Stefan Diggs is the real deal

Buddo

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

And I don’t think he’s the Deion sanders type when people said he was a diva. Word out of the Vikings locker room wasn’t that he was pushing others out of the spotlight. He’s gritty. And a hard worker. Definitely not soft. But he also got a lot of comments about being a little unusual and wasn’t shy about opinions. 

as long as we are winning, and he’s racking up stars (and cash) I don’t suspect we will have much trouble out of him. 

I agree that we won’t hear much from him as long as we’re winning.  

If we start losing, that may change..... and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.  It could provide us with a boost that we need to right the ship.  

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I agree that we won’t hear much from him as long as we’re winning.  

If we start losing, that may change..... and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.  It could provide us with a boost that we need to right the ship.  

I’m not sure the “no call no show” practice, tweet about new beginnings, delete all team related social media posts and wear another teams gear version of diggs is really going to better a bad situation.

the trick will be to win a lot. And there’s no reason to think we won’t across his current contract 

Edited by NoSaint

34 minutes ago, NewEra said:

talked to my close friend who’s a die hard Vikings fan.  First thing he said: “i miss Diggs already.  Our offense couldn’t get anything going until the 4th quarter, when the game was already decided”.  

but yeah, they scored 34

They scored 24 in the 4th Q.  Their D gave this one away.  They scored 34 or more only 5 times last year, lost 1.   They lost twice last year to GB with Diggs.

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

I’m not sure the “no call no show” practice, tweet about new beginnings, delete all team related social media posts and wear another teams gear version of diggs is really going to better a bad situation.

the trick will he win a lot. And there’s no reason to think we won’t across his current contract 

Those won’t work.  That’s why I said it “could provide us with a boost that we need”.

A motivational outburst of some sort may.

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They scored 24 in the 4th Q.  Their D gave this one away.  They scored 34 or more only 5 times last year, lost 1.   They lost twice last year to GB with Diggs.

They scored 24 in the 4th quarter......which means that they couldn’t do anything for 3/4 of the game and only scored in garbage time.  That’s the reality of what happened.  Watch the game

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I flipped on the TV and was watching Cee Dee Lamb catching a nice pass.....got sad for a second cuz I wanted that guy

but then I remember we got diggs and brightened ujp :)

He’s so good

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Those won’t work.  That’s why I said it “could provide us with a boost that we need”.

A motivational outburst of some sort may.

They scored 24 in the 4th quarter......which means that they couldn’t do anything for 3/4 of the game and only scored in garbage time.  That’s the reality of what happened.  Watch the game

If they mounted any sort of defense, it would be called a comeback.  Either way, same result last year....

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

If they mounted any sort of defense, it would be called a comeback.  Either way, same result last year....

They scored 24 points in the 4th vs a prevent defense.  Their offense couldn’t move the ball vs the packers normal defense.

They miss Diggs. No doubt about it.  When you lose an upper echelon, do everything WR and replace him with a rookie slot receiver, you’re offense might not be as good. 

disagree if you like, fine by me

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This. I was really impressed with his getting back up. Different from what we are use to seeing out of talented WR’s.

Like Sammy?

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

What a debut for Diggs.

He made two big time catches in the second half and paid the price for it both times. Yet he stayed on the field after those big hits.

Diggs is a stud. Welcome to the Buffalo Bills!

What a way to get acclimated here. Super strong day for Diggs. Welcome to Buffalo Bro!

4 hours ago, Buddo said:

The title says it, but I want to make some extra observations.

The man made plenty of plays, but it was some of the additional things I noticed. 

The pass that Allen missed to Knox, had Diggs pointing to Knox, to show Josh that Knox was open. 

Whenever he was open, if it wasn’t a designed play to him, he was signalling.

He made some tough catches, where he took hits, but also made some balls that weren’t thrown perfectly, look like they were, especially the first down he caught ‘on the slide’.

The trade, to me,  looks, well worth it. The man is a baller.

It looked to me, on the play when Knox was open and Diggs was signaling, like Diggs also cut off his own route so as not to bring defenders into the area where Knox was. I'll have to see a better angled replay to be sure, but a "Wow" came out of my mouth when I saw that.

• Like (+1) 1