Police Terrorism Group

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Combined? Well over 60%, based on 40% of them being domestic abusers, the hundreds of examples of groups of them assaulting protesters and journalists, and examples like when the entire buffalo riot squad looked on while two of its officers assaulted Martin Gugino, walked past him as he bled on the sidewalk and then all simultaneously resigned once their criminal associates were charged. The rest actively cover for them, turn a blind eye and maybe haven't gotten their opportunity yet. It's a far worse problem than some bad apple cops walking around killing drug addicts or criminals. It's a cult culture of violence and disrespect for the people that they're supposed to protect and who put the food on their family's table, and it's one that permeates all the way through the justice system.

Ask yourself, what kind of sick ***** gets off on pushing a 75 year old man into the pavement?

My answer: A cop.

image.jpeg.7ba3519e31e3a87e6d49b33d494cf5c5.jpegimage.jpeg.bbf92a35959b36a16ad9f487391090f8.jpeg

What a crockofshit response. The 75 year old professional protester approached the cop and grabbed for something around the cops belt. The cop warded him off with his arm and the guy fell backwards. The old guy got immediate medical attention and the cops stayed in formation like they have been taught. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well over 60%?  40% are domestic abusers?  Where do these numbers come from.   

I don't assume ANYONE gets off pushing a 75 year old to the pavement.  Based on that statement alone I will assume you have no idea what you are talking about and your end of the conversation is running 100% on emotion and that makes for incredibly bad debate.  You obviously have some heavy animosity (and I'm being kind here) towards law enforcement.  It appears to be deep rooted and that's not good.  You paint with an extremely broad brush.   

Here are the words you've used to describe law enforcement in just a few posts

Abusers

Assaulting

Criminal

Killing

Cult culture of violence

Disrespect

Permeates

Sick *****

Dog *****

Terrorists

Their organization murders and assaults people

Killing animals

Abusing drugs

Committing domestic violence on their families. 

You have some major anger issues which makes you sound just like the law enforcement officers you're talking about.  

He's watched too many Dirty Harry movies and probably has Magnum Force on a loop. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What a crockofshit response. The 75 year old professional protester approached the cop and grabbed for something around the cops belt. The cop warded him off with his arm and the guy fell backwards. The old guy got immediate medical attention and the cops stayed in formation like they have been taught. 

It seems we're finally starting to find common ground. What they've been taught through "Killology: the scholarly study of the destructive act" and qualified immunity is indeed a massive part of the problem. 

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It seems we're finally starting to find common ground. What they've been taught through "Killology: the scholarly study of the destructive act" and qualified immunity is indeed a massive part of the problem. 

Horseshit. The cop simply warded the guy off after he reached for a weapon or something else that the cop had on his belt. 

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Lol.. not only an hour ago you were talking about how cops need to be trained in psychological tactics... and here you are bagging on LTC Grossman, who is a psychologist that trains cops. You really are a joke.

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You’re a ***** idiot and blind if that’s what you saw. There was no “grab for something around cop’s belt.” Nice try douche. 

10 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Lol.. not only an hour ago you were talking about how cops need to be trained in psychological tactics... and here you are bagging on LTC Grossman, who is a psychologist that trains cops. You really are a joke.

There we go again with the personal attacks.

David Grossman is a sociopath. If I had to point to one person responsible for the cult of violence within the police department, he'd be a great place to start.

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have zero fear of the police. I’m thinking a HUGE majority of Americans feel the same way. 

The data suggests the opposite of what you claim:

"About half of American adults now say police violence against the public is a “very” or “extremely” serious problem, up from about a third as recently as September last year. Only about 3 in 10 said the same in July 2015, just a few months after Freddie Gray, a black man, died in police custody in Baltimore."

https://apnews.com/728b414b8742129329081f7092179d1f

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

There we go again with the personal attacks.

David Grossman is a sociopath. If I had to point to one person responsible for the cult of violence within the police department, he'd be a great place to start.

You’ve obviously never read any of his books. They are filled with fact. You, on the other hand, are full of *****.

Man up. You talk the talk, you can walk the walk. 

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You’ve obviously never read any of his books. They are filled with fact. You, on the other hand, are full of *****.

