Stefan Diggs is the real deal

Buddo

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Tough to “figure it out in preseason”.  Dude has played one game.  My Vikings friend, who watched him for several years always called him a diva.  Even before he was traded. Doesn’t mean he’s not a helluva player.  It’s part of his competitiveness nature and what makes him great.

I love the guy and the trade, but I feel he may have an outburst or two in the future.  And more than likely, it’ll be ok.

Those outbursts will be about the team not about Stefon. That is the point. That is what people got confused. Diggs is not a diva. When we lose a game and he thinks people have dropped below their standard you better believe he will let them know about it. That is who he is. He is a leader, not a diva.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Those outbursts will be about the team not about Stefon. That is the point. That is what people got confused. Diggs is not a diva. When we lose a game and he thinks people have dropped below their standard you better believe he will let them know about it. That is who he is. He is a leader, not a diva.

Which was my point in my previous post, comparing him to Kobe.  That being said, some of the actions he took weren’t necessarily actions that mature leaders would take.  They’re seen as temper tantrums my today’s standards.  Much like Kobe, after they traded Shaq and he realized his team was trash.