Police Terrorism Group

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Apparently, they've got the guy who shot the LA County sherriffs surrounded in a barricaded house.

May God have mercy on him, because the LAPD won't.

Hopefully they don't live down to the organized violence they're known for, but that's asking a tiger to change their stripes.

Just now, westside2 said:

Beats a sharp stick in the eye.......

For the people it blinded or caused brain damage to, not really.
image.jpeg.472c86d68247797eff542f30e53b2017.jpeg
Officer Nicholas Gebhart was just one such member of a terrorist police organization in Austin, Texas who shot a 16 year old, Brad Levi Ayala, in the head as he stood on a small beam peacefully watching the protests. The attempted murder of this boy left him with permanent brain damage. 16 years old and his life as he knew it will never be the same because of a killer cop who was previously investigated as part of a fatal shooting of a man in 2018.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/brad-levi-ayala-shooter-identified-austin-police/

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

For the people it blinded or caused brain damage to, not really.
image.jpeg.472c86d68247797eff542f30e53b2017.jpeg
Officer Nicholas Gebhart was just one such member of a terrorist police organization in Austin, Texas who shot a 16 year old, Brad Levi Ayala, in the head as he stood on a small beam peacefully watching the protests. The attempted murder of this boy left him with permanent brain damage. 16 years old and his life as he knew it will never be the same because of a killer cop who was previously investigated as part of a fatal shooting of a man in 2018.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/brad-levi-ayala-shooter-identified-austin-police/

The award for the most non gender dramatic actor goes to BullBuchanan!!!   Congratulations Bull, keep up the good work!! 

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Empathy is what's made me so angry.

As in lack of? Why must you paint all LEO with such a broad brush? I feel empathy towards you Bull. I can't imagine going through life so full of hate and anger. I really wish you find peace with whatever happened to you to make you this way. 

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

As in lack of? Why must you paint all LEO with such a broad brush? I feel empathy towards you Bull. I can't imagine going through life so full of hate and anger. I really wish you find peace with whatever happened to you to make you this way. 

Why paint them all with a broad brush? I think I'm showing here that violence is endemic to the force. In addition to their assaults and killings of the public, they're widely known for killing people's dogs, widespread abuse of drugs and alcohol, and rampant domestic abuse. Two studies found  that 40% of families of police officers experience domestic violence.

So, you've got bullies, murderers, domestic abusers, animal killers and addicts whose job it is to decide who broke the law and whether or not they deserve to die and then you've got the "good guys" that turn a blind eye to this behavior, condone it, or actively support it, when two terrorist cops in Buffalo resigned their post over the suspension of their "brothers".

Why do I paint them with a broad brush? Because it's a goddamn terrorist organization they've all willingly chosen to be a part of. If there was any such thing as a good cop, they'd have resigned already. They sold their souls for a gun and a badge.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why paint them all with a broad brush? I think I'm showing here that violence is endemic to the force. In addition to their assaults and killings of the public, they're widely known for killing people's dogs, widespread abuse of drugs and alcohol, and rampant domestic abuse. Two studies found  that 40% of families of police officers experience domestic violence.

So, you've got bullies, murderers, domestic abusers, animal killers and addicts whose job it is to decide who broke the law and whether or not they deserve to die and then you've got the "good guys" that turn a blind eye to this behavior, condone it, or actively support it, when two terrorist cops in Buffalo resigned their post over the suspension of their "brothers".

Why do I paint them with a broad brush? Because it's a goddamn terrorist organization they've all willingly chosen to be a part of. If there was any such thing as a good cop, they'd have resigned already. They sold their souls for a gun and a badge.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

You’ve never experienced an ounce of what you wrote, or you’d have experiences to share that support your extreme hatred.  

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Wow, that's a simplistic view on the police. 

3 minutes ago, DFT said:

You’ve never experienced an ounce of what you wrote, or you’d have experiences to share that support your extreme hatred.  