This is all starting to make a lot of sense. His words:

"We may well be in the most violent times in history, but violence is still remarkably rare. This is because most citizens are kind, decent people who are not capable of hurting each other, except by accident or under extreme provocation. They are sheep.

I mean nothing negative by calling them sheep. To me it is like the pretty, blue robin’s egg. Inside it is soft and gooey but someday it will grow into something wonderful. But the egg cannot survive without its hard blue shell. Police officers, soldiers and other warriors are like that shell, and someday the civilization they protect will grow into something wonderful. For now, though, they need warriors to protect them from the predators.

“Then there are the wolves,” the old war veteran said, “and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.” Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.

“Then there are sheepdogs,” he went on, “and I’m a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.” Or, as a sign in one California law enforcement agency put it, “We intimidate those who intimidate others.”"
-----

He's a sociopath pushing a pseudoscience he invented as "the way things are" He teaches uneducated impressionable people that police are sheepdogs and everyone out there is a potential wolf in sheep's clothing. It's a culture of aggression that he invented. Like L. Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith other charlatans, this man is a con artist who preys on the naive.

He's no "sheepdog" - he's a fox.

https://newrepublic.com/article/158136/military-veterans-police-sheepdog-problem

Edited by BullBuchanan

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Why even bother engaging with this tool? At the first sign of trouble he’s probably the first guy to ***** himself.

With hindsight for the terrible outcome for the Tulsa shooting , a 3rd Officer was needed aiming a gun at the driver while 2 officers try to subdue him.  That might have convinced him to comply , I really don't know.

If he got out of the car the police would find the illegal gun and maybe drugs sending him to prison. The police knew he had prior drug stops so likely not just a vehicle violation. 

"Man accused of trading gun used in shooting of Sgt. Johnson for heroin"

The gun used to fatally shoot a Tulsa police officer and critically injure another officer was traded for heroin just weeks prior to the shooting, prosecutors allege.

“I highlight Jakob Garland’s case because Jakob Garland is alleged to have been the person who gave the gun to David Ware,” Shores said. “He is alleged to have exchanged that gun for heroin.”

David Anthony Ware, 33, allegedly shot Zarkeshan and fatally shot Johnson on June 29 during a traffic stop in east Tulsa.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-accused-of-trading-gun-used-in-shooting-of-sgt-johnson-for-heroin/article_c44906da-f79b-11ea-b1b0-efddee80a967.html

https://www.fox23.com/news/local/man-indicted-providing-weapon-used-tulsa-police-officer-shooting/LBXBYHURMBEMFFR2SO45XGOI4U/

Edited by ALF

6 hours ago, meazza said:

Why even bother engaging with this tool? At the first sign of trouble he’s probably the first guy to ***** himself.

You’re right.. thanks for talking some sense into me!

You've chosen to ignore content by BullBuchanan.

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

The data suggests the opposite of what you claim:

"About half of American adults now say police violence against the public is a “very” or “extremely” serious problem, up from about a third as recently as September last year. Only about 3 in 10 said the same in July 2015, just a few months after Freddie Gray, a black man, died in police custody in Baltimore."

https://apnews.com/728b414b8742129329081f7092179d1f

I would say a majority of Americans say McDonalds is some seriously good eats.  Polling did American public is far from reality. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I would say a majority of Americans say McDonalds is some seriously good eats.  Polling did American public is far from reality. 

They probably would. You suggested a "HUGE Majority" of americans don't fear the police and I supplied data that suggests the exact opposite. What are you basing your estimation on? A small group of people that you know personally who maybe share similar cultural, political, racial and geographic similarities to yourself?

"

78% of Black Americans see deaths of African-Americans during encounters with police in recent years as part of a larger problem, not isolated incidents

African-Americans are more likely to be very worried that they or someone in their families will be a victim of police using deadly force than they are to be very worried about becoming a victim of violent crime, according to the latest Economist/YouGov poll. Black (63%) fear of police violence is greater than white (21%) fear; there is much less difference when it comes to worry about violent crime in general (52% of black people and 50% of white people are worried about this)."

Kathy%20Violence%201.png

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/03/15/black-americans-police

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

Orlando branch of organized police terrorist group murders a man's dog, shooting her 6 times, that was running away from him while conducting a raid at the wrong house. He gets away with his crime via protection of "qualified immunity"

"A Hollywood officer who shot and killed a man’s dog after raiding the wrong apartment did not violate the man’s rights, a federal judge has ruled.

