Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Which is why NFL players have to have accountants do their taxes because their tax returns get complex since they play all over the place. Each game they pay the taxes in the state they are playing and in some cases the county/municipality taxes also.

That is correct. Which is another reason players would likely be very against a bubble if they are in a state with low taxes.  Unless the bubble was in those states and then they would pay no taxes on any of the games instead of just the home games.

Most of the recent bubble talk has been with the assumptions each team would maintain their own bubble, I think.

4 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I have to say my day is complete after seeing this

Could also be that they were dropping him off or the flight was unrelated to Bell all together. Pat McAfee just said that there were reports that Bell was spotted at Duffs here earlier. Who knows whats true or not though lol

6 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I have to say my day is complete after seeing this

It went to Naples, not Miami, and has already been there a few times in recent weeks.  I think they have a place down there.

Doesn't mean something couldn't be up, but it's maybe not the most likely scenario.  Bell maybe is still in NY anyway, wasn't he just released a couple days ago?

• Like (+1) 1

D

3 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

Could also be that they were dropping him off or the flight was unrelated to Bell all together. Pat McAfee just said that there were reports that Bell was spotted at Duffs here earlier. Who knows whats true or not though lol

Pat is reputable - did he say that on his show?

Edited by Turbo44

Good news

https://twitter.com/thehoodgorilla/status/1316768073995743236

https://twitter.com/thehoodgorilla/status/1316565846966374400

This guy apparently broke Leonard Fournette getting released 2 hours before it happened. He has Bell going to the Bills, Chiefs and Dolphins in some kind of timeshare arrangement.

Edited by Boxcar
Added context

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'll bet good money he chooses the Dols.  And will suck there.

Probably. But i do like the Dolphins coach.  I think he will be a problem for us in the AFC East once he gets all his pieces in place.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

Good news

This guy apparently broke Leonard Fournette getting released 2 hours before it happened. He has Bell going to the Bills, Chiefs and Dolphins in some kind of timeshare arrangement.

WOOT

This is great. I wanted the Bills in on him back when the jets got him. Now we get him cut-rate.

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Good news

https://twitter.com/thehoodgorilla/status/1316768073995743236

https://twitter.com/thehoodgorilla/status/1316565846966374400

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Good news

Hahaha Ryan Fitzmagic is legit responding to that post.

NVM it was a fake fitz. stupid internet fooled me again. WHEN WILL I LEARN!!! ahhhh

Edited by CaliBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

WOOT

This is great. I wanted the Bills in on him back when the jets got him. Now we get him cut-rate.

I should have included the other tweets from the start, I was making a joke because this guy has said he was going to all three teams

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

These typical/fake reports are starting to roll in. Just had a buddy text me that Bell is in Buffalo and was spotted at Danny's.

No he isnt, and no he wasnt.