Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Tiberius

8 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the story of catturd:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/catturd2-maga-twitter-shitposting-king-1234674671/

You guys use only the best propaganda sources while mistrusting the "MSM"

The article is a summary of the entire far right misinformation ecosystem including Fox persona;lities.  An alternative reality "news" service to replace actual journalism that they disagree with.  Fascinating but dangerous...Seems many here rewrite the turd's themes.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Sure.  But he won't.  
Not showing any signs of stepping aside with his inflammatory rhetoric.  Look up the THIS IS THE TIME!  tweet today.  If you don't think that's a thinly veiled call to violence then I don't know further debate on anything is fruitful.  Billstime documented above that the dog whistle the mob heard was interpreted as call to action.  Ignoring these actions is the same as condoning them which you seem more than ready to do.  The jerk already incited an insurrection (riot is fine if you prefer).   You think violence in NYC, Georgia or DC might follow his comments?    How you can equate trump's comments now or before the insurrection to Biden's condemning the thugs that were involved is beyond my comprehension.  Keep minimizing the threat and we will see violence.  Perhaps that's what you want.

Many see a legal system that has been effectively weaponized by a political establishment clinging to power, while overseeing a controlled demolition of our country in every way possible, that prosecutes its enemies to fullest extent on even the most minor of offenses while allowing members of the political establishment to without exception skate on even the most egregious of offenses.  Personally, I agree with this assessment, and try as I may, I cannot make any intelligent argument to the contrary given the circumstances.  In this case making a $130,000 payment through an attorney instead of making it directly.  Given the litany of things Trump has been accused of I personally find it comical that his enemies need to settle on something so trivial.  if this fails what the next step?  Checking into a couple unpaid parking tickets?  Are they out to get him?  They sure are and it can't be any more obvious.  

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/catturd2-maga-twitter-shitposting-king-1234674671/

The article is a summary of the entire far right misinformation ecosystem including Fox persona;lities.  An alternative reality "news" service to replace actual journalism that they disagree with.  Fascinating but dangerous...Seems many here rewrite the turd's themes.

You are clearly trolling us, right? No one is really gonna use a RS article to prove the other side is lying. They have made up whole stories and been caught lying several times about their "verifications". Only a naive person believes them without getting a LOT more info. I will state that Catturd is clearly a provocateur so everything he says should be taken that way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You are clearly trolling us, right? No one is really gonna use a RS article to prove the other side is lying. They have made up whole stories and been caught lying several times about their "verifications". Only a naive person believes them without getting a LOT more info. I will state that Catturd is clearly a provocateur so everything he says should be taken that way.

Wait until he/she/they cites Mother Jones and Southern Poverty Law Center with a straight face.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Many see a legal system that has been effectively weaponized by a political establishment clinging to power, while overseeing a controlled demolition of our country in every way possible, that prosecutes its enemies to fullest extent on even the most minor of offenses while allowing members of the political establishment to without exception skate on even the most egregious of offenses.  Personally, I agree with this assessment, and try as I may, I cannot make any intelligent argument to the contrary given the circumstances.  In this case making a $130,000 payment through an attorney instead of making it directly.  Given the litany of things Trump has been accused of I personally find it comical that his enemies need to settle on something so trivial.  if this fails what the next step?  Checking into a couple unpaid parking tickets?  Are they out to get him?  They sure are and it can't be any more obvious.  

Georgia and DC accusations are more profound. Still Gov McDonnell from Va was indicted for similar campaign activities 

https://ballotpedia.org/Former_Virginia_Governor_Bob_McDonnell_and_Star_Scientific

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Catturd is the troll. Yet many here clearly follow. What specifically in the RS article do you dispute given your familiarity?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Fun fact.  Dude has a radio show and you can just engage him. Not some dem pac paid operative.   Btw.  His book is pretty good 

17 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Georgia and DC accusations are more profound. Still Gov McDonnell from Va was indicted for similar campaign activities 

https://ballotpedia.org/Former_Virginia_Governor_Bob_McDonnell_and_Star_Scientific

Catturd is the troll. Yet many here clearly follow. What specifically in the RS article do you dispute given your familiarity?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/dec/29/rolling-stone-rape-story-uva-five-years. Right off the bat   actually journalism and integrity go together.  Rolling stone has none of the latter.  