Do I need to explain what empathy is for you? I have better than anecdotal experience. i have evidence - corroborated and fact checked.

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Wow, that's a simplistic view on the police. 

I'm listening.

Edited by BullBuchanan

5 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

This is what I'm talking about. They exercise no skills in de-escalation but rather escalate the situation. Is the suspect a scumbag? Without a doubt, but they also know that having interacted with him in the past directly.

Their process for getting him to comply with what they want is to repeat the same thing at him over and over again, which clearly doesn't work. Not very bright, but not escalating. The suspect is still not at all aggressive.

They then escalate the situation by yelling at him, thinking that'll probably work. It doesn't.
The suspect is still not at all aggressive.

They then escalate more  and threaten him with violence via a taser - when that doesn't work they add yelling

They then escalate again by tasing him

The suspect becomes defensive but doesn't attack

They escalate again by macing him

he still doesn't attack them and pleads for them to stop screaming for help

They mace him again and wrestle him out of the car at which point he shoots them.
---

If you think that's a great way to get a favorable result, that's the problem. To use it as justification for why police should attack first and ask questions later is beyond ignorance. If you consider yourself a person that always follows the law, and in the event you were accused of not doing so you'd be fully compliant, I can see how you'd take the side of the officers here and just naturally assume that they did everything correctly. Maybe according to the police handbook they did - or maybe they weren't even aggressive enough.

Looking objectively at the situation though where they were in a stop with a person chronically in trouble with the law, I find it mind boggling that they would attempt to use escalating forms of violence and think that they aren't going to end up with a violent result for somebody. They pushed this guy inch by inch to be the worst person he could be.

Nobody had to die there.I'm not going to say that they caused themselves to get shot. After all another person chose to do that to them. However, watching that training in action makes it pretty clear why we're in the situation we are right now with police brutality. 

I call you a liar. Prove it. Statistics don't care what you believe.

So, what would you have done? You have professed expertise in de-escalation. What would you have done?

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Do I need to explain what empathy is for you?

I'm listening.

How do you know that the good cops don't report the bad ones? To just carelessly portray all cops are bad is a bit foolish. Like in life, there are good and bad in everything. Including the police, judges, lawyers, politicians. But your feelings seem to go further beyond that. It almost sounds personal. I don't know what you've been through, I haven't walked a mile in your shoes, but maybe you shouldn't be so judgmental towards the police until you deal with the dregs of society on a daily basis. 

If, God forbid, you have lost someone you love to a cop, I hope you find peace in forgiveness, because take it from me, hate only eats you up inside. I hope I'm not coming across as being judgmental, that's not my intention at all. As a human being I care about you no matter what our beliefs are. 

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Apparently, they've got the guy who shot the LA County sherriffs surrounded in a barricaded house.

May God have mercy on him, because the LAPD won't.

Where are you hearing this? I hoping its accurate, but I dont see any info on it

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Do I need to explain what empathy is for you? I have better than anecdotal experience. i have evidence - corroborated and fact checked.

I'm listening.

Speaks rage, racism and prejudices; calls it “empathy”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

and here's what happens when you let an uncivilized animal get back into the car.

You end up shot.

Should have put him down when they had the chance.

This video is the perfect example to refute  EVERYTHING that  POS bullbuchanan claims cops to be. They did everything, practically begging that guy to comply. And, to their detriment. I’ve never seen that video until just now, and emotions are coursing through my blood right now - I’m sad at the sounds of a police officer screaming in terror. I’m angry that he gave up his life, and his family gave him up because of some worthless piece of ***** didn’t want to go back to jail. I’m scared because I’ve been in that exact situation many, many times before. Repeatedly threatening force, and hoping for compliance. In the end, all it does is make things worse. The bad guy formulates a plan. Stall and stall and stall. You can literally see it and hear it in his repetitive statements. That sergeant clearly didn’t want to use force. In the end, his hesitation to act cost him everything. Ask. Tell. Make. Easier said than done, because the vast majority of cops don’t want to use force. But, this video is a sad and terrible reminder of the ramifications when you don’t do it. RIP Sergeant Johnson. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This thread really illustrates how contrived this whole narrative is.

