What is really bad about the titans game.

The titans nearly lost to Jaguars and the Vikings and especially the Vikings they won by one point.  And the Jaguars got killed at home by the Dolphins so I blame everything on Frazier the guy is clueless and with this schedule this year we are not going anywhere this year if McDermott does not take over the defense.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

The titans nearly lost to Jaguars and the Vikings and especially the Vikings they won by one point.  And the Jaguars got killed at home by the Dolphins so I blame everything on Frazier the guy is clueless and with this schedule this year we are not going anywhere this year if McDermott does not take over the defense.

Well if we're doing this.....

we should beat the Chiefs because they lost to the Raiders....and we beat the Raiders.

9 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

That second sentence is...quite a sentence.

He needs you to teach him to write a one word sentence.

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

You’re not going anywhere unless you go somewhere else

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue!

I am glad for you maybe wd-40 can help.

Just now, The Old Man said:

The Bills were simply out coached by the Titans

No the game was there Josh threw a touchdown.  We are down 2 scores and we need a defensive stop and what happens they give up another touchdown.