Colin Kaepernick was Right

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Random trivia.

You can learn the necessities over a 5 minute martini break. The written test is apparently pretty tough (attorneys are exempt from taking it.) Might need a 3 or 4 martini lunch to learn the stuff.

Here's a sample test: https://www.howtobecomeanotaryinny.com/sample-ny-notary-practice-exam.html

It appears to be difficult because it has language & terms that are very specific to being a notary. Doesn't seem to be any more difficult than a real estate, life insurance or boater safety exam if a person reads up on the info ahead of time. BTW, several years ago I took a boater safety exam (in PA) online so that I could legally operate a jet ski. It was a new test designed to prevent the farce that was the old test. There were 75 questions and I was correct on 73, except I was actually correct on 74 and informed them that their test was wrong. I actually got an email back confirming my contention and a thank you for correcting their test. I say this because the question had to do with navigation of large ships in a river. (the test was for the operation of "personal water craft") Anyway, if you follow the rules of go slow when appropriate and keep your eyes open you'll be ok. 

On 8/27/2020 at 7:07 AM, bilzfancy said:

Kaepernick is wrong, America is the least racist country in the world, we had a black president, many black congresspeople, many black CEO's, many black billionaires. Everyone has the same chances for education, jobs, advancement. 

Although racism does exist today it is much better than ever before in the past but still needs a lot of work !! 

It's those that are looking for the free stuff that don't want to work for it that have a B word about the way things go in this country it use to be that you determined how far you went by how hard you worked or how motivated you were to get ahead or out of a situation that you were in .

I've never had a thing given to me besides a birthday present or 2 and in the not to recent past people give "participation Trophy's" to children just for showing up WTF is that about ? Not to mention that discipline and consequences for your actions are all but gone in American parenting ( I know because my wife owns a day care)

A lot of or most parents today are just lazy and wanting to be on social media way to much rather than pay attention to their kids and be parents ! Todays parenting exists of sticking little Johnny or Jane in front of a iPad or TV with a video on while mom & dad sit looking at FB or sports ...

Kids today are the way they are because the parents are more into being friends than parents ! No consequences for bad behavior while growing up and we wonder why things are the way they are now because those kids are grown up ?? 🤔

2 hours ago, T master said:

Although racism does exist today it is much better than ever before in the past but still needs a lot of work !! 

It's those that are looking for the free stuff that don't want to work for it that have a B word about the way things go in this country it use to be that you determined how far you went by how hard you worked or how motivated you were to get ahead or out of a situation that you were in .

I've never had a thing given to me besides a birthday present or 2 and in the not to recent past people give "participation Trophy's" to children just for showing up WTF is that about ? Not to mention that discipline and consequences for your actions are all but gone in American parenting ( I know because my wife owns a day care)

A lot of or most parents today are just lazy and wanting to be on social media way to much rather than pay attention to their kids and be parents ! Todays parenting exists of sticking little Johnny or Jane in front of a iPad or TV with a video on while mom & dad sit looking at FB or sports ...

Kids today are the way they are because the parents are more into being friends than parents ! No consequences for bad behavior while growing up and we wonder why things are the way they are now because those kids are grown up ?? 🤔

So, you're for better racism?

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I might agree with Colin this time.  The NFL is pandering. 

Of course they are. And Colin rightly calls them out for it. It's a good lesson for everyone else: even if you bow to the mob, the mob will still eat you. So stand your ground and fight rather than kowtow. 

• Like (+1) 5

This is the "movement's" logical conclusion.  

This is BLM.

Let this sink in everytime you see them promoted all over your NBA games....and pretty much everything else.  

This is what the people that KNEW 4 years ago the kneeling was going to lead to a divisiveness this country hasn't seen since the Civil War.  Maybe it's time BLM and its lunatic supporters start to "listen" to what it is those folks have to say.  

You want conversations?  Thug culture has been a massive net negative for Western Civilization and especially the black community.  I don't know what else you can describe anything you see here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, T master said:

Yes we do, however in a lot of aspects, it's backwards. 