When I question how I know it's bogus I don't listen to the right, I look at the best evidence the left can produce. And despite nearly every major news organization and left-wing group in America scouring the country for examples that reinforce this narrative, this is the best they can scrape together. It's very telling.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This video is the perfect example to refute  EVERYTHING that  POS bullbuchanan claims cops to be. They did everything, practically begging that guy to comply. And, to their detriment. I’ve never seen that video until just now, and emotions are coursing through my blood right now - I’m sad at the sounds of a police officer screaming in terror. I’m angry that he gave up his life, and his family gave him up because of some worthless piece of ***** didn’t want to go back to jail. I’m scared because I’ve been in that exact situation many, many times before. Repeatedly threatening force, and hoping for compliance. In the end, all it does is make things worse. The bad guy formulates a plan. Stall and stall and stall. You can literally see it and hear it in his repetitive statements. That sergeant clearly didn’t want to use force. In the end, his hesitation to act cost him everything. Ask. Tell. Make. Easier said than done, because the vast majority of cops don’t want to use force. But, this video is a sad and terrible reminder of the ramifications when you don’t do it. RIP Sergeant Johnson. 

5 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

This is what I'm talking about. They exercise no skills in de-escalation but rather escalate the situation. Is the suspect a scumbag? Without a doubt, but they also know that having interacted with him in the past directly.

Their process for getting him to comply with what they want is to repeat the same thing at him over and over again, which clearly doesn't work. Not very bright, but not escalating. The suspect is still not at all aggressive.

They then escalate the situation by yelling at him, thinking that'll probably work. It doesn't.

They then escalate more  and threaten him with violence via a taser - when that doesn't work they add yelling

They then escalate again by tasing him

The suspect becomes defensive but doesn't attack

They escalate again by macing him

he still doesn't attack them and pleads for them to stop screaming for help

They mace him again and wrestle him out of the car at which point he shoots them.
---

If you think that's a great way to get a favorable result, that's the problem. To use it as justification for why police should attack first and ask questions later is beyond ignorance. If you consider yourself a person that always follows the law, and in the event you were accused of not doing so you'd be fully compliant, I can see how you'd take the side of the officers here and just naturally assume that they did everything correctly. Maybe according to the police handbook they did - or maybe they weren't even aggressive enough.

Looking objectively at the situation though where they were in a stop with a person chronically in trouble with the law, I find it mind boggling that they would attempt to use escalating forms of violence and think that they aren't going to end up with a violent result for somebody. They pushed this guy inch by inch to be the worst person he could be.

Nobody had to die there.I'm not going to say that they caused themselves to get shot. After all another person chose to do that to them. However, watching that training in action makes it pretty clear why we're in the situation we are right now with police brutality. 

They did everything that could to end that situation in bloodshed. I'm shocked it didn't escalate sooner.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

They did everything that could to end that situation in bloodshed. I'm shocked it didn't escalate sooner.

Answer my question. What would you have done?

and what about my post was funny?

Edited by Sig1Hunter

13 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Answer my question. What would you have done?

and what about my post was funny?

He can't answer. They won't say it outright, but the only logical conclusion that can be drawn from the leftist position is that anytime a suspect refuses to be arrested the cops should let him go.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

He can't answer. They won't say it outright, but the only logical conclusion that can be drawn from the leftist position is that anytime a suspect refuses to be arrested the cops should let him go.

