Police Terrorism Group

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Combined? Well over 60%, based on 40% of them being domestic abusers, the hundreds of examples of groups of them assaulting protesters and journalists, and examples like when the entire buffalo riot squad looked on while two of its officers assaulted Martin Gugino, walked past him as he bled on the sidewalk and then all simultaneously resigned once their criminal associates were charged. The rest actively cover for them, turn a blind eye and maybe haven't gotten their opportunity yet. It's a far worse problem than some bad apple cops walking around killing drug addicts or criminals. It's a cult culture of violence and disrespect for the people that they're supposed to protect and who put the food on their family's table, and it's one that permeates all the way through the justice system.

Ask yourself, what kind of sick ***** gets off on pushing a 75 year old man into the pavement?

My answer: A cop.

image.jpeg.7ba3519e31e3a87e6d49b33d494cf5c5.jpegimage.jpeg.bbf92a35959b36a16ad9f487391090f8.jpeg

What a crockofshit response. The 75 year old professional protester approached the cop and grabbed for something around the cops belt. The cop warded him off with his arm and the guy fell backwards. The old guy got immediate medical attention and the cops stayed in formation like they have been taught. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well over 60%?  40% are domestic abusers?  Where do these numbers come from.   

I don't assume ANYONE gets off pushing a 75 year old to the pavement.  Based on that statement alone I will assume you have no idea what you are talking about and your end of the conversation is running 100% on emotion and that makes for incredibly bad debate.  You obviously have some heavy animosity (and I'm being kind here) towards law enforcement.  It appears to be deep rooted and that's not good.  You paint with an extremely broad brush.   

Here are the words you've used to describe law enforcement in just a few posts

Abusers

Assaulting

Criminal

Killing

Cult culture of violence

Disrespect

Permeates

Sick *****

Dog *****

Terrorists

Their organization murders and assaults people

Killing animals

Abusing drugs

Committing domestic violence on their families. 

You have some major anger issues which makes you sound just like the law enforcement officers you're talking about.  

He's watched too many Dirty Harry movies and probably has Magnum Force on a loop. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What a crockofshit response. The 75 year old professional protester approached the cop and grabbed for something around the cops belt. The cop warded him off with his arm and the guy fell backwards. The old guy got immediate medical attention and the cops stayed in formation like they have been taught. 

It seems we're finally starting to find common ground. What they've been taught through "Killology: the scholarly study of the destructive act" and qualified immunity is indeed a massive part of the problem. 

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It seems we're finally starting to find common ground. What they've been taught through "Killology: the scholarly study of the destructive act" and qualified immunity is indeed a massive part of the problem. 

Horseshit. The cop simply warded the guy off after he reached for a weapon or something else that the cop had on his belt. 

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Lol.. not only an hour ago you were talking about how cops need to be trained in psychological tactics... and here you are bagging on LTC Grossman, who is a psychologist that trains cops. You really are a joke.

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You’re a ***** idiot and blind if that’s what you saw. There was no “grab for something around cop’s belt.” Nice try douche. 

10 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Lol.. not only an hour ago you were talking about how cops need to be trained in psychological tactics... and here you are bagging on LTC Grossman, who is a psychologist that trains cops. You really are a joke.

There we go again with the personal attacks.

David Grossman is a sociopath. If I had to point to one person responsible for the cult of violence within the police department, he'd be a great place to start.

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have zero fear of the police. I’m thinking a HUGE majority of Americans feel the same way. 

The data suggests the opposite of what you claim:

"About half of American adults now say police violence against the public is a “very” or “extremely” serious problem, up from about a third as recently as September last year. Only about 3 in 10 said the same in July 2015, just a few months after Freddie Gray, a black man, died in police custody in Baltimore."

https://apnews.com/728b414b8742129329081f7092179d1f

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

There we go again with the personal attacks.

David Grossman is a sociopath. If I had to point to one person responsible for the cult of violence within the police department, he'd be a great place to start.

You’ve obviously never read any of his books. They are filled with fact. You, on the other hand, are full of *****.

Man up. You talk the talk, you can walk the walk. 

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You’ve obviously never read any of his books. They are filled with fact. You, on the other hand, are full of *****.

This is all starting to make a lot of sense. His words:

"We may well be in the most violent times in history, but violence is still remarkably rare. This is because most citizens are kind, decent people who are not capable of hurting each other, except by accident or under extreme provocation. They are sheep.

I mean nothing negative by calling them sheep. To me it is like the pretty, blue robin’s egg. Inside it is soft and gooey but someday it will grow into something wonderful. But the egg cannot survive without its hard blue shell. Police officers, soldiers and other warriors are like that shell, and someday the civilization they protect will grow into something wonderful. For now, though, they need warriors to protect them from the predators.

“Then there are the wolves,” the old war veteran said, “and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.” Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.

“Then there are sheepdogs,” he went on, “and I’m a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.” Or, as a sign in one California law enforcement agency put it, “We intimidate those who intimidate others.”"
-----

He's a sociopath pushing a pseudoscience he invented as "the way things are" He teaches uneducated impressionable people that police are sheepdogs and everyone out there is a potential wolf in sheep's clothing. It's a culture of aggression that he invented. Like L. Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith other charlatans, this man is a con artist who preys on the naive.

He's no "sheepdog" - he's a fox.

https://newrepublic.com/article/158136/military-veterans-police-sheepdog-problem

Edited by BullBuchanan

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Why even bother engaging with this tool? At the first sign of trouble he’s probably the first guy to ***** himself.

With hindsight for the terrible outcome for the Tulsa shooting , a 3rd Officer was needed aiming a gun at the driver while 2 officers try to subdue him.  That might have convinced him to comply , I really don't know.

If he got out of the car the police would find the illegal gun and maybe drugs sending him to prison. The police knew he had prior drug stops so likely not just a vehicle violation. 

"Man accused of trading gun used in shooting of Sgt. Johnson for heroin"

The gun used to fatally shoot a Tulsa police officer and critically injure another officer was traded for heroin just weeks prior to the shooting, prosecutors allege.

“I highlight Jakob Garland’s case because Jakob Garland is alleged to have been the person who gave the gun to David Ware,” Shores said. “He is alleged to have exchanged that gun for heroin.”

David Anthony Ware, 33, allegedly shot Zarkeshan and fatally shot Johnson on June 29 during a traffic stop in east Tulsa.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-accused-of-trading-gun-used-in-shooting-of-sgt-johnson-for-heroin/article_c44906da-f79b-11ea-b1b0-efddee80a967.html

https://www.fox23.com/news/local/man-indicted-providing-weapon-used-tulsa-police-officer-shooting/LBXBYHURMBEMFFR2SO45XGOI4U/

Edited by ALF