Fish will have 13K fans for opener v. Bills

eball

Just now, soflabillsfan1 said:

Of course you voted for him.  Stop acting like you didn't.

More Assumptions, did you see my Ballot?  I would tell you who I voted for, but actually you do not deserve anymore of my time.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Assumption is that you think I voted for him CLOWN.  

Why are you so angry? I thought this site didn't resort to name calling... and I never said you did Major. Grow up buddy and step away from the keyboard. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

You're embarrassed.  It's ok.  You'll get another degenerate to vote for in 2022.  Don't worry.

More Assumptions.  But I will clear this one up.  Nope I am not embarrassed about who I voted for.

Edited by MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

You're embarrassed.  It's ok.  You'll get another degenerate to vote for in 2022.  Don't worry.

had to find my login information just to chime in that this soflabillsfan1 is a tool. that is all. carry on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, eball said:

McD was asked about it and said "it's ridiculous."  He's not happy with the uneven playing field of some stadiums with fans and some not.

It’s a major oversight by the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

I believe the nurses and doctors who work at Broward General and Jackson Memorial you know the ones on the front lines. I have friends in both hospitals and they are laying off nurses due to how slow they are. Now these hospitals due to their size are the counties hub for Covid treatment, there are def cases there I won't argue that but its not the triage center they are making it out to be. This is a serious thing if you have serious issues or a weak immune system. I deal with testing clinics daily and this is always the hot topic, if you see alerts from the Sun/Orlando Sentinel about the daily death toll open the link and read it, it states "this information was taken over the course of several weeks" not 24 hour period, ye tthey run the death ticker like the NYSE. Cmon man. 

He was actually found in vomit with a male prostitute and drugs, what else do you need to know? He went into rehab ...

Interesting.

The Press was all excited to announce how terrible Houston was with Covid about 2 months ago.  ICUs are 99% filled to capacity blah blah blah.

What they neglected to say is most Hospitals in Harris county actively manage how much spare capacity they have in ICUs.  ICUs require more trained people, more equipment, tighter protocal & controls and are super expensive.  When hospitals have a lot of unused ICU capacity they are losing money.  The actively expand and contract ICU capacity all the time but is certainly does get people excited when they hear that ICUs capacity is at 99% which was the goal

• Thank you (+1) 1

What are the chances that Cuomo decides to allow fans? Cases in Erie/Niagara and the state in general are extremely low. I know they came out with the guidance of no fans months ago but was hoping it would be revisited. With universal mask wearing, set entrance times for separation social distancing and no tailgating, it would be just as safe as anything else thats open right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Interesting.

The Press was all excited to announce how terrible Houston was with Covid about 2 months ago.  ICUs are 99% filled to capacity blah blah blah.

What they neglected to say is most Hospitals in Harris county actively manage how much spare capacity they have in ICUs.  ICUs require more trained people, more equipment, tighter protocal & controls and are super expensive.  When hospitals have a lot of unused ICU capacity they are losing money.  The actively expand and contract ICU capacity all the time but is certainly does get people excited when they hear that ICUs capacity is at 99% which was the goal

I don't lean one way or the other, but believe directly what I hear from folks on the front lines. My wife's best friend works at Broward Gen, some of the stuff they make them do is head scratching and I will leave it at that. As of two weeks ago they had 80 Covid patients in ICU, two on vents. They retrofitted another floor to accommodate just Covid and its hardly being used...Jackson Mem is a larger hospital and Miami is the epicenter, lots of beds, lots of nurses and there was a flux in July but tapered gradually. Now there numbers are pretty low. Our positivity rate is 4.83%, health experts agreed under 5% you are free to resume normal daily activity, FWIW. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

What are the chances that Cuomo decides to allow fans? Cases in Erie/Niagara and the state in general are extremely low. I know they came out with the guidance of no fans months ago but was hoping it would be revisited. With universal mask wearing, set entrance times for separation social distancing and no tailgating, it would be just as safe as anything else thats open right now. 

Absolutely ridiculous if a WNY team can’t have limited capacity fans simply due to the politicians within the state.  

We can certainly manage 13k fans safely for our home opener. 

This will be quite eye opening to watch if blue state teams have empty stands while flipping over to fans in the stands for teams in red states. 

1 hour ago, Gregthekeg said:

I hope that is not the case, but Freaking FL never can just not be FL.....NFL should step in and say they dont want to risk fans safety and not allow it.  If one player on a team gets sick it can turn into what happened to the Marlins... it isnt worth it for such a ***** fan base too. 

love the constant harping on Florida.  You realize that KC had fans at a practice the other day.  

• Like (+1) 4