We have white only TV channels

White only awards

white only schools

white only bars

white only businesses

white only communities

Oh wait, no we don't... But we do have black only all of the above. How can we ever possibly get beyond this if some continue to chose segregation? 

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Yes we do, however in a lot of aspects, it's backwards. 

We have white only TV channels

White only awards

white only schools

white only bars

white only businesses

white only communities

Oh wait, no we don't... But we do have black only all of the above. How can we ever possibly get beyond this if some continue to chose segregation? 

Sir i believe you have stumbled upon something . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

@Chef Jim

Hoax on your money point.  Border wall will cost much more than the $3.8b figure you identified.  And you want to be my financial adviser??  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

Hoax on your suggestion that police officers in school with guns intimidate only people of color, and hence no need for a link to address your falsity.  The point remains, however, that communities of color have a more fraught relationship with police, and visible firearms on police in schools place no salve on that issue. 

Hoax with respect to your contention with respect to “forced integration.”  The exchange can be done voluntarily, and should be incentivized.  Integrated of extra curricular activities, such as athletics and performance art, also facilitates the process.  https://ny02216770.schoolwires.net/cms/lib/NY02216770/Centricity/Domain/121/US_History_50thAnnivEdition_rev4_21_16.pdf

Rule #2 invoked w/r/t your contention that some SOC have performed well in G/T programs and others have not.  Unsure of the dichotomy to which you refer and request Rule #2 clarification. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

@Chef Jim

Hoax on your money point.  Border wall will cost much more than the $3.8b figure you identified.  And you want to be my financial adviser??  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/immigration/border-wall-progress/

Hoax on your suggestion that police officers in school with guns intimidate only people of color, and hence no need for a link to address your falsity.  The point remains, however, that communities of color have a more fraught relationship with police, and visible firearms on police in schools place no salve on that issue. 

Hoax with respect to your contention with respect to “forced integration.”  The exchange can be done voluntarily, and should be incentivized.  Integrated of extra curricular activities, such as athletics and performance art, also facilitates the process.  https://ny02216770.schoolwires.net/cms/lib/NY02216770/Centricity/Domain/121/US_History_50thAnnivEdition_rev4_21_16.pdf

Rule #2 invoked w/r/t your contention that some SOC have performed well in G/T programs and others have not.  Unsure of the dichotomy to which you refer and request Rule #2 clarification. 

Point #1.  According to your link there has will be allotted $18.4b.  There are 50,000,000 students in the use. So now the number is a whopping $317 per student. Not a week, not a month, not even a year. A one time dollar amount for each child.   Please let us know how this amount will move the needle. What will you be using that money for?  And BTW I have zero desire to be your financial advisor.  Anyone who asks if I'm beating the S&P 500 out of the gate is an immediate "no thanks".  Again you don't know what I do.  And that's ok but your assumptions don't reflect well on you. 

Point #2.   Regarding cops with guns in schools. I said that was a bad idea for all students.  It's intimidating for all.  Why do communities of color have a fraught relationship with the police. Where does that stem from?

Point #3.  What are the incentives?  If that project has been in place as long as your link suggests the problems of children of color should be gone right?  How have things improved for the children in the predominantly neighborhoods of color due to this program?

Point #4.  So you're suggesting that students of color (and you're talking specific colors I imagine) are under represented due to systemic racism?   Is this an opinion that you and many others have or is there proof you can point to?  Are their other underlying reasons why children of color (god I hate that "of color" moniker) are not well represented?  

I've told you several times and this is the last time I will tell you. I don't know what rules #1 and #2 are so I will continue to ignore them when you mention them. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Point #1.  According to your link there has will be allotted $18.4b.  There are 50,000,000 students in the use. So now the number is a whopping $317 per student. Not a week, not a month, not even a year. A one time dollar amount for each child.   Please let us know how this amount will move the needle. What will you be using that money for?  And BTW I have zero desire to be your financial advisor.  Anyone who asks if I'm beating the S&P 500 out of the gate is an immediate "no thanks".  Again you don't know what I do.  And that's ok but your assumptions don't reflect well on you. 