U.S. District Judge Ursula Ungaro ruled Officer Michael McBride is entitled to immunity under a legal doctrine that says law enforcement officers should not be held liable unless their actions were clearly incompetent or they knowingly violated the law.

McBride in January 2015 fired six shots at Missy, a 65-pound red-nosed pit bull, even though she was running away from the officer as the raid was taking place. The shooting was captured by a Telemundo camera crew that was there to capture footage of the raid.

“The judge has made her final decision. And while we respect her decision, we don’t agree with it,” said Heidi Mehaffey, attorney for Missy’s owner, Wilson Almendarez. “We do believe this is a sad day for pet owners.”

Almendarez, 38, filed a lawsuit last year accusing police of violating the Fourth Amendment ban on unreasonable searches and seizures. He adopted the 6-year-old dog a year before she was shot."

None of the other officers did anything to prevent this from occurring, or to confront their co-worker afterwards. They are all accessories to terrorism and the murder of this man's pet.

Question for the group: Does a good person get off on murdering animals that pose no threat?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/fl-sb-cop-kills-dog-hollywood-lawsuit-update-20170612-story,amp.html

Edited by BullBuchanan

Phoenix branch of organized terrorist police group execute a man in a parked car.

Phoenix police officers surround a car on Saturday in the neighborhood of Maryvale.

July 6, 2020 at 7:35 p.m. CDT

"As four Phoenix police officers surrounded a sedan parked in the driveway of a one-story house on Saturday, at least two of the officers had their guns drawn and pointed at the car.

“Hey, stop f------ moving. I will f------ shoot you,” one officer standing near the driver’s window yelled at the car’s lone occupant. Bystanders watching the tense scene unfold from across the street repeatedly shouted, “Don’t shoot him!”

Seconds later, a cracking sound could be heard, followed by a sharp exclamation. There was a brief silence. Then, deafening bangs — roughly 10 — rang out in quick succession.

Bystander video of the fatal shooting went viral over the weekend, prompting protesters to march for hours through the streets of Phoenix on Sunday night, outraged by another deadly incident amid nationwide demonstrations against police brutality. The protesters called for the release of the officers’ body-cam footage, with at least one city council member also publicly criticizing the Phoenix Police Department’s handling of the incident, the Arizona Republic reported."

Was James Porter Garcia the target of a police investigation? 

No, like so many others, he was the victim of police incompetence and a cult of violence led by terrorist David Grossman. We like to focus on terrorist groups overseas, but we've got one right here at home.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2020/07/21/records-show-phoenix-police-sought-another-man-when-they-shot-james-garcia/5475981002/

"James "Jay" Porter Garcia was experiencing homelessness, struggling with drug addiction and needed somewhere to sleep. His friend Shawn Hansen let Garcia park a vehicle in his driveway on July 3. Garcia slept in the vehicle overnight."

"Records
 show police responded to Hansen's Maryvale house, looking for a stabbing suspect named "Eric" or "Eddie." Another homeless man had called police to report that "Eric" had threatened to stab him inside the house, and had already stabbed him a week before."

Edited by BullBuchanan

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Throwback Thursday:

Atlanta Branch of organized terrorist police group throws a flashbang into a baby's playpen at a home where no weapons of any kind were found.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/index.html 

War on drugs, what is it good for? Just to harass and imprison people, mostly of color 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

War on drugs, what is it good for? Just to harass and imprison people, mostly of color 

If the cops ever rolled into my hometown to stop and frisk, which was 99.9999%+ white, I'm estimating 50% of my high school would have been sent to juvie. You know, assuming they were prosecuted like the black and brown kids too.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

If the cops ever rolled into my hometown to stop and frisk, which was 99.9999%+ white, I'm estimating 50% of my high school would have been sent to juvie. You know, assuming they were prosecuted like the black and brown kids too.

War on the poor! But more on certain poor than others 

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And I would say a majority of people in Minnesota and Portland are figuring out what life is like when you remove police from the equation. Even the BLM dopes will yell in a police officer's face...until someone keeps driving their car forward, and then it's all "Someone call the police!"

