BLM protest happening.....

Westside

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Words matter.

“On Friday, violent protesters came into Ox and Stone and terrorized diners by turning over tables, breaking glass, throwing chairs, and screaming at them that the “party is over.” In one harrowing moment, a large man approached a table full of women and swept all the glassware off the table and shattered it all over them.”

I guess I missed your point. By your definition, the BLM horde forgot an IED to make it terrorist worthy?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

“On Friday, violent protesters came into Ox and Stone and terrorized diners by turning over tables, breaking glass, throwing chairs, and screaming at them that the “party is over.” In one harrowing moment, a large man approached a table full of women and swept all the glassware off the table and shattered it all over them.”

I guess I missed your point. By your definition, the BLM horde forgot an IED to make it terrorist worthy?

So if breaking a glass is "terrorism", surely shooting unarmed people, using chemical weapons on protesters,  and abducting them into unmarked vans is also terrorism?

It's also tough to know if any of that ever actually happened. That site has a poor reputation: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/pj-media/

Edited by BullBuchanan

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

So if breaking a glass is "terrorism", surely shooting unarmed people, using chemical weapons on protesters,  and abducting them into unmarked vans is also terrorism?

Nice deflection. I’d ask the ladies at that table how they felt.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Nice deflection. I’d ask the ladies at that table how they felt.

not a deflection at all. I'm asking if you believe breaking a glass is terrorism than surely what the protesters are protesting is terrorism. Wouldn't you agree?

How can damaging property be terrorism, but hurting and killing people isn't terrorism?

Edited by BullBuchanan

RPD resigning.

Some of our resident Antifa calling for police resignations will regret what happens when good people get sick of their terrorism and have had enough. I'd say it will be sad but 🤷‍♂️.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

not a deflection at all. I'm asking if you believe breaking a glass is terrorism than surely what the protesters are protesting is terrorism, wouldn't you agree?

How can damaging property be terrorism, but hurting and killing people isn't terrorism?

This is textbook terrorism:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

This is textbook terrorism:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”

So is all of this then: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-keep-using-force-against-peaceful-protesters-prompting-sustained-criticism-about-tactics-and-training/2020/06/03/5d2f51d4-a5cf-11ea-bb20-ebf0921f3bbd_story.html

I guess the bar for terrorism has been lowered so far by the far right that it doesn't even exist anymore.

Edited by BullBuchanan

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Again, I don’t have a clue what you’re going for.  Police do stuff once a riot is declared.  They give you ample warning.  That is your cue to go home. Would you rather the water cannon from the 60s?

And I am a fence sitting centrist. Since we are now describing each other, I’d call you an anarchist.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Again, I don’t have a clue what you’re going for.  Police do stuff once a riot is declared.  They give you ample warning.  That is your cue to go home. Would you rather the water cannon from the 60s?

And I am a fence sitting centrist. Since we are now describing each other, I’d call you an anarchist.

I couldn't be further from an anarchist. 

What I'm going for is you seem to think that breaking a glass is terrorism, but:
shooting unarmed people is not terrorism.
using chemical weapons on defenseless people is not terrorism
abducting people off the streets into vans is not terrorism

I just want you to confirm or deny that. It's pretty simple.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

I couldn't be further from an anarchist. 

What I'm going for is you seem to think that breaking a glass is terrorism, but:
shooting unarmed people is not terrorism.
using chemical weapons on defenseless people is not terrorism
abducting people off the streets into vans is not terrorism

I just want you to confirm or deny that. It's pretty simple.

I missed a goal looking at this. :( 

If the pigs are doing it (breaking up a riot) it is probably legally ok but won’t win them any congeniality awards.  It’s not terrorism.

3 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

I missed a goal looking at this. :( 

If the pigs are doing it (breaking up a riot) it is probably legally ok but won’t win them any congeniality awards.  It’s not terrorism.

But if they aren't breaking up a riot, then what. If they start the riot, are they terrorists?

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Antifa and BLM remind me of The Joker and his thugs from The Dark Knight- some people just wanna see the whole world burn...

Where is Batman when you need him?

Batman isn't scaring anyone into not rioting.

You need something bigger and badder to scare the bejesus out of those thugs.

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's also tough to know if any of that ever actually happened. That site has a poor reputation: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/pj-media/

The perverts terrorizing people are now the victims. I think you missed your calling in life, should have been an inner city DA. 

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Antifa and BLM remind me of The Joker and his thugs from The Dark Knight- some people just wanna see the whole world burn...

Where is Batman when you need him?

Fighting his greatest enemy yet, an enemy so great and powerful he can't even see it...

White Privilege

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

not a deflection at all. I'm asking if you believe breaking a glass is terrorism than surely what the protesters are protesting is terrorism. Wouldn't you agree?

