Point Differential

Mango

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

Wayy better. I was thinking about this last night after the game. This team is playing light out!!

A good man knows when to change gears.  Well done Mango.  Now that we’re farther into the year, it’s clear this is a very different team, amd a different year for the league so it’s hard to compare previous years.  We all do it, but I’ve come to realize we’re treading on different ground.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

You're right. I deserve to be blocked haha. However, is "Go Miami" really better? For any fan of the 70's - 90's Bills, it isn't. 

I'm one of the older members here, was a Bills fan back in the 70s (when we went 0 for the decade: 0-20!) and 80s and there's no comparison for me. My hatred for the Patriots is much more intense. Shula was a true class act. The hoodie not so much.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I’m so conflicted. I want the Dolphins to B word slap them out of the playoffs, but I’m so dang done with the Dolphins hype. 

I'm taking a "who hurt me more recently" approach.  So, F the Pats.  I'm not afraid of either of them in the playoffs

• Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

He’s in hiding, sharing a hole under a rock with LowBaseballIQ

Weird flex given I was the comment directly above this one. And yes the Bills had a low point differential early in the season and it was a concern. It’s no longer a concern. 

31 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Its not likely the Pats make it at all.  Miami may not make it either.

Very uphill battle for both teams...hard to see the ravens not winning 10 games at the very least with the schedule they have left and more than likely 11.  Colts browns and ravens have pretty easy  schedules left 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

I hope NE wins, so we get to eliminate NE from playoff contention next week.

I don't care about the "then" clause, those are just words NO Bills fan should say, EVER.

Please report to the third table on the right to turn in your Fan card, else stand in line on the left for your Whuppin' with Wet Noodles.

11 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

You're right. I deserve to be blocked haha. However, is "Go Miami" really better? For any fan of the 70's - 90's Bills, it isn't. 

Fair.  Can we hope for a 3-3 tie?

2 hours ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

I'm one of the older members here, was a Bills fan back in the 70s (when we went 0 for the decade: 0-20!) and 80s and there's no comparison for me. My hatred for the Patriots is much more intense. Shula was a true class act. The hoodie not so much.

Yeah I lived through the Dolphins drought years too.  I was at the game when the goal posts came  down. Having said that, I’m still pissed at the Brady-Moss 56-10 SNF game. So Patriots followed by Ravens are the teams I root strongly against.  The Dolphins haven’t been relevant for years. I look forward to hating on the Dolphins again. 

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I’m so conflicted. I want the Dolphins to B word slap them out of the playoffs, but I’m so dang done with the Dolphins hype. 

I want the Pats to win today so the Bills can be the ones to end their playoffs hopes in front of a national audience next week. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Plus 96

We good now?

Ravens and Chiefs around plus 130.  Steelers plus 106.  We're all in same ballpark and without question the class of the AFC.  

Dolphins also plus 96.  

Colts plus 75.

Titans plus 50.

Browns lol.  

Since week 7:

289 points for.  181 points against.  

Plus 108.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Plus 96

We good now?

Ravens and Chiefs around plus 130.  Steelers plus 106.  We're all in same ballpark and without question the class of the AFC.  

Dolphins also plus 96.  

Colts plus 75.

Titans plus 50.

Browns lol.  

Since week 7:

289 points for.  181 points against.  

Plus 108.  

That’s awesome, bro!

This is why it’s good to let things play out before obsessing about what a stat (our low point differential mid season) means.

Even at mid season, our point differential would’ve been a bit better if we didn’t let a few teams have garbage points.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1