Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President

Numark3

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Because that’s what Trump says. Trump doesn’t lie. 

They won't even talk to me or acknowledge the hundreds of thousands of undelivered ballots they've discovered held up by USPS.

2 minutes ago, LanderPoke said:

#notmypresident #resist

Is this how this works?

It really is for a frightening number of them.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

They won't concede.

They believe there's widespread voter fraud and it's going to swing the election in Trump's favor after it's revealed and litigated.

No, seriously.  That's what they think.

There is fraud.  Sorry to interrupt the lefty circle jerk already in progress here.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

No it’s not it’s just hypocrisy. Just as I’ve laid out how you managed to vote in a more racist candidate than Trump has ever been. Just pure hypocrisy on the left and it’s beautiful to see. 

As a black man I TOTALLY disagree with you saying Biden is more of a racist than Trump. I believe Biden was racist in his younger years but plenty of racists have changed an no longer have racists views. Biden is one of them.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, StHustle said:

As a black man I TOTALLY disagree with you saying Biden is more of a racist than Trump. I believe Biden was racist in his younger years but plenty of racists have changed an no longer have racists views. Biden is one of them.

You are free to make that observation but I think quite a number of people would disagree with it.  

12 minutes ago, StHustle said:

The issue is his history of passing bills that devastated minority communities that still have lasting effects to this day.   I’m enjoying the left trying to justify voting for him despite his truly terrible history.  All I keep hearing is..it seemed like a good idea at the time.  Four years of being called a kkk member if you showed any support for trump. Now they put a guy in office that is one of the reasons the blm movement exists so that they can fight the policies established by Biden! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, StHustle said:

lmao, someone got played.   

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

The issue is his history of passing bills that devastated minority communities that still have lasting effects to this day.   I’m enjoying the left trying to justify voting for him despite his truly terrible history.  All I keep hearing is..it seemed like a good idea at the time.  Four years of being called a kkk member if you showed any support for trump. Now they put a guy in office that is one of the reasons the blm movement exists so that they can fight the policies established by Biden! 

He admitted he was wrong for those bills and his mindset has changed. As a Trump supporter I wouldn't expect that to mean anything to you.

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

He admitted he was wrong for those bills and his mindset has changed. As a Trump supporter I wouldn't expect that to mean anything to you.

It had negative unforeseen consequences. He owned up to his mistake and now has a position to change it.

Trump couldn’t even say he condemns white nationalists on national TV.

I agree with you.

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

that doesn’t mean he gets a pass. The people whose lives were destroyed certainly didn’t. Funny how it’s so easy to look past how terrible your candidates history is when it suits you.    If he was a republican you would be saying the same things I am.   As far as policy goes. Trumps record with minorities is far far better than Biden’s and that is a fact not an opinion.  Do I wish Biden success? Absolutely. But that doesn’t mean I don’t think he he’s a giant piece of ***** who has ruined countless lives in this country with his irresponsible policy and for him to continue to be in government despite all of that is what’s wrong with our government.  

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

It had negative unforeseen consequences. He owned up to his mistake and now has a position to change it.

Trump couldn’t even say he condemns white nationalists on national TV.

I agree with you.

but then Trump later condemned white nationalism  so therefore all is forgiven right? Your words 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

that doesn’t mean he gets a pass. The people whose lives were destroyed certainly didn’t. Funny how it’s so easy to look past how terrible your candidates history is when it suits you.    If he was a republican you would be saying the same things I am.   As far as policy goes. Trumps record with minorities is far far better than Biden’s and that is a fact not an opinion.  Do I wish Biden success? Absolutely. But that doesn’t mean I don’t think he he’s a giant piece of ***** who has ruined countless lives in this country with his irresponsible policy and for him to continue to be in government despite all of that is what’s wrong with our government.  

You talk as if Donald Trump wasn't all for those policies and wouldn't have voted for them if he was in Congress back then. Should he get a pass cause he wasn't in position to vote for these bills even tho he clearly supported them?

Well America has ruined countless lives on both sides as well as the world. However people are changing. (Well some) restoration of voting rights amendments passing in states like FL with HUGE history of Republican GOP disenfranchisement of hundreds of thousands of Americans. And even AFTER Floridians Spoke DeSantis went right to court to Try to continue the disenfranchisement (to trumps glee by the way). 

so really can’t talk out of one side of the political spectrum on this. 

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

You talk as if Donald Trump wasn't all for those policies and wouldn't have voted for them if he was in Congress back then. Should he get a pass cause he wasn't in position to vote for these bills even tho he clearly supported them?

Trump wasn’t in office. You’re right he may have supported them at the time but when he got to office he did the opposite and put forth the first step act which helped ex cons.  Biden’s bills were so bad there is no reason he ever should have been allowed back in office.   That’s the problem here. ***** lifelong pols that ruin America.   But he gets a pass cause he’s a democrat.  Hypocrisy 

Trump wasn’t in office. You’re right he may have supported them at the time but when he got to office he did the opposite and put forth the first step act which helped ex cons.  Biden’s bills were so bad there is no reason he ever should have been allowed back in office.   That’s the problem here. ***** lifelong pols that ruin America.   But he gets a pass cause he’s a democrat.  Hypocrisy 

Really then why did he support DeSantis lawsuit to continue to disenfranchise them, even AFTER Floridians voted for restoration and made it a State Amendment?

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Well America has ruined countless lives on both sides as well as the world. However people are changing. (Well some) restoration of voting rights amendments passing in states like FL with HUGE history of Republican GOP disenfranchisement of hundreds of thousands of Americans. And even AFTER Floridians Spoke DeSantis went right to court to Try to continue the disenfranchisement (to trumps glee by the way). 

so really can’t talk out of one side of the political spectrum on this. 

Well the issue of the year is the blm movement right? Besides covid.  Biden’s bills are a large reason that movement exists because of how it destroyed the black community.  It’s like hiring the guy who started the fire to put out the fire. It makes no sense. 

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

There is something to actual in person conversation with someone with a differing opinion. Much different than online. I think in this day and age most people are afraid of the real life interactions.

That's just not true. Most people have jobs and interact in real life.

You're talking about a small percentage. More than in the past, but small.

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Well the issue of the year is the blm movement right? Besides covid.  Biden’s bills are a large reason that movement exists because of how it destroyed the black community.  It’s like hiring the guy who started the fire to put out the fire. It makes no sense. 

Well people change and gain different perspective. He owned it. Explained why it was wrong. That takes honor, humility and guts to admit a mistake the former “president” the next time he owns a mistake will be his first. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Really then why did he support DeSantis lawsuit to continue to disenfranchise them, even AFTER Floridians voted for restoration and made it a State Amendment?

I believe the issue is that they hadn’t paid their fines from their court cases.  

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Well people change and gain different perspective. He owned it. Explained why it was wrong. That takes honor, humility and guts to admit a mistake the former “president” the next time he owns a mistake will be his first. 

I mean it's not like he said a group of kids should be executed and then when DNA evidence exonerated them refused to change his opinion or something.

• Awesome! (+1) 1