I wonder if there ever was a night of broken glass that's been memorialized as a start of something more horrific?

After all, it's just glass.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Referencing kristallnacht on behalf of the protesters of state sponsored fascism drips of irony.

Proving that you don't know history and fascism, especially the roots of liberal anti-semitism.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, GG said:

Proving that you don't know history and fascism, especially the roots of liberal anti-semitism.  

God you are so clueless. Did you study history in the south? I've never heard you correctly reference historical context. Everything you claim to know is wrong.

I'm also not a liberal, FYI.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

God you are so clueless. Did you study history in the south? I've never heard you correctly reference historical context. Everything you claim to know is wrong.

I'm also not a liberal, FYI.

So you are a non liberal anti-semite?   Good to know. 

What does US southern history have to do with 1930s Germany?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

So you are a non liberal anti-semite?   Good to know. 

What does US southern history have to do with 1930s Germany?

It has to do with your warped version of history. Trying to equate protesters with far-right authoritarianism is at face value intellectually vacant. First of all, you cannot have fascism without authority, something that protesters against far right extremism completely lack in an organized manner. Second of all, anti-semitism is not distinctly left or right globally, but in America is most often associated with right wing extremist organizations as well as alt-right people who use "soros", "east coast elite"/"hollywood elite", and "mainstream media" as a dogwhistle for "jew". "Jews controlling hollywood, the media, and the banks" were all the prime racist talking points of far-right nutjobs in my youth and in my history books. Since then, the message has shifted but it means the same thing.

You want BLM and Antifa to go away? Stop killing people. Stop assaulting protesters.

It really is that easy

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsToast said:

The perverts terrorizing people are now the victims. I think you missed your calling in life, should have been an inner city DA. 

Fighting his greatest enemy yet, an enemy so great and powerful he can't even see it...

White Privilege

What about Asian privilege? They make more money than whites in America...

In addition, what about black privilege when it comes to universities or getting hired for a job...We have the privilege of benefiting from the only institutionally racist law on the books- Affirmative Action, which specifically disadvantages people based on the color of their skin and gives us the advantage based on our skin color.

What about Latino privilege? They have whole cities and states creating “sanctuaries” where they can break the law and still get away with it simply because they are from nations south of us...California even gives them free healthcare and education at the expense of law abiding, tax paying citizens...sounds like pretty good privilege to me...I can’t get that kind of deal...

And what about middle aged men that have a full head of hair compared to people who are balding...that’s privilege...or people who have use of all their limbs compared to those who don’t...what about men who stand at 6’2, compared to those with dwarf syndrome...or how about the kid who is fortunate enough to have two loving parents in the home compared to the one who has an abusive drug addicted parent...what about the planet Jupiter’s privilege of being so much bigger than the other planets in our solar system and having much more gravitational influence?

My point is, that the concept of white privilege, as being the only privilege, oppressing everyone, is a myth imo...there is privilege and disadvantages across ALL races, ethnicities, and cultures.  And even the universe, itself, was created to have inequality because it is the catalyst that propels us to evolve our consciousness passed the superficial, and into the supernatural or spiritual.

Life is not about being envious about what others have, and you don’t...It’s about ‘what are you going to do with what you DO have?”

Are you going to turn water into wine, or are you going to whine and complain? Are you going to turn 5 fish into 5000 to feed the hungry,  or are you going to burn everything to the ground?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Rochester Diners Terrorized by BLM, and the Restaurant Sides With the Rioters? 

“But even more shocking is that the owners of the three restaurants affected by the rioters issued a statement of support—not for their customers, but for the criminals who terrorized their patrons and destroyed their property. 

This is not a joke.”

If this is true, I hope that the animals return and destroy their businesses. I don't wish for any employees or patrons to be hurt, but the owners are deserving of their property being destroyed by looters if they in fact side with them. If they are not destroyed, sane, honest people should boycott them and force them out of business.. 

Once again, the above assumes that this is a true report.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

It has to do with your warped version of history. Trying to equate protesters with far-right authoritarianism is at face value intellectually vacant. First of all, you cannot have fascism without authority, something that protesters against far right extremism completely lack in an organized manner. Second of all, anti-semitism is not distinctly left or right globally, but in America is most often associated with right wing extremist organizations as well as alt-right people who use "soros", "east coast elite"/"hollywood elite", and "mainstream media" as a dogwhistle for "jew". "Jews controlling hollywood, the media, and the banks" were all the prime racist talking points of far-right nutjobs in my youth and in my history books. Since then, the message has shifted but it means the same thing.

You want BLM and Antifa to go away? Stop killing people. Stop assaulting protesters.

It really is that easy

"Do what we want or the violence continues."

