Q Williams practically begging the Bills to trade for him....

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

They all laughed when I said Josh Allen would be our top pick and then Ed Oliver and when Kyle Williams scored a touchdown.  I just want to get along with everyone.  I read a lot from a variety of papers and try to put the pieces of the puzzle together

Just put the puzzle pieces together 

Kinda like the team was going to...

Sign Kirk Cousins?

Sign Case Keenum?

Build a stadium in Batavia?

Hire a former NFL head coach as an offensive quality control staff?

What you’ve done in the past is throw any piece of 💩 you can think of at the wall and hope one of them sticks...that’s why you got banned before, and it’s probably going to happen again if in fact that’s what you’re doing this time around.

Now I hope that’s not the case, because I’d love to see a trade that helps the team... but as a guy that’s occasioned to get a scoop out of 1BD in the recent past, I can say that it tends to go a lot smoother if you deliver the information in a much different fashion.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Simon said:

If all that you're doing is reading articles and guessing at puzzle pieces, I would strongly suggest that you do not try to make it sound like you know something more.

Let’s go with that story

2 hours ago, Simon said:

You better hope so, cuz making stuff up and repeatedly pushing false rumors are a quick ticket out of here.

And you better hope it ends up being Washington or a West Coast team, like you claimed it was.

Unless you want to change your story right now while you still have a chance......

*pops popcorn*

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Kinda like the team was going to...

Sign Kirk Cousins?

Sign Case Keenum?

Build a stadium in Batavia?

Hire a former NFL head coach as an offensive quality control staff?

What you’ve done in the past is throw any piece of 💩 you can think of at the wall and hope one of them sticks...that’s why you got banned before, and it’s probably going to happen again if in fact that’s what you’re doing this time around.

Now I hope that’s not the case, because I’d love to see a trade that helps the team... but as a guy that’s occasioned to get a scoop out of 1BD in the recent past, I can say that it tends to go a lot smoother if you deliver the information in a much different fashion.

I not sure what you are talking about but I am just speculating like everyone else does.  No stadium in Batavia ever.  You have to believe we are going to make a move.  A team is a puzzle.  We are missing some pieces.  Just have to find the right puzzle pieces and connect them

2 minutes ago, DDCC said:

Let’s go with that story

OK.

So the next time you start running around here trying to tell people about what's going on inside One Bills Drive (i.e. We are in serious conversation about a defensive tackle, McDermott and him do not get along at all, Beane ... is being pushed by McDermott to make a move, Big trade news on horizon It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive, etc) we will safely assume you're full of it and should be suspended for making up rumors.

Understood.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

OK.

So the next time you start running around here trying to tell people about what's going on inside One Bills Drive (i.e. We are in serious conversation about a defensive tackle, McDermott and him do not get along at all, Beane ... is being pushed by McDermott to make a move, Big trade news on horizon It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive, etc) we will safely assume you're full of it and should be suspended for making up rumors.

Understood.

Dude, relax.  See what happens.  I may just be right 

1 minute ago, DDCC said:

I not sure what you are talking about but I am just speculating like everyone else does.  No stadium in Batavia ever.  You have to believe we are going to make a move.  A team is a puzzle.  We are missing some pieces.  Just have to find the right puzzle pieces and connect them

This is speculation?

4 hours ago, DDCC said:

Big trade news on horizon

It is common knowledge around 1 bills drive

What about your gem from the other thread about the defense’s mojo where you straight up said this?

And then said that you had “proof”?

You're now retracting that and saying it’s speculation?

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, either you’re right and we’ll all laud your insider info, or...

...it’ll be see ya next username...

Either way I’ll be happy!

Or the Bills will be one of two dozen teams to make a trade and he'll just pretend he knew something all along. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Or the Bills will be one of two dozen teams to make a trade and he'll just pretend he knew something all along. :lol:

I actually do expect a trade to happen...what I’m specifically calling out here is the flip-flopping between citing anonymous sources and claiming it’s just speculation. Just pick one story and stick with it already 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, thebandit27 said:

I actually do expect a trade to happen...what I’m specifically calling out here is the flip-flopping between citing anonymous sources and claiming it’s just speculation. Just pick one story and stick with it already 

Duanesburg Dave doesn't want to unmask any of his deepstate sources so we're going to keep if vauge

also QAnon says we're going to trade for a 330+lb DT

Just now, thebandit27 said:

I do too. I think they recognize a window here in a chaotic season.

And the panicked flip-flopping is entertaining in the short term; but it is not going to age well. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, DDCC said:

They all laughed when I said Josh Allen would be our top pick and then Ed Oliver and when Kyle Williams scored a touchdown.  I just want to get along with everyone.  I read a lot from a variety of papers and try to put the pieces of the puzzle together

Just put the puzzle pieces together 

1fwokt.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

23 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

It's the Jets holmes...

or its washington or its the giants...its the falcons its the bengals.....its the jags...its the lions......its the vikings......its the cowboys.....its the texans.....its the broncos

other teams play these other sad sad teams get the win and move on

Bills fan so hung up on who we played....who did we play ? Whoever is on the schedule

Rams only beat Giants 17-9 no one cried

Titans only beat the Broncos 16-14

Chargers only beat the Bengals 16-13

Steelers only beat the Giants  26-16

these fans arent crying, there morning radio shows arent ya but it was the _________, just Buffalo

5-2 ..6-2 next week no apologies

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/25/2020 at 4:00 PM, TheBeaneBandit said:

Pretty nice audition if you ask me. He would absolutely add some much needed stoutness to this weak a** D. I'm in favor of this move that will never happen because well, it's the Bills.

We should get them to throw in Darnold while we are at it