Jump to content
TheBeaneBandit

Q Williams practically begging the Bills to trade for him....

Recommended Posts

Not going to happen. We can stop discussing this topic   It is going to be a tease with the football team. We will make a serious trade by the end of the week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DDCC said:

Not going to happen. We can stop discussing this topic   It is going to be a tease with the football team. We will make a serious trade by the end of the week 


Source?

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DDCC said:

Not going to happen. We can stop discussing this topic   It is going to be a tease with the football team. We will make a serious trade by the end of the week 

Not with this stiff coaching staff. I'm all for it, but these guys are lame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Shhhhh. Joeinwinslow and friends might hear you. You can't say bad things about the Bills. Its Homer all the time just like Homer radio on WGR. 

Big trade news on horizon

15 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:


Source?

It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive

  • Skeptical 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DDCC said:

Big trade news on horizon

It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive

Trade involving what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DDCC said:

Big trade news on horizon

It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive

This is some hero to zero stuff my man......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DDCC said:

Big trade news on horizon

 

 

You better hope so, cuz making stuff up and repeatedly pushing false rumors are a quick ticket out of here.

And you better hope it ends up being Washington or a West Coast team, like you claimed it was.

 

Unless you want to change your story right now while you still have a chance......

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dopey said:

Give a 2nd this year

3rd and 5th next year

You offer that I guarantee you the Jets will take it. I personally would only offer a 2nd and see what they say. It doesn't cost a dime to try.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, NewEra said:

We better keep Butler imo.  So Quinnen is going to play the 1 tech?  Is that what he’s playing in Ny?
 

I’d trade a 2nd and something else, but 2 2nds might be a little steep for my liking.  Maybe if they threw in Herndon or Mims.  

Lol two seconds for Q and Mims would get it done for you? Why would they even consider trading their 2nd rounder for a 2nd rounder. Both on rookie contracts. Cmon they'd never throw him in, he's probably someone they wouldn't trade at all especially not as a "sweetener" for a deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Lol two seconds for Q and Mims would get it done for you? Why would they even consider trading their 2nd rounder for a 2nd rounder. Both on rookie contracts. Cmon they'd never throw him in, he's probably someone they wouldn't trade at all especially not as a "sweetener" for a deal

This has nothing to do with what the jets would want to do. I’m not saying that the jets would want to make this trade......
 

this is what it would take for me to give up 2 2nd rd picks for Williams.  Herndon has one year left on his rookie contract. He’s been terrible all season. Not just because the jets offense sucks, but because he’s dropping passes.  I know they aren’t going to give up Mims in the trade, but I’d trade 2 2nd rd picks if he were included in the deal. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DDCC said:

Big trade news on horizon

It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive

DUNKIRK DON CHADWICK CHAD HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!

Best hallelujah GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

 

Never happen because we are in the same division. Teams don't even like to make trades in the same conference let alone the same division.

 

Reason why Diggs went to Buffalo, OBJ to the Browns and Hopkins the Cardinals.


to be fair the texans and vikes were thought to be in a playoff window. The jets are trash so they may not care Quite as much if we get a couple years out of him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DDCC said:

Big trade news on horizon

It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive

 

high level business meetings what what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Simon said:

 

You better hope so, cuz making stuff up and repeatedly pushing false rumors are a quick ticket out of here.

And you better hope it ends up being Washington or a West Coast team, like you claimed it was.

 

Unless you want to change your story right now while you still have a chance......

I do believe it is true.  In order for us to be competitive past the first round: we need to make a move.  The raiders want to move some players and have depth on the d line and Washington wants to make a move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DDCC said:

I do believe it is true.  In order for us to be competitive past the first round: we need to make a move.  The raiders want to move some players and have depth on the d line and Washington wants to make a move


Should we...

 

connect the dots?

follow the data points?

read the tea leaves?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

giphy.gif

They all laughed when I said Josh Allen would be our top pick and then Ed Oliver and when Kyle Williams scored a touchdown.  I just want to get along with everyone.  I read a lot from a variety of papers and try to put the pieces of the puzzle together

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:


Should we...

 

connect the dots?

follow the data points?

read the tea leaves?

 

Just put the puzzle pieces together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DDCC said:

They all laughed when I said Josh Allen would be our top pick and then Ed Oliver and when Kyle Williams scored a touchdown.  I just want to get along with everyone.  I read a lot from a variety of papers and try to put the pieces of the puzzle together

Just put the puzzle pieces together 

 

If all that you're doing is reading articles and guessing at puzzle pieces, I would strongly suggest that you do not try to make it sound like you know something more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...