Chris Brown suspended [Mod edited] from all Bills platforms

19 minutes ago, T master said:

WOW that seems really weird he must have done something pretty bad for them to shut him down like that . Just because he discussed a team thing doesn't seem as if the punishment fits the crime it's not like he gave away a game plan the day before a game or something .

I think he probably pissed off someone behind the scenes the was above him & they probably thought i'll teach him a lesson which if that is what happened it's BS ! 

Maybe he trashed Jason Croom and was hitting on Pegs' daughters...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

WOW that seems really weird he must have done something pretty bad for them to shut him down like that . Just because he discussed a team thing doesn't seem as if the punishment fits the crime it's not like he gave away a game plan the day before a game or something .

I think he probably pissed off someone behind the scenes the was above him & they probably thought i'll teach him a lesson which if that is what happened it's BS ! 

One Bills Live was much better when he took over the lead from Tasker but one would think with the change in this new rule that he has apparently broken you would think that a little leniency for a first offense .

He did a good job of moving the show along.  Steve would ramble/stumble through a thought or sentence and Chris would fill in the blanks.  I think Tasker got him in trouble by probing for info.  Ask him a Bills question and if he knows the answer he provides an answer.  He has done that for decades.  Oops. 

Chris has a good voice and expresses his thoughts clearly and I liked the show more with him hosting than with anyone else they have had, including Murphy.  He does his rant thing very well.

I think they had to make an example of him as a warning to everyone else that covers the team.  Yes, someone at One Bills Drive takes the media rules seriously to the point where they will enforce them on One Bills Live content.  It was weird that nothing was said officially on-the-air about his status.  I'd have had Chris Brown make the announcement himself.  "I knew the rules but got carried away in the moment and now I have to serve a one week suspension.  My bad.  Be back next Monday."  Something like that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

He did a good job of moving the show along.  Steve would ramble/stumble through a thought or sentence and Chris would fill in the blanks.  I think Tasker got him in trouble by probing for info.  Ask him a Bills question and if he knows the answer he provides an answer.  He has done that for decades.  Oops. 

Chris has a good voice and expresses his thoughts clearly and I liked the show more with him hosting than with anyone else they have had, including Murphy.  He does his rant thing very well.

I think they had to make an example of him as a warning to everyone else that covers the team.  Yes, someone at One Bills Drive takes the media rules seriously to the point where they will enforce them on One Bills Live content.  It was weird that nothing was said officially on-the-air about his status.  I'd have had Chris Brown make the announcement himself.  "I knew the rules but got carried away in the moment and now I have to serve a one week suspension.  My bad.  Be back next Monday."  Something like that.

They're always secretive about things like this. No reason for it other than to withhold information for the sake of withholding information.

This is admittedly somewhat of a guess but I’m not sure CB is all that loved by his beat reporter brethren. Over on The Athletic today some folks were trying to get Joe B and Fairburn to criticize the Bills’ policies and support CB. Fairburn said the policies seemed overly restrictive but were clear and they all got them at the same time. CB violated them in his very first on-air appearance that day. Said if the Bills had not removed him from practice they would have “had a problem” with the local media and called it an “unforced error” by CB along with his promoting the Barstool naming rights tweet (which the NFL wants no part of). Later he also noted that CB was tweeting today so he’s “out of timeout.”

21 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Brown isn't a reporter.  The first and only time he tried to be, his owner suspended him as a reminder...

He has been coming on OBL and giving details like that for years.

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They're always secretive about things like this. No reason for it other than to withhold information for the sake of withholding information.

Disciplinary action against an employee is private as it should be.  At your place of work, if you got written up, should everyone in the office know what happened and why?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, eball said:

Over on The Athletic today some folks were trying to get Joe B and Fairburn to criticize the Bills’ policies and support CB.

A sportswriter and a guy who despises owners of professional sports teams walk into a bar...

But l repeat myself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I guess you are too young (pre P*ts rise) to know Brown was a reporter before he got job at OBD.

We all read his linkedin.  Pointless as soon as he was hired.

zero points for you, son

Edited by Mr. WEO