Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Move to a community that is over run by illegal migrants and then speak to your " Fear Mongering" . Immigration is a great program for all countries, but illegal migration is a total different issue. Every honest migrant would rather go through the legal method and have real status rather than hide in the shadows. 

Define “overrun.” 

Bingo!

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

You guys really need to get over your persecution complexes.  Not a good look and not a winning strategy.  but carry on...by all means

Some moronic esquire comparing his arrest around Easter to the crucifiction and people will buy that shite.  Unbelievable. I doubt Donny has ever said a sincere prayer in his life.  Can u imagine him 12 yo at a fake military school kneeling to say his bedtime prayers?

LOL!  The Democrat Party is the party of persecution complexes. 

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Define “overrun.” 

Bingo!

One illegal is too many. There is no reason that immigration should not be legal and controlled. If you believe otherwise why not just shut down all immigration offices, departments, border security, passport checks rtc.

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah, El Chapo would love to live beside this nut. 

To be an immigrant is not a felony, but yo be illegal should be.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

One illegal is too many. There is no reason that immigration should not be legal and controlled. If you believe otherwise why not just shut down all immigration offices, departments, border security, passport checks rtc.

It's what they've been told to think.  Because Repubs are against illegal immigration.

23 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

“illegal” immigrants pay taxes and contribute to society.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/topics/tax-contributions

Most of the “anti illegal” programming is steeped in “I don’t like brown people in my good suburban community”

Why are Republicans not proposing legislation to make immigration easier? Why is their solution to force everyone out?

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Most of the “anti illegal” programming is steeped in “I don’t like brown people in my good suburban community”

Why are Republicans not proposing legislation to make immigration easier? Why is their solution to force everyone out?

Oh I don't know, maybe when this administration begins to enforce the immigration law already in place it might be time to start working to craft new laws.

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

they don’t want everyone out. They want regulated immigration not open borders. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If that's what you think then that says more about you than anything else.  Brown people who immigrated here legally don't want illegals.  And illegals aren't going to be located in anyone's "good suburban community."  Just look at Martha's Vineyard.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

This makes that stronger. Gives his entire narrative some media coverage.  Makes him the martyr.  

I just cannot even begin to bring myself to give a ***** about the media coverage. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

they don’t want everyone out. They want regulated immigration not open borders. 

Ok, so let's regulate immigration so it takes 6 months tops. Meanwhile, those who are already here and established lives should stay and be made citizens. 

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

If that's what you think then that says more about you than anything else.  Brown people who immigrated here legally don't want illegals.  And illegals aren't going to be located in anyone's "good suburban community."  Just look at Martha's Vineyard.

The immigrants sent there by Abbott were moved to a community one town over with actual resources to care for them. 

I want open borders defined as: 

An open border is a border that enables free movement of people between different jurisdictions with limited or no restrictions on movement, that is to say lacking substantive border control. A border may be an open border due to a lack of legal controls or intentional legislation allowing free movement of people across the border (de jure), or a border may be an open border due to lack of adequate enforcement or adequate supervision of the border (de facto).

We did not have quotas on immigration before 1921. I want that restored. I want many new Americans to fuel economic growth and spit in the face of China. I want as many people as possible to experience the American Dream. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I keep hearing we are heading towards a civil war if Trump is indicted. Just wondering what that looks like?  Will Trumptards go around shooting people who don’t have American flags in their doors?  WTF does a civil war look like?  

10 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I keep hearing we are heading towards a civil war if Trump is indicted. Just wondering what that looks like?  Will Trumptards go around shooting people who don’t have American flags in their doors?  WTF does a civil war look like?  

You "keep hearing" baloney, more likely you are just applying your own biased opinion of what you "feel" conservatives will do............😂

Trump's coming arrest next week will only spur the 70 million voters that supported him to do so again.

The few Jan 6th rioters who were rightly arrested have become the smokescreen behind which the left hides.

Sadly, we may end up in a civil war in a few years, but don't spread that "trump indictment" B.S. to the folks who know better.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Ok, so let's regulate immigration so it takes 6 months tops. Meanwhile, those who are already here and established lives should stay and be made citizens. 

The immigrants sent there by Abbott were moved to a community one town over with actual resources to care for them. 

I want open borders defined as: 

We did not have quotas on immigration before 1921. I want that restored. I want many new Americans to fuel economic growth and spit in the face of China. I want as many people as possible to experience the American Dream. 

Not about quotas, it is about control, it is about getting the right people, about keeping El Chappo put. I decide who comes into my house. 

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not about quotas, it is about control, it is about getting the right people, about keeping El Chappo put. I decide who comes into my house. 

This should not take years. 6 months tops. 

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-trump-rages-at-americans-he-views-as-enemies-in-new-campaign-screed/

Truly interested in the righties interpretation of this ad.

Mine is that he knows he's going to get indicted, he knows that he can't win a general election and he's hoping for a violent revolution.

" It’s the Marxists who would have us become a Godless nation worshipping at the altar of race, and gender, and environment. And it’s the globalist class that has made us totally dependent on China and other foreign countries that basically hate us."

Don't think that's gonna prompt many major donors his way.

I don't consider myself as a "righty", more a will of the people kind of guy.  I'd say this Trump thing is pretty much consistent with Joe Biden raging away at MAGA extremists minus the Marine guards and red lighting.  Although I've got to say these emotional rants on one side or the other turn me off.  My dad used to say that when you make important decisions with your emotions, you'll more times than not end up regretting it.  I've found that to be true.  We need less ranting and name calling and more debate and discussion of facts and rational choices.  I think that's something most of us here can rally around regardless of our views.  Unfortunately, a lot of the political leadership avoids that kind of approach at all costs.  I'd add my overall view of Trump is that his time has come and gone.  And it would be best if he'd step aside and let somebody else take the lead.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2