Andre Roberts is a plus

Shaw66

Eh, at the end of the season Andre Roberts will probably be responsible for two turnovers...and they just happened to be tonight.  Bad game.  Horrible game.  But I'm much more worried about other aspects of the club more so than Roberts.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/8/2020 at 1:58 PM, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

NFL games are not only hard to win, but are most often won by few points.  Which means that individual plays have great influence over games, and especially plays by your non-stars who pay bit roles.  Cue Andre Roberts, who I think will "win" us a game this season.

Well....you could argue he "lost" us a game tonight.  Not singlehandedly, but the INT off his deflected catch that turned into a touch was a huge early momentum swing, and his fumble that turned into a touch added to the embarrassment if nothing else.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:51 PM, JoPoy88 said:

he was only bashed by irrational duke lovers who have since thankfully fallen silent

Well hey y'all watch this

the philosophy where KR/PR is an entry point for incredible athletes where they can develop into offense contributors Is nice.

Roberts will never be anymore than he is. Yeah he amassed return yards. He had a couple around 23-25 yards.   Downing it in the EZ doesn't change the game a bit but his return yardage looks great. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

TBH Roberts had a game he would love to forget. Hardly anything went right for him.

Having said that, he wasn’t necessarily making bad decisions, his execution was just not there.

I am a lot more worried about the D going forward. We desperately need more from any CB not named White and someone who can step up for Milano. Backup CBs and LBers are becoming a major concern.

11 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am okay with Roberts getting bottled up on returns.  That happens. Titans owned us on ST.

The drop/int and the fumble though are just flat-out terrible, game-changing errors. Just really bad game by Roberts. 

They have plenty of skill position weapons--no need for him getting targets.  Also, why is ST having him run out all those kickoffs?

• Like (+1) 1