SInce the Dems are against police reform, after blocking Tim Scott's bill, maybe it's just this simple: let  cities stake their claim: let them defund the police, replace them with social workers, and let it play out.

Don't like it? Move to a city with police. Just that simple.

Let's see these folks put their money where there mouth is.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

And I would say a majority of people in Minnesota and Portland are figuring out what life is like when you remove police from the equation. Even the BLM dopes will yell in a police officer's face...until someone keeps driving their car forward, and then it's all "Someone call the police!"

SInce the Dems are against police reform, after blocking Tim Scott's bill, maybe it's just this simple: let  cities stake their claim: let them defund the police, replace them with social workers, and let it play out.

Don't like it? Move to a city with police. Just that simple.

Let's see these folks put their money where there mouth is.

So you support police tossing grenades into babies' playpens, shooting the dogs of random innocent people, and executing people who aren't even suspects of a crime? 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I jumped on the bandwagon today and ignored.  Too much hatred coming from that poster.

Hatred? I'm just sharing stories of violence committed by the police either on completely innocent people or at a level drastically in conflict with the level of crime/threat presented.

You don't the people that murder have "too much hatred" but someone reporting on it does?

Edited by BullBuchanan

9 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

So you support police tossing grenades into babies' playpens, shooting the dogs of random innocent people, and executing people who aren't even suspects of a crime? 

Don't be so obtuse and childish. It's not an all or nothing proposition. No one supports that, but if you think all police are terrorists...which you have said repeatedly, then maybe you should check your own rhetoric.

Minneapolis is begging for police to return. Watch this poor principal, who simplyl has no answers for what the city is doing. Here's Minneapolis truth...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don't be so obtuse and childish. It's not an all or nothing proposition. No one supports that, but if you think all police are terrorists...which you have said repeatedly, then maybe you should check your own rhetoric.

Minneapolis is begging for police to return. Watch this poor principal, who simplyl has no answers for what the city is doing. Here's Minneapolis truth...

One sensationalist opinion does not the truth make.

So, let me get this straight. An organization that kills on average 1100 people per year, through various means, is not a terrorist organization, because that's "painting with too broad a brush", but ANTIFA, who is only present because that organization kills 1100 people per year, and who has been associated with ZERO murders over the last 25 years is a terrorist organization according to many on your side because they damaged some buildings?

and we're still in fucking Bruges." - GIFs - Imgur

\

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

... because they damaged some buildings?

This must be why fewer people engage with you lately.

You're all hyperbole. I disagree with you on something and you are quick to say I support police tossing grenades into baby playpens. 

I show you a street lined with teachers and principals devastated over the death of one of their students, and you think the sum of Antifa is "they damaged some buildings." Must be why David Dorn unavailable for comment.

You're not a serious poster. You're a hypersensitive troll.

But hey...I appreciate you helping me realize this before I waste more time with you.

Bring you hyperbole to someone else. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

\

You're all hyperbole. I disagree with you on something and you are quick to say I support police tossing grenades into baby playpens. 

I show you a street lined with teachers and principals devastated over the death of one of their students, and you think the sum of Antifa is "they damaged some buildings." Must be why David Dorn unavailable for comment.

But hey...I appreciate you helping me realize this before I waste more time with you.

What on earth are you talking about? What does David Dorn have to do with anything?

Look, if you can't understand the difference between organized crime sponsored by the state and random street violence, I don't know what to say. I'd argue that nothing I've said is hyperbolic and can be taken completely literally. I've provided mountains of evidence to substantiate my claims and all you can contest my assertions with are personal attacks?

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

What on earth are you talking about? What does David Dorn have to do with anything?

Look, if you can't understand the difference between organized crime sponsored by the state and random street violence, I don't know what to say. I'd argue that nothing I've said is hyperbolic and can be taken completely literally. I've provided mountains of evidence to substantiate my claims and all you can contest my assertions with are personal attacks?

Which house are you?

15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

\

Furthermore, what on earth does defunding the police have to do with a kid getting murdered? have people not been murdered constantly with egregious levels of police funding over the entirety of our nation's history? Police don't prevent murder, they show up afterwards and fill out paperwork. That's if they go to the correct house. Otherwise they just might kill somebody instead, or their dog, as my evidence shows.

Edited by BullBuchanan