Point #2.   Regarding cops with guns in schools. I said that was a bad idea for all students.  It's intimidating for all.  Why do communities of color have a fraught relationship with the police. Where does that stem from?

Point #3.  What are the incentives?  If that project has been in place as long as your link suggests the problems of children of color should be gone right?  How have things improved for the children in the predominantly neighborhoods of color due to this program?

Point #4.  So you're suggesting that students of color (and you're talking specific colors I imagine) are under represented due to systemic racism?   Is this an opinion that you and many others have or is there proof you can point to?  Are their other underlying reasons why children of color (god I hate that "of color" moniker) are not well represented?  

I've told you several times and this is the last time I will tell you. I don't know what rules #1 and #2 are so I will continue to ignore them when you mention them. 

Point #1: You also will not be my latex salesman.  Rule #2 on your 50 m students “in use” figure.  Also, $18.3b can “move the needle” in obvious ways, e.g., use in urban districts only, use only in certain urban districts, etc.  

Point #2: Rodney King and like incidents, among other examples. Call the NAACP for more insight on that question if you’re genuinely curious. 

Point #3: Scholarship money is an obvious incentive.  Or future student loan forgiveness.  The rest of the questions are for you to answer.  I don’t work for you.

Point #4:  Incoherent response.  Also, I don’t work for you.  

Finally, hoax to your feigned ignorance with respect to Rule #2.  I Rule #2 your contention that you are unaware of Rule #2.  I appreciate your anticipated cooperation. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Point #1: You also will not be my latex salesman.  Rule #2 on your 50 m students “in use” figure.  Also, $18.3b can “move the needle” in obvious ways, e.g., use in urban districts only, use only in certain urban districts, etc.  

Point #2: Rodney King and like incidents, among other examples. Call the NAACP for more insight on that question if you’re genuinely curious. 

Point #3: Scholarship money is an obvious incentive.  Or future student loan forgiveness.  The rest of the questions are for you to answer.  I don’t work for you.

Point #4:  Incoherent response.  Also, I don’t work for you.  

Finally, hoax to your feigned ignorance with respect to Rule #2.  I Rule #2 your contention that you are unaware of Rule #2.  I appreciate your anticipated cooperation. 

Point #1.  Which Urban districts are you going to focus on and why?  So rural districts have no issues?  There are only children of color in urban areas?  Have you ever visited the south or are you one of those big city elite Woke Supremacists who brush aside the south?  

Point #2.  Rodney King?  Come on man. That's what you come up with?  Where you even born then?  Call the NAACP?  Why would I want to do that?  I'm discussing this with you.  So the inhabitants of these communities have zero culpability in how the community is treated by law enforcement.  Let me ask you.  Is there more violent crime in Urban areas and if so does that have anything to do with how law enforcement treats the area.  There is PLENTY of blame to go around for both sides.  

Point #3.  There are not scholarships already available?  Isn't there already student loan forgiveness?  I suggest you look up all the forgiveness programs already out there.

Point #4.  I'm sorry you look at it as incoherent.  Give it a shot.  Why do you think students with higher levels of melanin are not well represented in G&T programs.  You obviously think it's systemic racism right?  Tell us more about why you feel that way.  

I don't know what Rule #2 is. Why don't you explain it to me you Woke Supremacist. 

28 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Point #1.  Which Urban districts are you going to focus on and why?  So rural districts have no issues?  There are only children of color in urban areas?  Have you ever visited the south or are you one of those big city elite Woke Supremacists who brush aside the south?  

Point #2.  Rodney King?  Come on man. That's what you come up with?  Where you even born then?  Call the NAACP?  Why would I want to do that?  I'm discussing this with you.  So the inhabitants of these communities have zero culpability in how the community is treated by law enforcement.  Let me ask you.  Is there more violent crime in Urban areas and if so does that have anything to do with how law enforcement treats the area.  There is PLENTY of blame to go around for both sides.  

Point #3.  There are not scholarships already available?  Isn't there already student loan forgiveness?  I suggest you look up all the forgiveness programs already out there.