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You're just proving my point.  The story says the Supreme Court vacated the conviction and DOJ declined to pursue the case.  So, no harm, no foul.  What about fast forwarding to the present to something like Biden's documented family run organized influence peddling operation with entities in places like China?  Millions transferred to family members.  In exchange for what exactly?  That's the concern.  Legal, illegal, that sounds like a national security issue.  Something that requires investigation.  The DOJ checking into it?  Forget about that happening anytime soon. 

The potential for a sitting President to be compromised by payoffs from our #1 adversary.  Not a peep about the situation in the media or Washington elites.  The story just doesn't exist.  You swap out Biden for Trump and I guarantee it's a 24/7 shitstorm.  Impeachment, treason, article 25.  The whole 9 yards.  I'm not making any case for defending Trump but merely pointing out there's one set of rules for insiders and another set of rules for outsiders.  Insiders get protection.  Outsiders face prosecution.  Tell me I'm wrong?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Carried is the troll. Yet many here clearly follow. What specifically in the RS article do you dispute given your familiarity?

Catturd has yet to make up a story of a rape and lie about "verifications", so maybe he is less troll than RS. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37879151.amp

Where did I insinuate I knew anything about Catturd, beyond he is a provocateur? I simply know RS is usually garbage. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Catturd has yet to make up a story of a rape and lie about "verifications", so maybe he is less troll than RS. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37879151.amp

Where did I insinuate I knew anything about Catturd, beyond he is a provocateur? I simply know RS is usually garbage. 

You seem certain that catturd has never made up a story yet claim to not know much about him

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're just proving my point.  The story says the Supreme Court vacated the conviction and DOJ declined to pursue the case.  So, no harm, no foul.  What about fast forwarding to the present to something like Biden's documented family run organized influence peddling operation with entities in places like China?  Millions transferred to family members.  In exchange for what exactly?  That's the concern.  Legal, illegal, that sounds like a national security issue.  Something that requires investigation.  The DOJ checking into it?  Forget about that happening anytime soon. 

The potential for a sitting President to be compromised by payoffs from our #1 adversary.  Not a peep about the situation in the media or Washington elites.  The story just doesn't exist.  You swap out Biden for Trump and I guarantee it's a 24/7 shitstorm.  Impeachment, treason, article 25.  The whole 9 yards.  I'm not making any case for defending Trump but merely pointing out there's one set of rules for insiders and another set of rules for outsiders.  Insiders get protection.  Outsiders face prosecution.  Tell me I'm wrong?  

Of course not.  It's how they sleep at night thinking Joke is some great, respected, coherent and chaste leader, to fight their nightmares about Trump.  It's really amazing to witness.

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

You literally made up nazis putting recruiting posters on a trailhead. At least admit you made that up

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://heavy.com/news/alvin-bragg-george-soros/amp/

first story popped on google. Bragg did get money from Soros so story is true 

The story is true.

It is standard Red-Tail procedure to try and divert a story by claiming that the source is sketchy.

Just ignore it.

Meanwhile, back at the thread;

Trump will surrender to face charges if indicted, defense lawyer says

CNBC, by Dan Mangan

Former President Donald Trump will surrender to face criminal charges if indicted by a Manhattan grand jury, his lawyer said Friday evening. The lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, spoke on the heels of a report by WNBC that federal, state and local law enforcement agencies are preparing security arrangements for the possibility that Trump will be indicted as early as next week. “Will follow normal procedures if it gets to that point,” Tacopina told CNBC when asked what Trump would do if that possibility becomes reality.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/17/trump-will-surrender-to-face-charges-if-indicted-defense-lawyer-says.html

George Soros Exposed as Major Force Behind Trump’s Prosecution and Imminent Arrest

by Kyle Becker

President Donald Trump reacted to the news of his imminent arrest in New York by pointing out that the Manhattan District Attorney’s office’s “leader is funded by George Soros.” Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg, whom Donald Trump is referring to in his post, was elected in November 2021 with indirect backing from left-wing billionaire George Soros, who gave $1 million to the Color of Change PAC, which spent it to elect Bragg.The Color of Change PAC is a radical activist group that describes itself as “the nation’s largest online racial justice organization.” Fox News reported that Soros has “funneled $40 million dollars into district attorney campaigns nationwide,” including Bragg’s

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/creepy-old-dude-knab/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

You seem certain that catturd has never made up a story yet claim to not know much about him

You said he spreads "misinformation" by quoting people who have been proven in court to have lied. Can you show me where he lied or are you too stupid to engage? 

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i think it's pointless to engage...read the article.  and tell me what you find false.

Reminiscent of you whining about Taibbi without being able to point to a single piece of his reporting that was false.

That’s different though. Right?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1