My guess at AFC rankings after Tues.

Bubba Gump

6 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

He had 2 HOF players in LT and Gates and could not get it done. 

Wow.  Two players don't make a team, not to mention that he has a better HC.

He's not a Brady or Manning level QB in this era.  He needs help.  I guess by your metric Kelly was a choke artist and it was all his fault we lost 4 huh.

5 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Wow.  Two players don't make a team, not to mention that he has a better HC.

He's not a Brady or Manning level QB in this era.  He needs help.  I guess by your metric Kelly was a choke artist and it was all his fault we lost 4 huh.

Dude relax, you simply said that he basically never had a good team. I'm telling you he did with 2 HOF players and could not get it done period. He flat out chokes time and time again in the playoffs. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

If the Bills beat the titans there's no reason they shouldn't be #1. The Steelers have played 4 bad teams and didn't dominate any of them.

Why does THIS never get talked about around the NFL, but then throw on top that our Rams and Raider games weirdly don’t count?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Dude relax, you simply said that he basically never had a good team. I'm telling you he did with 2 HOF players and could not get it done period. He flat out chokes time and time again in the playoffs. 

I could be wrong but the Browns and Colts are more dangerous than KC or Tennessee right now.

7 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I could be wrong but the Browns and Colts are more dangerous than KC or Tennessee right now.

Browns are def headed in the right direction no doubt and Colts are a solid well coached team. After watching KC close the last few weeks I'm not 100% sure what's going on there? (SB hangover)

We need a few more weeks to see how things pan out to paint a clearer picture. I really feel (homer aside) that the Bills are the best team in the AFC right now. Once this D settles out to old form, sky is the limit with this team. 

Edited by Real McNasty

3 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Browns are def headed in the right direction no doubt and Colts are a solid well coached team. After watching KC close the last few weeks I'm not 100% sure what's going on there? (SB hangover)

We need a few more weeks to see how things pan out to paint a clearer picture. I really feel (homer aside) that the Bills are the best team in the AFC right now. Once this D settles out to old form, sky is the limit with this team. 

If the D gets close to where they were last year then we have a 19-0 shot.  Likely won't happen(19-0) but agree on your point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

So if the Bills win Tuesday, after a KC loss and Baltimore with 1 loss, the AFC rankings will look like this. Just because.

1. Pittsburgh

2. Kansas City

3. Baltimore

4. Buffalo

Bills will be ahead of Pittsburgh. We wil beat them 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

If the Bills win but sit 4th behind KC and Bal who each have a loss and one more than Pittsburgh id say you've eaten too much Bubba Gump Shrimp. 

Not my rankings, but I'm thinking this is what all the ####### commentators will come up with. Buffalo still doesn't get the respect it deserves.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why Pittsburgh? They've barely won all four of their games, all against weak opponents.

Because Pittsburgh gets all the respect they don't deserve. Buffalo gets jack ***** when it comes to respect. We could go 12-4 and people will still ***** on us. I'm hoping this team changes that.