Q Williams practically begging the Bills to trade for him....

29 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Why would the Jets trade him?   Don’t see it happening 

They are shopping him. A 2nd is the Price from what I hear. 

3 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I don't want any smelly Jets on my team

I will take Q in a second. 

1 hour ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Pretty nice audition if you ask me. He would absolutely add some much needed stoutness to this weak a** D. I'm in favor of this move that will never happen because well, it's the Bills.

That's correct it is because it's the Bill's.  It also wouldn't be too likey they would trade him to the Patriots or Jets.  

You are right just not in the context you're saying it.

I think they paid a pretty F* penny for Diggs now didn't they.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

They are shopping him. A 2nd is the Price from what I hear. 

I will take Q in a second. 

That's not accurate.  It has already been said they probably wouldn't part with him for less than multiple seconds to anyone let alone within the division.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

Take the Murphy Contract or Butler Contract and I would give up 2 Seconds 

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

That's correct it is because it's the Bill's.  It also wouldn't be too likey they would trade him to the Patriots or Jets.  

You are right just not in the context you're saying it.

I think they paid a pretty F* penny for Diggs now didn't they.

That's not accurate.  It has already been said they probably wouldn't part with him for less than multiple seconds to anyone let alone within the division.

Ok fine I will do 2 seconds as well. Take the Murphy Contract or Butler Contract back with those 2 seconds 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok fine I will do 2 seconds as well. Take the Murphy Contract or Butler Contract back with those 2 seconds 

We better keep Butler imo.  So Quinnen is going to play the 1 tech?  Is that what he’s playing in Ny?

I’d trade a 2nd and something else, but 2 2nds might be a little steep for my liking.  Maybe if they threw in Herndon or Mims.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I would do it for 2 as well.  I don't think we can tho.  Some of these teams that are making these splashes may find themselves in cap trouble next season.

Just now, formerlyofCtown said:

I would do it for 2 as well.  I don't think we can tho.  Some of these teams that are making these splashes may find themselves in cap trouble next season.

Well Q would still be on a cheap Rookie Contract. Not worried about next years cap hit with him.