I know. It was a rhetorical question. He’s an example of the worst of us, mocking the death of one of the best of us. I’m willing to bet he harbors a certain amount of jealousy that Sgt Johnson had thousands honoring his memory at his funeral, with countless other standing roadside in honor of him... knowing full well, when his day comes, the pews will be empty and he will be forgotten  and without a legacy. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I know. It was a rhetorical question. He’s an example of the worst of us, mocking the death of one of the best of us. I’m willing to bet he harbors a certain amount of jealousy that Sgt Johnson had thousands honoring his memory at his funeral, with countless other standing roadside in honor of him... knowing full well, when his day comes, the pews will be empty and he will be forgotten  and without a legacy. 

You don’t argue with Communists.

Theres no merit to it.

What *you* can do, is look away when those of us who can do something toss them out of helicopters.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You don’t argue with Communists.

Theres no merit to it.

What *you* can do, is look away when those of us who can do something toss them out of helicopters.

If you get thirsty and need a bottle of water, or two... just let me know.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Rob's House said:

"Resisting" is never considered a circumstance and the conclusion is typically the police action was motivated by racial bias without consideration or accounting for other factors.  But this only happens when the suspect is black.  If they shoot a white suspect nobody is out there saying they shot him because he was white.  

Take the Blake case.  He's previously arrested on charges of sexual assault.  A judge also orders a restraining order instructing him to not contact or harass the victim.  But he does.  He drives over to her residence with 3 kids in the back seat.  Some reports suggest he was impaired.  There is some kind of encounter between Blake and his victim.  She calls 911.  The cops show up.  He's also got an outstanding felony warrant.  They intend to arrest him.  He is uncooperative and fights with the cops.  He refuses to comply with their requests and instructions.  They try to taser him but that fails.  He walks around to the drivers side door of the vehicle to either get in and drive away or retrieve something.  He's already indicated he has a weapon.  He reaches in the vehicle and then the shots are fired.

So the argument is the suspect never bears any responsibility in any way, shape, or form for the outcome of the encounter and the motivating factor for the shooting is always race regardless of the specific circumstance.  Not a single voice in the media, sports, or the left, or for that matter anywhere has spoken the words I'm waiting to hear, "personal responsibility".  Like you said, the insinuation is they should have just let him get in the vehicle and drive away.  Add to this the silence from the "women should be believed" crowd that apparently have no concern for the women he attacked which is another liberal thinking inconsistency and I have to conclude they're all either irrational, liars, or stupid.

When Kamala Harris visited him and called him a hero I wanted to puke my guts out after hearing her pander to a rapist.  You might recall she took no such stance at the Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination hearings when landing questions about the allegations from Dr. Ford.  Another hypocrite and major douche.     

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Terrorist police organizations using "rubber bullets" have caused at least 115 head injuries to date at protests since George Floyd was murdered

https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/29cbf2e87b914dbaabdec2f3d350839e

Shrug GIFs | Tenor

10 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

You might feel differently if it was your son that was gunned down by a predator.

My sons know better than to protest for a drug addicted career criminal.

10 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Where they that way when they took the job or did dealing with the worlds trash on a daily basis make them that way?

Maybe your empathy should go both ways

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

Shrug GIFs | Tenor

My sons know better than to protest for a drug addicted career criminal.

Where they that way when they took the job or did dealing with the worlds trash on a daily basis make them that way?

Maybe your empathy should go both ways

Yes dealing with low-life degenerates, criminals, and thugs will de-sensitize a person.  And now that everyone is suffering from some mental illness or delusion glorifying criminals and seeing them as good people it seems like an impossible job.  I got news for them all, if they have a chance to rob or kill you it won't matter how much sympathy or good feelings you got about them.  You're dead, period.  Floyd was a career criminal home invader that held a gun to a pregnant women's stomach and threatened to kill her and her unborn child if she didn't cooperate.  Now the guys revered as some kind of saint that got a hero's send off.  Just sick minds at work.  And Blake was a rapist and women abuser and now Harris called him a "hero".  She doesn't seem to have an ounce of moral character in her.  Disgusting. 

What the cops did to them wasn't right in my view but lets not pretend these guys were Boy Scouts.  They're life-time career street criminals. 

• Like (+1) 2