So Darnold was seeing Casper again

Just now, TroutDog said:

He had a horrendous day but also has no weapons and was up against a very good defense. 

I wouldn’t write him off yet: he finished last season very strong. 

He is getting worse imo. He had one sack that he had plenty of time to get rid of the ball. That play, specifically, is a very rookie mistake.

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

He had a horrendous day but also has no weapons and was up against a very good defense. 

I wouldn’t write him off yet: he finished last season very strong. 

While you have some points, the main point is that he’s not improving and looks to have regressed each year. I saw him his senior year at USC and I even said whoever picks him first will regret it and it looks like the jets are getting what they deserve taking a chance on another USC QB. I’m assuming if the jets go 3-13 he might demand a trade or the jets might get rid of him just to get there hands on Lawrence 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

His weapons are bad - that is true. But Darnold was brutal today. And I am generally someone who likes him. That was utterly inept QB play.

Jets fans on FB are already calling for him to be benched in favor of Flacco LMAO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

While you have some points, the main point is that he’s not improving and looks to have regressed each year. I saw him his senior year at USC and I even said whoever picks him first will regret it and it looks like the jets are getting what they deserve taking a chance on another USC QB. I’m assuming if the jets go 3-13 he might demand a trade or the jets might get rid of him just to get there hands on Lawrence 

I didn’t want him, either! I wasn’t overly impressed with him in college but what he’s dealing with now is basically the same Rosen dealt with: they’re all alone on the O. 

That’s one reason I am sooooo behind Josh: he faced the same thing in year one and has the moxie to push through. He only had to deal with it for one year, though. 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Looks like the ghosts came to visit Darnold lol, another USC burnout, with our defense healthy we look good much better than last year although the offense needs more work

Well, the stadium IS built on an Indian burial ground you know. 🤫

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Gase can ruin any QB in the league

But supposedly Peyton Manning said he’s the QB whisperer 

1 minute ago, Special K said:

Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield are all potential busts IMO....thank you Browns and Jets for passing on Allen!!

Mayfield looks lost, looks like his own WR’s are getting sick of him already, Rosen and Darnold I was never impressed with. 3 big red flags that was on Rosen was his own coach coming out against him to the media and his lack of leadership skills and his love for the game that was also questioned