AC/DC on GMFB = Super Bowl halftime?

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not true. There are plenty of excellent rock bands out there. Radio just stopped playing them because 90% of US music radio stations are programmed by three or four companies.

I ate at the original Mighty Taco on Hertel when it was owned by the four founders and had local rock bands like Pegasus working there to pay off their gear.

Me too. (Astro Man)....

3 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Me too. (Astro Man)....

Are you Astro Man? I think I saw you live at the Continental. You just had a tooth knocked out but still played your show. Am I recalling that correctly?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I loved listening to Ac Dak growing up, but can we get a halftime band under the age of 148.  These guys are a commercial for preparation H at this point.  At least we won’t have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction other than the eyesore they always wear.  I do agree Metallica is played so much at games, why not give them a shot?  I’m sure at their age now, they won’t do anything boneheaded like Janet.

50 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I loved listening to Ac Dak growing up, but can we get a halftime band under the age of 148.  These guys are a commercial for preparation H at this point.  At least we won’t have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction other than the eyesore they always wear.  I do agree Metallica is played so much at games, why not give them a shot?  I’m sure at their age now, they won’t do anything boneheaded like Janet.

Oh come on now,  Boobs are always okay 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t think the members of AC DC are that much older than the guys in Metallica though tbh. I admit an AC DC bias. Any AC DC is good AC DC, Metallica from the Black album on does nothing for me, with the exception of some newer stuff that goes back to their thrash roots. I’ll take a Master or Puppets halftime show though. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1