Point #4.  I'm sorry you look at it as incoherent.  Give it a shot.  Why do you think students with higher levels of melanin are not well represented in G&T programs.  You obviously think it's systemic racism right?  Tell us more about why you feel that way.  

I don't know what Rule #2 is. Why don't you explain it to me you Woke Supremacist. 

Hoax.  Also, I don’t work for you.  So this little game of asking a series of loaded questions and demanding answers is to be played elsewhere.  Any time you’d like to respond on the merits to what I wrote, feel free to do so.   

Also, eyes on the prize here.  The booing last week in KC is another sad illustration of the point that Colin Kaepernick was right.  

Edited by SectionC3

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, I don’t work for you.  So this little game of asking a series of loaded questions and demanding answers is to be played elsewhere.  Any time you’d like to respond on the merits to what I wrote, feel free to do so.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Also, eyes on the prize here.  The booing last week in KC is another sad illustration of the point that Colin Kaepernick was right.  

Stop asking loaded questions?  Nope, just asking you to back up your claims.  See you can not or will not back them up then I'll move on because as usual you bore me to death. 

People booed because there is systemic racism?  You area one clueless tool aren't you.  I'm pretty sure they booed because that is their way of saying "get politics the ***** out of sports!"   I am so glad I gave up on sports before all this went down.  Shows I was right about athletes all along. 

46 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That is not rule #2 evidence.  Please support your contention with a link, as required by rule #2.  Thank you. 

Good lord you are pathetically boring.  

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Does anyone know why NFL players are kneeling this year?  Do they have a specific point?  Do they have an action plan to address their points or are they just kneeling for the cameras for 2 minutes and then going about their football business for the balance of the week? 

They are kneeling to show the world they are doing something. This should eliminate the systematic racism they are fighting any day now. Just as this did two generations ago. 

190DA034-E244-4B5D-867C-56F74A0B33C0.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Stop asking loaded questions?  Nope, just asking you to back up your claims.  See you can not or will not back them up then I'll move on because as usual you bore me to death. 

People booed because there is systemic racism?  You area one clueless tool aren't you.  I'm pretty sure they booed because that is their way of saying "get politics the ***** out of sports!"   I am so glad I gave up on sports before all this went down.  Shows I was right about athletes all along. 

Hoax.  You didn’t ask me to substantiate anything.  You responded with questions about minutia. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They are kneeling to show the world they are doing something. This should eliminate the systematic racism they are fighting any day now. Just as this did two generations ago. 

190DA034-E244-4B5D-867C-56F74A0B33C0.jpeg

Hoax.  They’re kneeling to bring attention to an issue that people like you minimize and generally ignore. 

45 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Also, sports is happy you’re gone.  They don’t need people who make the natural leap from cooking food to expertly managing money to stay afloat. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You didn’t ask me to substantiate anything.  You responded with questions about minutia. 

Hoax.  They’re kneeling to bring attention to an issue that people like you minimize and generally ignore. 

Also, sports is happy you’re gone.  They don’t need people who make the natural leap from cooking food to expertly managing money to stay afloat. 

1.  Most certainly did ask you to substantiate several things.  Let's start with these:

A.  Which Urban Schools get the money?   Now I don't expect you to name specific districts but what would you think would be a viable plan on how to determine this?  Why only urban schools.  What about the rural schools in the south with lots of poor students with higher levels of melanin?  Why are you turning your back on them?

B.  Do you feel that some of the treatment by the police of some of these communities is somewhat self inflicted?  Do you not feel they have some culpability in this?  How do you propose we fix this? 

C.  You mentioned loan forgiveness programs.  What REPAYE/PAYE/IBR/ICR plans aren't good enough?  And if not what other plans would you suggest that will help students with higher levels of melanin?

2. Attention has been brought.   Many, many, many times.  Why in your mind is there still a problem and what are the next logical steps to reduce/eliminate your vision of this systemic racism?

3.  Managing money??  You really don't know what I do, do you? 

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

What issue and if we interviewed 100 kneelers around the league separately how consistent would the answers be? 

