Police Terrorism Group

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

This is getting lost in the sauce of other threads.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/george-floyd-protests-police-body-camera-san-jose-california-b434427.html

Body camera footage from George Floyd protests in San Jose, California, show a police officer reveling in the chance to use force against protesters.  

During one of the body camera videos, a police officer can be heard shouting "Hell yeah! Let's get some!" and "Let's get these motherf******" before attempting to apprehend protesters.  

The footage also showed an incident in which a police officer who hit a fleeing individual with his motorcycle and another showed police beating a man with a foam baton after he was pulled over the police skirmish line.  

The San Jose Police Department released the footage on Friday after months of heavy criticism from community members about police conduct during the protests. Police Chief Eddy Garcia said he hoped releasing the footage would "provide the public more clarity into each of these incidents."

"Each video is only one piece of information used to fully understand a complex event," Mr Garcia said. "Some opinions and conclusions may be affected after watching certain videos; others will not."

Read more

In one video, officer Jared Yuen can be heard yelling "Hell yeah, let's get some" and "Let's get these motherf******" as police descend on a man who allegedly threw a bottle.  

Concerned community members have called for Mr Yuen to resign over his commentary and general attitude toward dealing with protesters. The police department claims it has launched a probe into Mr Yuen's conduct which is still underway.  

At another point in the video, an officer calls a woman demonstrator a "b****."

"Everyone's upset. Everyone's angry. Why are you on that side? Why are you not standing with us right now? Why do you have a baton in your hand?" she asked.  

"Shut up, b****," the officer responded.  An unidentified protester then yells "f*** you n*****," to the officer.  

In another clip, police officers chase a man through the streets after he allegedly attempts to enter a closed bank. During the chase, an officer fires a non-lethal projectile at the fleeing individual and hits him in the lower part of his body. The man then darts into the street and runs parallel to the sidewalk until a police officer on a motorcycle plows into him, knocking him to the ground.  

A third clip shows a protester being wrestled to the ground by police after they declared the gathering an unlawful assembly. Police claim the protesters were throwing objects like rocks and bottles at them. They further claimed that the man who was wrestled to the ground attempted to grab one of their batons and tried to punch them.

Is the man on the ground being arrested for a reason?  He's obviously resisting and when you do that you get forcibly restrained, punched, subdued in the process of being arrested.  All within Police guidelines I believe. 

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone see that clown jump on the hood of a cop car, only to have the cop accelerate, throwing the clown over the roof, off the trunk and face first onto the pavement? Excellent. Unfortunately, the guy survived to potentially pass on his idiot gene, but it was a small win for the forces of civilization.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Is the man on the ground being arrested for a reason?  He's obviously resisting and when you do that you get forcibly restrained, punched, subdued in the process of being arrested.  All within Police guidelines I believe. 

officer Jared Yuen can be heard yelling "Hell yeah, let's get some" and "Let's get these motherf******"
"Shut up, b****," the officer responded.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

LA branch of organized police terrorist group shoot, kill 18-year-old Hispanic security guard on patrol at LA auto shop. Whitstleblower claims the officer involved in the shooting was attempting to become part of a gang within the police known as "Executioners".

https://losangeleno.com/features/lasd-whistleblower-executioners/
https://www.ajc.com/news/police-shoot-kill-year-old-hispanic-security-guard-patrol-auto-shop/lOrBG8hydwiNQAQbDvC1LL/

Andres Guardado, the 18-year-old man shot and killed in Gardena by a [terrorist] on June 18.
Andres Guardado

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

LA branch of organized police terrorist group shoot, kill 18-year-old Hispanic security guard on patrol at LA auto shop. Whitstleblower claims the officer involved in the shooting was attempting to become part of a gang within the police known as "Executioners".

https://losangeleno.com/features/lasd-whistleblower-executioners/
https://www.ajc.com/news/police-shoot-kill-year-old-hispanic-security-guard-patrol-auto-shop/lOrBG8hydwiNQAQbDvC1LL/

Andres Guardado, the 18-year-old man shot and killed in Gardena by a [terrorist] on June 18.
Andres Guardado

Hoax

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

No, not in the punching video. 

Internal affairs Investigation on that one is underway. I was posting the copy of the other article and that one came along with it. He was having his face pressed into the pavement and had two people laying on him. It would be totally reasonable if he thought he was about to be murdered. I'd struggle too.

Also, it doesn't matter much to me if it's within police guidelines. The guidelines that have allowed decades of murder, assault, and a toxic culture of aggression are the problem.

Edited by BullBuchanan

30 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Internal affairs Investigation on that one is underway. I was posting the copy of the other article and that one came along with it. He was having his face pressed into the pavement and had two people laying on him. It would be totally reasonable if he thought he was about to be murdered. I'd struggle too.

Also, it doesn't matter much to me if it's within police guidelines. The guidelines that have allowed decades of murder, assault, and a toxic culture of aggression are the problem.

Of course the video doesn't show us what led to Police taking the man down.  Can't evaluate it without that. 

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

officer Jared Yuen can be heard yelling "Hell yeah, let's get some" and "Let's get these motherf******"
"Shut up, b****," the officer responded.

Written in the ultimate beta male mindset. If you've never had to put order into a mob than you wouldn't understand. Oh wait you love the mob and riots and pretend it's just the cops. 

Why do all the people who want to defund the police use security or actual police to protect them with guns? 

2 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Written in the ultimate beta male mindset. If you've never had to put order into a mob than you wouldn't understand. Oh wait you love the mob and riots and pretend it's just the cops. 

Why do all the people who want to defund the police use security or actual police to protect them with guns? 

I've been successfully de-escalating situations for years professionally. Maybe if we forced all police to have a college degree, they would know how too. Instead what you get are a bunch of braindead animals who want to play GI JOE.

I want to defund the police and I don't have any private security. The right always makes the mistake of confusing leftists with liberals. It's a pretty significant one.

49 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I've been successfully de-escalating situations for years professionally. Maybe if we forced all police to have a college degree, they would know how too. Instead what you get are a bunch of braindead animals who want to play GI JOE.

I want to defund the police and I don't have any private security. The right always makes the mistake of confusing leftists with liberals. It's a pretty significant one.

You are a great example of why forcing education on everyone  isn’t always the best solution.

You are educated, but you are also too stupid to realize intelligence isn’t just a letter grade, It comes in many forms.

If only there was an institution that  educated and trained officers that included practical training and bookwork.....

Oh there is. It’s called a Police Academy!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

That is a crockofshit statement, unworthy of consideration here. To equate a college degree with the ability to do anything is a ***** farce. The older I get the less I value the teachings of some far Left kook in comparison to real life experiences. You may have a piece of paper that has some value to it but it might just be a piece of paper not even capable of wiping your ass. I've spent more years than I care to count negotiating with people and finding solutions. Never have I thought that I would have done a better job if only I had paid more attention in Psychology 101. Sometimes an Andy Renko is what's needed rather than a Henry Goldblume. You're an idiot.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1