Ed Oliver knee injury

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

Who here thinks that Ed Oliver is not playing well? 

I thought he didn't play very well last Sunday. He was very good weeks 1 and 2. Although even not playing very well on Sunday he was better than Jefferson and especially Harrison Phillips who was spectacularly awful.

Edited by GunnerBill

17 hours ago, Lurker said:

He needs some leg whipping lessons from Conrad Dobler...

The legend of Kiko is only a cliff note compared to the shall I say "Competitiveness" on Mr. Dobler. I would not be surprised if Beane got on the phone before the deadline to beef of the DT position. Hopefully Ed gets well and fast but maybe a little time back will help him like it did Allen.

Edited by Mr. K

21 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Crazy how lucky we were last year with no real injuries. 2020 sucks in case everyone hadn’t noticed. 

So far it's just been minor stuff for the Bills.  We've already got players coming back and getting stronger.  Josh Norman will be back soon.  Milano and Edmunds are another week removed from their injuries.

5 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

So far it's just been minor stuff for the Bills.  We've already got players coming back and getting stronger.  Josh Norman will be back soon.  Milano and Edmunds are another week removed from their injuries.

Josh Norman will be back this week

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

I feel like we need to know more

Well Mr. Cheese has responded with even more.....some will be titillated others not so.  I am firmly in the not so camp at this point....well unless it is Mrs. Cheese not Mr. Cheese!

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its a practice jersey where it cuts off at the stomach.

home or away?

Straight shirtcockin

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

Well Mr. Cheese has responded with even more.....some will be titillated others not so.  I am firmly in the not so camp at this point....well unless it is Mrs. Cheese not Mr. Cheese!

Mr Cheese is a hermaphrodite so he is ACDC so to speak 

30 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Missing those two for a game was dumb luck as it was against a relatively poor opponent. 

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Socks with grips on the bottom because I have hardwood floors.

with grips? Those are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you keep the ladies and gay dudes off ya? You need an only fans, gotta share that ***** with the world....

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Royal you a funny guy....I had to laugh at nearly every one of your retorts

Don’t get TOO friendly with him......he just might send you the video! You will WISH it was a Peter Pan pic! 

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great news 

Why is Fromm listed on the injury report with no injury every week? Is I just because they’re giving him limited reps?

Edit- saw you answered that in the bills raiders thread. 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like he’s leaving Signature cutz on main. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1