Injured Players from the game

ganesh

Looking forward to hearing the status of the different injured players

*  Josh Allen -  What the prognosis for his shoulder injury

*  Levi Wallace -  Appeared to be a bad ankle/leg injury

*  Mat Milano -  Didn't finish the game.  Chris Brown says some kind of Pectoral injury

*  Beasley -  announcers initially said that his return for doubtful, but he did come back and make that 2nd catch 

* Brian Winters - suffered some kind of knee injury

* Zack Moss -  inactive this week

We did not escape Las Vegas unscathed 😞

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Dam.....didn’t see milano hurt.  Again.  Sigh.  Poor kid

When he was playing, he was all over the WR’s and TE’s.  Funny, I don’t see all the Milano is just averaged and can be replaced by anyone posts.  Once he was out, a lot of people were clamoring how his absence was hurting our coverage over the middle to the right with curls, etc.

At least for JA it is his non throwing shoulder. 

Bills got lucky that Norman played 1/2 decent.  He was a lil shaky on some plays.  That punchout and recovery helped his cause mightily.

Bummer on Milano....he can't catch a break

Beasley!  Man what a dynamo!

Winters will sting some but O-line has a few bodies

Honestly have not missed Zack much, a fair amount of hype from the abbreviated TC and still have yet to see the product.

Yes indeed....the Bills just might have a bye on the way.....

Beasley is definitely walking wounded.  On his last catch, there was a quick camera angle that showed him cursing and limping on that foot.  It happened fast, but I definitely saw it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

McD: yeah, I don’t know. I haven’t talked to our medical staff. We’ll see..

Fisch (waving stack of papers):  "Coach McDermott, have you got a minute?  I've got the injury evaluations from yesterday's game here"

Coach McD: "Can I run the hall in under a minute?  Sure I can!"  (takes off down hall)

• Like (+1) 1