Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL  you need to mock Yahoo? 

Let me educate you.

Yahoo is an Internet portal that incorporates a search engine and a directory of World Wide Web sites organized in a hierarchy of topic categories. As a directory, it provides both new and seasoned Web users the reassurance of a structured view of hundreds of thousands of Web sites and millions of Web pages.

It is NOT biased.   It links Right and Left stories.  

Do you prefer Google News or Bing News feeds?

Should I get my news from the radical Right websites? 

how are you always wrong about everything ? 

It’s truly amazing.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL  you need to mock Yahoo? 

Let me educate you.

Yahoo is an Internet portal that incorporates a search engine and a directory of World Wide Web sites organized in a hierarchy of topic categories. As a directory, it provides both new and seasoned Web users the reassurance of a structured view of hundreds of thousands of Web sites and millions of Web pages.

It is NOT biased.   It links Right and Left stories.  

Do you prefer Google News or Bing News feeds?

Should I get my news from the radical Right websites? 

Just wondering your thoughts on advisors, allies and former WH officials unnamed?  

This is not a national security issue, and there is no reference to guaranteeing anonymity.  There isn’t even anything concrete as to what type of advisor, the department they represent or why a former official would not be named. 

I don’t even doubt that some in the inner circle didn’t like the performance, but this reads like a review of a high school musical ending with hope for a better show on night 2. 

59 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

They ask Trump if he’ll reject white supremacy and he says ‘sure’

They ask Biden if he’ll reject Antifa and he says ‘that group is a myth’

And Trump’s the lunatic? Come on Man!

Anti Fascism 

Look it up 

These violent counter-protesters are often part of “antifa” (short for “antifascist”), a loose collection of groups, networks and individuals who believe in active, aggressive opposition to far right-wing movements. 

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/11/what-is-antifa-trump-protests

Antifa has never been accused of killing anyone, unlike the white supremacist hate group Ku Klux Klan, which is not declared a terrorist organization.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

24 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Anti Fascism 

Look it up 

These violent counter-protesters are often part of “antifa” (short for “antifascist”), a loose collection of groups, networks and individuals who believe in active, aggressive opposition to far right-wing movements. 

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/11/what-is-antifa-trump-protests

Antifa has never been accused of killing anyone, unlike the white supremacist hate group Ku Klux Klan, which is not declared a terrorist organization.

Ummm, Trump just declared the KKK to be a terrorist organization a few days ago. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

how are you always wrong about everything ? 

It’s truly amazing.   

It's not amazing at all.  He/she/it/they is/are stupid.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ummm, aTrump just declared the KKK to be a terrorist organization a few days ago. 

You're wasting your time.  It's like screaming at roadkill to try to get it out of the way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1