Take a shot at it and let me know.  Racial discrimination will be the theme. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

1.  Most certainly did ask you to substantiate several things.  Let's start with these:

A.  Which Urban Schools get the money?   Now I don't expect you to name specific districts but what would you think would be a viable plan on how to determine this?  Why only urban schools.  What about the rural schools in the south with lots of poor students with higher levels of melanin?  Why are you turning your back on them?

B.  Do you feel that some of the treatment by the police of some of these communities is somewhat self inflicted?  Do you not feel they have some culpability in this?  How do you propose we fix this? 

C.  You mentioned loan forgiveness programs.  What REPAYE/PAYE/IBR/ICR plans aren't good enough?  And if not what other plans would you suggest that will help students with higher levels of melanin?

2. Attention has been brought.   Many, many, many times.  Why in your mind is there still a problem and what are the next logical steps to reduce/eliminate your vision of this systemic racism?

3.  Managing money??  You really don't know what I do, do you? 

Instead of asking a litany of questions, try telling me why the ideas will or won’t work.  Tool. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Instead of asking a litany of questions, try telling me why the ideas will or won’t work.  Tool. 

I would love to tell you how your ideas will or won't work.  You haven't given any details on them.  They are vague at best.  I'm trying to give you the opportunity to give me some details and you dodge and dodge and dodge.  That makes me a tool?  If you have no details on how all this will work that's fine.   Just admit it and I'll leave you alone. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I would love to tell you how your ideas will or won't work.  You haven't given any details on them.  They are vague at best.  I'm trying to give you the opportunity to give me some details and you dodge and dodge and dodge.  That makes me a tool?  If you have no details on how all this will work that's fine.   Just admit it and I'll leave you alone. 

Hoax.  I gave you ideas.  You demand micro details with respect to the jobs.  Then you called me a tool.  I’d love specifics from you on why these ideas (reducing armed police in schools, integration of city/suburb student bodies, incentivizing such integration through scholarship monies and future student loan forgiveness, and increasing minority participation in gifted and talented programs) won’t reduce race-based barriers.  Your move.  Tool. 

He's being proven right every single day that passes. It's pretty amazing he was willing to sacrifice his entire career right in his prime for something that he believed in. Years later the mass majority now shares the same views, even if they don't attribute it to him now, or even think fondly of him. That "son of a B word" changed the whole world.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I gave you ideas.  You demand micro details with respect to the jobs.  Then you called me a tool.  I’d love specifics from you on why these ideas (reducing armed police in schools, integration of city/suburb student bodies, incentivizing such integration through scholarship monies and future student loan forgiveness, and increasing minority participation in gifted and talented programs) won’t reduce race-based barriers.  Your move.  Tool. 

You gave me very vague ideas. I demand nothing. I simply as for details.  Micro details?  No.  Details. 

I will tell you why your vague ideas won’t work.  Because some of those ideas have been tried and have not solved the problem. And yes there is a problem.  If your ideas would work why didn’t Affirmative Action?  Shouldn’t that of have fixed your problem of systemic racism?  In my mind we need to focus more on the family unit values that seem to be greatly lacking in these communities than the carrots you propose.  I’m a big carrot guy but it’s not working. 

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/larry-elder-fatherless-families-are-no-1-problem-america-not-racism

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You gave me very vague ideas. I demand nothing. I simply as for details.  Micro details?  No.  Details. 

I will tell you why your vague ideas won’t work.  Because some of those ideas have been tried and have not solved the problem. And yes there is a problem.  If your ideas would work why didn’t Affirmative Action?  Shouldn’t that of have fixed your problem of systemic racism?  In my mind we need to focus more on the family unit values that seem to be greatly lacking in these communities than the carrots you propose.  I’m a big carrot guy but it’s not working. 

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/larry-elder-fatherless-families-are-no-1-problem-america-not-racism

Rule #2 with respect to the prior failure of “some of” my ideas.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Rule #2 with respect to the prior failure of “some of” my ideas.  

Loan forgiveness. Scholarships.  More money for schools.  Integration.  

Can you at least agree that a decent amount of these issues can be fixed at home? 

Now Rule #2 (I assume it means provide proof) of systemic racism