you won’t answer it? 

Once you can answer mine if you want to play the hypocrite card. 

tell me about Steven Miller (you know Donald’s trusted White Nationalist). 

donald has ZERO empathy, ZERO humility, Zero anything. Everything people and all are just a resource for a business transaction. And resources to be used to get what he wants in said business transactions. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

should we look the other way about a guy deporting military veterans (ignoring America’s Promise to them). Ignore the actions of him causing over 500 children possibly never seeing their parents again? 

I guess as you said will look the other way of someone’s recent past if you agree with him. 

https://www.americanprogressaction.org/issues/democracy/news/2020/06/15/177863/trump-administrations-top-20-actions-kept-puerto-ricans-crisis/

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Once you can answer mine if you want to play the hypocrite card. 

tell me about Steven Miller (you know Donald’s trusted White Nationalist). 

donald has ZERO empathy, ZERO humility, Zero anything. Everything people and all are just a resource for a business transaction. And resources to be used to get what he wants in said business transactions. 

So at least you admit Biden has a far worse record as a politician than trump does. Definitely deserved another chance to get it right!  How many people ended up dying because of his policies?  The things that go along with being in prison, getting out and having nothing of a future so you just end up dying one way or another?  But I’m sure glad joe said he was sorry. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

So at least you admit Biden has a far worse record as a politician than trump does. Definitely deserved another chance to get it right!  How many people ended up dying because of his policies?  The things that go along with being in prison, getting out and having nothing of a future so you just end up dying one way or another?  But I’m sure glad joe said he was sorry. 

well over 230k and counting. 

how many dies in PR in the aftermath of Maria?  How many children raped and dead in DHS custody?  

I can play this game all day long. You have a crime Bill that Both Parties supported (and was needed to get Newt to allow some of Clinton’s agenda). You know Newt the guy Trump adores.  

and no America’s mistake “president” Trump didn’t deserve a second chance. And America just said that. 

32 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Trump wasn’t in office. You’re right he may have supported them at the time but when he got to office he did the opposite and put forth the first step act which helped ex cons.  Biden’s bills were so bad there is no reason he ever should have been allowed back in office.   That’s the problem here. ***** lifelong pols that ruin America.   But he gets a pass cause he’s a democrat.  Hypocrisy 

So is Trump a hypocrite for clearly being all for the ideology behind these bills you bring up but then passing prison bill reforms? Or do you think I should accept that Trumps mindset has changed on the issue?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

well over 230k and counting. 

how many dies in PR in the aftermath of Maria?  How many children raped and dead in DHS custody?  

I can play this game all day long. You have a crime Bill that Both Parties supported (and was needed to get Newt to allow some of Clinton’s agenda). You know Newt the guy Trump adores.  

and no America’s mistake “president” Trump didn’t deserve a second chance. And America just said that. 

you elected a guy with a much worse political record than Trump has. And you’re dancing around trying to justify it.  You’ve already admitted it’s far worse than what Trump has done. 

btw Biden and Obama deported far more than trump ever did and do you think kids were only raped under trump?  Hard no. Probably going on longer but i can’t blame Biden or Trump for the acts of those people.  

Just now, StHustle said:

So is Trump a hypocrite for clearly being all for the ideology behind these bills you bring up but then passing prison bill reforms? Or do you think I should accept that Trumps mindset has changed on the issue?

Here’s my issue. Biden wrote the bills and got them passed.  He faced no consequences for them.  I can accept him apologizing for it but I can’t understand how he gets to be the leader of the free world.  We’ve spent years blaming trump for dividing the country. But when you step back and look at the reasons we’re divided you realize Biden had far more responsibility for that than Trump. So that’s where the hypocrisy comes in. You voted in the guy who is causing the violence in the streets 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you elected a guy with a much worse political record than Trump has. And you’re dancing around trying to justify it.  You’ve already admitted it’s far worse than what Trump has done. 

btw Biden and Obama deported far more than trump ever did and do you think kids were only raped under trump?  Hard no. Probably going on longer but i can’t blame Biden or Trump for the acts of those people.  

Whose trying to justify it Biden has admitted it as a mistake that he's learned from. What one these things has Trumped apologized or recognized his own fault in?

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Whose trying to justify it Biden has admitted it as a mistake that he's learned from. What one these things has Trumped apologized or recognized his own fault in?

He was forced to admit fault as a stipulation when his charity defrauded other charities out of two million dollars. Does that count?

Wait a second, I'm catching up to this thread... Did those who engaged in constant belittling of others move to another website... Like a three bills drive site?

With that said, if they aren't coming back on, let's not turn this into an echo chamber.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

He was forced to admit fault as a stipulation when his charity defrauded other charities out of two million dollars. Does that count?

I'd file that with agreeing to stop discriminating against Black tenants while not having to admit to having done so.

1 minute ago, nkreed said:

Wait a second, I'm catching up to this thread... Did those who engaged in constant belittling of others move to another website... Like a three bills drive site?

With that said, if they aren't coming back on, let's not turn this into an echo chamber.

It's more of a PPP site.....and oh yeah the Bills too stuck on the side.