Yeah, no problem with that at all. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

If this is true, I hope that the animals return and destroy their businesses. I don't wish for any employees or patrons to be hurt, but the owners are deserving of their property being destroyed by looters if they in fact side with them. If they are not destroyed, sane, honest people should boycott them and force them out of business.. 

Once again, the above assumes that this is a true report.

Yep, it's true. I was a regular there, but damned if I'll go back.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

What about Asian privilege? They make more money than whites in America...

In addition, what about black privilege when it comes to universities or getting hired for a job...We have the privilege of benefiting from the only institutionally racist law on the books- Affirmative Action, which specifically disadvantages people based on the color of their skin and gives us the advantage based on our skin color.

What about Latino privilege? They have whole cities and states creating “sanctuaries” where they can break the law and still get away with it simply because they are from nations south of us...California even gives them free healthcare and education at the expense of law abiding, tax paying citizens...sounds like pretty good privilege to me...I can’t get that kind of deal...

And what about middle aged men that have a full head of hair compared to people who are balding...that’s privilege...or people who have use of all their limbs compared to those who don’t...what about men who stand at 6’2, compared to those with dwarf syndrome...or how about the kid who is fortunate enough to have two loving parents in the home compared to the one who has an abusive drug addicted parent...what about the planet Jupiter’s privilege of being so much bigger than the other planets in our solar system and having much more gravitational influence?

My point is, that the concept of white privilege, as being the only privilege, oppressing everyone, is a myth imo...there is privilege and disadvantages across ALL races, ethnicities, and cultures.  And even the universe, itself, was created to have inequality because it is the catalyst that propels us to evolve our consciousness passed the superficial, and into the supernatural or spiritual.

Life is not about being envious about what others have, and you don’t...It’s about ‘what are you going to do with what you DO have?”

Are you going to turn water into wine, or are you going to whine and complain? Are you going to turn 5 fish into 5000 to feed the hungry,  or are you going to burn everything to the ground?

You made me feel so guilty until I remembered that I'm in a class of people who can't jump and certainly can't dance. DWTS won't even take my application and my NBA career was over before college. Do realize what it's like to forever be told I'm a guy with great "motor"?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You made me feel so guilty until I remembered that I'm in a class of people who can't jump and certainly can't dance. DWTS won't even take my application and my NBA career was over before college. Do realize what it's like to forever be told I'm a guy with great "motor"?

Lmao...see? We are ALL oppressed AND privileged in some way...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Totally destroyed, just unreal! 

I guess the question is what is the acceptable level of violence?  Is it okay for the "protests" to be 10% violent, or destroy parts of cities or specific buildings or neighborhoods?  Are we okay with maybe 1 of every 20 citizens being harassed and attacked?  Is breaking 2 windows of a business okay but 3 is not?  Why is any level of violence acceptable or tolerated?  What people turning their backs on violent and destructive behavior are saying is "some" violence is acceptable but its not too much so what's the fuss here? 

The irony of it all is the violent response triggered by violent police acts is not a very convincing argument for their position.  At the end of the day they are no different from the cops.  They attack people that have done them no harm and destroy property of people that do them no harm.  

If the anarchists and rioters think their actions are providing them with a lot of sympathy and support they are mistaken.  For me acts of police use of excessive force are unacceptable and should not be tolerated but where the protests lose any and all support from me is with the response.      

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What cities have been destroyed? 

Splitting hairs, eh? No entire cities have been destroyed but whole sections of them have been ruined. People's livelihoods have been eliminated and their spirits crushed. In the meantime, Kamala Harris tells a lowlife who assaulted a woman many times, stole her car and was in the process of abducting her children and gets shot while grabbing for a knife to inflict harm on LE that she "IS PROUD OF HIM". BTW, Kamala Harris is a Joe Biden heartbeat away from possibly being our next president and Commander-in-Chief. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I guess the question is what is the acceptable level of violence?  Is it okay for the "protests" to be 10% violent, or destroy parts of cities or specific buildings or neighborhoods?  Are we okay with maybe 1 of every 20 citizens being harassed and attacked?  Is breaking 2 windows of a business okay but 3 is not?  Why is any level of violence acceptable or tolerated?  What people turning their backs on violent and destructive behavior are saying is "some" violence is acceptable but its not too much so what's the fuss here? 

The irony of it all is the violent response triggered by violent police acts is not a very convincing argument for their position.  At the end of the day they are no different from the cops.  They attack people that have done them no harm and destroy property of people that do them no harm.  

If the anarchists and rioters think their actions are providing them with a lot of sympathy and support they are mistaken.  For me acts of police use of excessive force are unacceptable and should not be tolerated but where the protests lose any and all support from me is with the response.      

Is it ok for police to murder people, that's the question