Fish will have 13K fans for opener v. Bills

eball

On 8/27/2020 at 7:35 AM, soflabillsfan1 said:

I don't know.  The charts look pretty similar to me.

The Y axis matters.  The shape is just a standard curve, but the NY curve looks NOTHING like it would have looked without containment measures, just as the Wuhan curve and N. Italy curve look nothing like they would have looked without containment measures.  A curve having the same shape means nothing - it's the number on the Y axis that shows.

There are Covid threads on OTW and PPP where covid may be discussed.  If you wish further discussion of these points, please move there.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I just called the Dolphins ticket office to get some information as I'm planning to go to the game. Season ticket holders will get the tickets to the game in the next 7-10 days. At that point, they will be able to post them for aftermarket sale. The dolphins also have suites on sale to anyone. They start at 4500 for a six person group, or 750 per person, parking, food and drink (not alcohol) included. I know it's pricey, but I'm already book to go to the game and will be spending less flying from California to Buffalo this year, so I may go this route. If anyone is interested in splitting a box, PM me. I'll get a Covid test before I fly :)

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/25/2020 at 10:48 AM, BullBuchanan said:

So, you want to point to the way Sweden handles things when it benefits your cause, but I'm guessing you probably hate their national healthcare?

Do you know that Sweden has a population density of 25 per square kilometer, while NYC has 38,242 per square kilometer? The fact that Sweden killed 570 of its citizens per million, is similar to countries with 10X, 20X or more in population density, like the UK.

Yeah tell me again how bad Sweden was with their Covid strategy

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-31/who-special-envoy-heaps-praise-on-sweden-s-covid-strategy

On 8/31/2020 at 3:49 PM, Jamie Nails said:

I just called the Dolphins ticket office to get some information as I'm planning to go to the game. Season ticket holders will get the tickets to the game in the next 7-10 days. At that point, they will be able to post them for aftermarket sale. The dolphins also have suites on sale to anyone. They start at 4500 for a six person group, or 750 per person, parking, food and drink (not alcohol) included. I know it's pricey, but I'm already book to go to the game and will be spending less flying from California to Buffalo this year, so I may go this route. If anyone is interested in splitting a box, PM me. I'll get a Covid test before I fly :)

Nails,

I also spoke to a rep this morning about boxes.  His pricing to me was about $500 per ticket.  Like what you heard that includes food, parking and non-alcoholic drinks.  I am on the fence about paying that much.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/31/2020 at 3:49 PM, Jamie Nails said:

10 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

Nails,

I also spoke to a rep this morning about boxes.  His pricing to me was about $500 per ticket.  Like what you heard that includes food, parking and non-alcoholic drinks.  I am on the fence about paying that much.  

Once in a lifetime opportunity there, I know if I could make it I would be up for it. I forgot how much I paid, but I did do a special reserved section for one of the Bills Toronto games that included a buffet and drinks. 

• Like (+1) 2

I ended up getting a box today. Six tickets, 3000 bucks. Food and parking included. I pushed them to give me that price for corner endzone/sideline and they worked it out for me. I have some extra tickets that I’d sell for face value. The boxes accommodate between 8-14 people, but there will only six of us in the suite- we pick locations next week. Again, if anyone is interested, let me know. The suites also have club access. I figure general seats in the baking sun will be 200+ so it’s not a bad deal to have AC (with hepafilters) and TVs with Sunday ticket! 

On 9/3/2020 at 9:49 AM, IslandBillsFan said:

Nails,

join me and then you’ll only have to fork out 500! 

Edited by Jamie Nails

8 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

I ended up getting a box today. Six tickets, 3000 bucks. Food and parking included. I pushed them to give me that price for corner endzone/sideline and they worked it out for me. I have some extra tickets that I’d sell for face value. The boxes accommodate between 8-14 people, but there will only six of us in the suite- we pick locations next week. Again, if anyone is interested, let me know. The suites also have club access. I figure general seats in the baking sun will be 200+ so it’s not a bad deal to have AC (with hepafilters) and TVs with Sunday ticket! 

join me and then you’ll only have to fork out 500! 

Sorry bud.  Gonna pass.  I could get over the $500 price tag.  However, I am going to a funeral that evening after the game.  (GF's grandmother.)  I don't think I could go to a Bills game, sit in a box and not slam down 20 beers.  And the last thing I want to do is show up to the funeral hammered after a Bills win.