Its time for these Josh hating "experts" to ask for their crow

Totally agree! Somebody on this board has a long list of these haters (please post your list). We should ask someone with some social media presence (and a known Bills fan) to start asking how they would like their crow served! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

PFF, Ledlard I am talking to you and your ilk

I'd prefer to ignore them, personally.  They thrive on trolling Bills Mafia to generate clicks with controversy.

Treat them like a dog pile.  Step around and walk on; don't linger, it smells.  Don't poke it, it will stick to your umbrella point then the smell comes with you

• Haha (+1) 4

I'll never understand this absolute obsession with getting a pound of flesh.

I didn't like Josh as a prospect. What do you want to do; fly me over the Atlantic and publically flog me outside of the stadium?

The amount of hatred for being 'wrong' is not commensurate to the praise when you're right.

Edited by Blokestradamus

I believed in Allen from the beginning and defended him in debates, over and over again. With that said, I absolutely understand why reasonable posters on this board had doubts or expressed skepticism about the level of play he could reach. Even now, Allen plays a certain style of football that will lead to negative plays (such as some of his fumbles and the phantom interception yesterday) that cause some people to still question him in regard to " ball security and high risk plays he shouldn't attempt." I understand that as well. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. Josh Allen has to pay his style of football. That is who he is and that is what is going to make him successful in this league.

As far as apologies go, I don't think people need to apologize for legitimate questions they had (and may still have) about Allen, or aspects of his game. I would guess that almost every Bills fan is completely behind Allen at this point, whether they still have questions or not.

There were a handful of posters that hated the pick from the beginning and were never interested in giving him a chance or being honest in their evaluations - only in justifying their dislike of him. I don't particularly care if they apologize or not. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1